Other Acne & Blemish Treatments:

Philosophy On A Clear Day Retinol Clarifying Lotion

Absolutely wonderful!

from Mesa, AZ

Comments about Philosophy On A Clear Day Retinol Clarifying Lotion:

Philosophy's On A Clear Day Retinol Clarifying Lotion is a must have for anyone trying to get, or maintain, beautiful looking skin.  Although I found that retinol was a little too much for my skin type to be using it twice a day, using it only at night has gave me wonderful results.  It has helped calm and soothe my skin, reducing the appearance of post-acne discoloration and other redness, and I have noticed that my skin looks and feels healthy and has that youthful glow.  The clarifying lotion even reduces pore size and leaves the skin feeling soft.  Results were seen quickly, like within the first couple of days!  The only downside I can think of is that it does not have the greatest smell (due to the retinol), but once you put it on the odor does goes away quickly.  Even if it did have a longer lasting odor, I would still use this product since it has done miraculous things to my face and the bad smell would be worth it!

Side Effects
once a day is the most I can apply it or my face turns red...I put it on once at night and my face does not get red.

• Ease of Application:

from emmacreek, KS

Pros

Cons

Comments about Philosophy On A Clear Day Retinol Clarifying Lotion:

**I purchased the entire Philosophy acne system and the Philosophy On A Clear Day Retinol Clarifying Lotion is the only thing I am actually pretty happy with. The **Philosophy On A Clear Day Retinol Clarifying Lotion has really faded previous acne scars and has cleared up some areas that were darker effectively. I have not found **Philosophy On A Clear Day Retinol Clarifying Lotion to be overly drying as with some retinol creams and lotions I have gotten from my dermatologist. **Philosophy On A Clear Day Retinol Clarifying Lotion is quite pricey though, and when I weigh the results against the price, I don't know that it is really worth it. I have seen some improvement, but really it has only been some slight improvement, and I would be much more happy with **Philosophy On A Clear Day Retinol Clarifying Lotion if it were at a lower price point. But overall, if it were less expensive, the **Philosophy On A Clear Day Retinol Clarifying Lotion would be something I would use often. ************

this stuff works!!!!

from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about Philosophy On A Clear Day Retinol Clarifying Lotion:

If you have never tried this product you should.I use it every day and i notice  the big different in my face.Miracles can happen just in a little tube. It leaves your skin healthy,and the best thing  leaves your skin really smooth.If you have dark spots in the face,this product reduces the appearance of discoloration.It  reduces pores and calm your skin.Philosophy on a clear day retinol clarifying lotion has became part of my daily life.I cant live with out this  product.