3.5

Philosophy Pure Grace Foaming Bath & Shower Cream

3.5

Try Another Pure Grace Product

Comments about Philosophy Pure Grace Foaming Bath & Shower Cream:

First let me say that I love Philosophy's Pure Grace line. The Pure Grace scent is to die for. It is light, subtly sweet, and soapy. It is comforting and romantic. This is why I love wearing it as a perfume and even using it as a lotion. (The lotion is whipped and moisturizes quite well! I can't rave about that enough.) With that said, I'm sad to say that the body wash/cream fails short. It does not really leave you feeling clean at all. Instead, it leaves a soap residue. And sometimes even leaves you feeling itchy. But while I cannot in good conscience really recommend this particular product, I would certainly suggest Philosophy's other products -- such as its perfume and whipped body lotion!

It is nothing to write home about -- except maybe that you wish you did not spend so much money on it.

I absolutely love, love, love this scent. As I've said, it is slightly sweet and soapy smelling, but in a great way. It is elegant (understated), whimsical and nostalgic.

Brisk Scent, But Itchy Problems

from Podunk, NY

Comments about Philosophy Pure Grace Foaming Bath & Shower Cream:

It is hard for me to rate this so low, but because of the skin problems it caused over time, I have to rate it on the low side. I first saw this body and shower cream when I was looking for a gift for a favorite young girl named Grace. Amazing Grace is a bit more flowery and nice, but this one was more brisk. I tested it out as well and despite the nice scent, it was not my favorite.

**INGREDIENTS**

*water (aqua), sodium laureth sulfate, lauryl betaine, glycol distearate, disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, glycerin, fragrance, polyquaternium-7, peg-7 glyceryl cocoate, polyquaternium-10, isostearamidopropyl morpholine lactate, tocopheryl acetate, tetrasodium edta, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, sodium chloride, citric acid*

Although this cleans and feels okay at first, I found that it dried out my skin and caused itching. I also had the same response from the young girl I bought it for. She had some problems with itching and irritation over time and had to stop using it. It does clean well, but when left with such frustrations on the skin, I have to rate it poorly,

Although the scent is not my favorite, it is not awful either. That does not really matter, however, because although it is strong when you open the bottle, when applied to the skin at all, it completely vanishes. So, the only positive of this bath shower cream being the scent disappears so I found it rather useless to hang on to. Next time I will just get plain fragrance for the young girl and not frustrate her!

Philosophy's Pure Grace is truly fantastic!

from Lake Park, GA

Comments about Philosophy Pure Grace Foaming Bath & Shower Cream:

My mother got me hooked on the Philosophy line with my first bottle of Amazing Grace. Since then I have tried almost every scent that Philosophy has put out and Pure Grace is by far my favorite. I love the clean and fresh smell... it is like no other. The bath and shower cream are luxurious and leave your skin feeling so soft and pure that you will never want to use anything else on your skin! I usually have dry skin on my body but not with this shower cream. It is almost as if you are instantly hydrated and protected all day long just by using this product. Is it magic? Maybe. I am truly a fan for life of this product and would highly recommend it to anyone who is looking to wake up and shower with a touch of luxury. This may sound crazy but using this product in the morning is an instant mood lifter and confidence booster. I leave home every day knowing even without applying lotion that my skin will be hydrated and best of all that I smell amazing!!

lightly fresh scent

from Rockford, IL

Comments about Philosophy Pure Grace Foaming Bath & Shower Cream:

I recently received this item in a gift package along with other products of the same scent.  I don't really know if I would have purchased this item by itself but I was glad to be able to sample it along with all of the other products.  I assumed that since it was a Pure Grace scent that it would be delicious in nature and I found it to be so when I actually tried it.  It left the bath water smelling lightly sweet and refreshing,  Of course, since it is a foaming product it lathers quite well.

The product was also gentle to my skin and left it feeling pampered and properly moisturized. It left a light scent on my skin that reminds me of a baby when they are just washed.  I layered other Pure Grace products on after my bath, simply because I had them available to try but if I didn't have them I would have been just as happy to leave the scent of the foaming bath alone on my skin to linger.