Other Hair Conditioners:

Philosophy Shear Splendor Hair Marinade

Great hair product

from Thibodaux, LA

Comments about Philosophy Shear Splendor Hair Marinade:

This product is great for your hair. I have super dry and frizzy hair and this product calms my hair more than any I've tried so far. It smells good, so it doesn't smell gross like some hair serums. It goes great with the Philosophy shampoo and conditioner. I was lucky enough to win a gift certificate to try all of these products for free. Otherwise, the price would be ENTIRELY to expensive for MY budget. I just love this product though, so when I run out, I may make an exception. You don't have to use it a lot to get results. I use maybe a quarter size drop and I have hair past my shoulders. I think this product would be great for anyone to use. It makes your hair shiny and soft. It's just an overall great product for anyone. I use this all over my whole hair and sometimes have a sensitive scalp and it doesn't irriate me at all, it just makes my hair look and feel great. I would recommend this product to anyone that can afford it.

Perfect marrinade gives perfect result.

from Madison, WI

Comments about Philosophy Shear Splendor Hair Marinade:

Very mild and nice working marrinade for hair, easy to use with instant result. My hair is soft, yet with nice bounce, shine, and volume. I use this once or twice a week for personal hair treatments at home. This saves me a lot of resources on extra hair products and maintenance services.