3.3
Philosophy
Philosophy Hope In A Jar SPF 20 0.5 oz

Philosophy Hope In A Jar SPF 20 0.5 oz

3.3

The only thing I hoped for was a refund.

Comments about Philosophy Hope In A Jar SPF 20 0.5 oz:

The original Hope in a Jar by Philosophy is an amazing moisturizer. It keeps your skin moist and dewy without feeling heavy. Unfortunately, when you add the SPF, it changes the consistency entirely. I was very unhappy with the Hope in a Jar SPF and my skin reacted accordingly. It was thick, heavy, oily, and gave me one heck of a breakout. I've never been so disappointed by a product that claimed to be the same plus SPF.

If you have horribly dry skin, your face may not mind this. However, for regular Hope in a Jar users with slightly dry or combination skin, this is a balance wrecker. So disappointed.

Ease of Application
Like all Hope in a Jar products, you put a finger in the jar, you swipe it on your face, and you're finished. A little goes a long way so you want to be sure not to apply too much. This stuff is heavy enough on it's own.

The smell is still good - but not as good as the original Hope in a Jar. It's definitely more chemical smelling.

• Ease of Application:

Decent sunscreen moisturizer but a bit pricey.

from Salem, NH

Comments about Philosophy Hope In A Jar SPF 20 0.5 oz:

I got a smaller travel size of Hope Oil Free SPF 30. I have normal to oily skin so it is important to me to have an oil free sunscreen moisturizer. I also am taking medicine that makes my skin very sensitive to the sun and sunlight so I am always looking for a lotion with a decent SPF (so many of them only have 5-10 SPF). It goes on really light and smooth and dries quickly. It doesn't leave my skin shiny or anything and lasts all day. THe only problem with this lotion is it is a bit pricey. I would find it hard to regularly purchase this product because it is quite expensive and because it feels really nice on my skin I generally like to use more than some of my other moisturizers. If you get it on sale or on a discount on it it is definitely worth it and a good moisturizer. I recommend that if you are looking for a good moisturizer and don't mind paying a little bit more. Give ie a try and see what you think!

• Ease of Application:

A moisturizer you can trust to soften

from Closter, NJ

Comments about Philosophy Hope In A Jar SPF 20 0.5 oz:

I love this product because I have tried literally hundreds and this product moisturizes my face during the winter months as well as summer. I would recommend this product to sensitive or combination skin types. The price of the product is reasonable. Please try it for yourself and you will see the difference from other moisturizers.