Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:
Philosophy Mimosa 3-in-1 Shower Gel

Philosophy Mimosa 3-in-1 Shower Gel

Delicious!

Comments about Philosophy Mimosa 3-in-1 Shower Gel:

I love all of Philosophy's products and I love mimosas, so I was excited to give this a try. Oh boy, it did not disappoint! It smells absolutely delicious and I absolutely love using it in the shower. It envelopes you in the shower or bath with great-smelling foam and it leaves just a hint with you as you dry off, so as not to be overpowering.

I am not a huge fan of using these products as a 3-in-1 (as they are advertised), but in general I find that products claiming to have multi-uses are not as good at each as others. However, this makes a fantastic body gel.

I also love the idea of giving this as a gift to a friend, as it's fun, playful and still a bit luxurious, without breaking the bank. How great would it be as a fun price at a bridal shower? Maybe I'm just coming up with excuses to buy this product and share it with the special ladies in my life, but it is so yummy and wonderful I just can't help myself!

Yes, it's a bit pricey, but I love Philosophy!

from Trenton, NJ

Comments about Philosophy Mimosa 3-in-1 Shower Gel:

This scent is like stepping into a summer afternoon with a mimosa in hand. I love that as soon as I apply it to my skin, I get a whiff of summer. It's a bit of a splurge, but for me, it's totally worth it, especially in the dead of winter.