Other Shampoos:
Philosophy

Pros

Cons

Amazing Grace bathes me in femininity but my hair's not a fan.

***Quick View:*** I like Philosophy's Amazing Grace scent and I had forgotten that I bought a set of Amazing Grace products a while ago. I found them and used them recently. **Philosophy Amazing Grace Shampoo, Bath, and Shower Gel** is a beautifully scented shower gel and even a bubble bath but not good for me as a shampoo.

***My Take on Philosophy Amazing Grace Shampoo, Bath, and Shower Gel***

This product comes in two sizes and is pricey. But everything that comes from Philosophy is.The gel is actually a pearly pink gel.cream that smells so good. It has a floral scent but not at all old or dated. It's feminine and subtle, sexy yet innocent, and very alluring.

As a shower gel, **Philosophy Amazing Grace Shampoo, Bath, and Shower Gel** lathers nicely, imparts a beautiful subtle scent, and gets me started on layering the scent with the lotion and spray. As a bubble bath, I don't see a load of bubbles but the scent fills the bathroom and it's so relaxing. But as a shampoo, this product fails for me. It makes my hair limp and almost greasy. I never use 3 in 1 products as shampoos and this is why. They really aren't made for hair and my hair needs a certain type of product.

Having said that, I really don't care that **Philosophy Amazing Grace Shampoo, Bath, and Shower Gel **is really just best as a shower gel. That is how I use it. I like the scent, the lather, and the way my skin feels and smells after stepping out of the shower.

Not much is needed to get enough lather to clean my body and warm water seems to make the scent stronger. I just love to start or end my day with the Amazing Grace scent. I usually like citrus products but when I want femininity and a bit of sexiness, I reach for **Philosophy Amazing Grace Shampoo, Bath, and Shower Gel**. I have the souffle, salt scrub, lotion, hand lotion, spray fragrance, solid fragrance, and more in this scent so I can layer it on. It is subtle and tends to wear off so layering is a must. This product is a great way to start that process.

***My Viewpoint***

Although **Philosophy Amazing Grace Shampoo, Bath, and Shower Gel **really only works well as a shower gel and is an OK bubble bath product, I am not complaining. Yes, it's pricey but I like to indulge now and then***. I give this product 4 stars.*** If you want to save money, buy the 24 ounce bottle. Ounce for ounce you definitely save and you get lots of luscious, pearly punk girly product to use!****

Ok for Bath and Shower Gel, didn't like for my hair.

Amazing Grace has a very clean, fresh scent. The scent doesn't last long though.

I loved it as a shower gel, but not a shampoo. I think shampoo's have to be made for individual hair types. It didn't work  well on my hair but who's to say it won't work on another person's hair.

Smells great, and can be used for everything.

Comments about Philosophy Amazing Grace Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath:

I love all in one products, and Philosophy Amazing Grace Shampoo, Shower Gel, and Bubble Bath is one of my favorites. This is especially convenient if you don't have a lot of storage space in your bathroom. You can use just one container for absolutely everything: washing your hair, using shower gel, and taking a bubble bath.

This product is gentle enough for your hair, and it will keep it clean. It doesn't make your hair oily at all. It may cause your hair to become a little dry if you do not use a separate conditioner with it.

The philosophy product is also gentle on your skin. It does not cause any type of skin reactions, and it seems to be gentle enough to use on sensitive skin. It did not dry out my skin at all.

The Amazing Grace product smells really good, as do all Philosophy products. It has a sort of floral scent. It would have been overpowering if it was any stronger, but it is just the right amount of scent to not be overwhelming.

I adore this brand

Comments about Philosophy Amazing Grace Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath:

First of all I have to preface this review by saying how much I adore the philosophy brand name! Their products are always a great quality and it is so wonderful using them. This particular product is good but not very good. The only reason I say that is because the grace scent isn't my favorite. My favorite among the philosophy scents are red velvet, peppermint bark, and basically anything chocolate. This particular scent is just ok. I know that this says its a shampoo, shower gel, and bubble bath which is all good, however I would never use this product as a shampoo. I have in the past and it's just ok as a shampoo. It didn't blow my mind or anything. It kind of dried my hair out but it lathers nicely. I love this product as a bubble bath. I pour it in my bath and afterwards I smell wonderful! I also love this product as a shower gel! It lathers so wonderfully! I would recommend this product to anyone thinking about buying it.

Overall

Comments about Philosophy Amazing Grace Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath:

I wasn't particularly thrilled with this...I own a few other Philosophy products that I love so I decided to give this a whirl and was disappointed. The fragrance, to me, smelled extremely chemical-not natural or relaxing. Hint of a medical smell...ew! Body wash didn't bubble very much and didn't feel very nourishing.

So Wonderful

Comments about Philosophy Amazing Grace Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath:

Philosophy Amazing Grace Shampoo, Shower Gel and Bubble Bath is so wonderful - that's really the best way to sum it up! It smells so good - just like all of the other Philosophy Shampoo, Shower Gel and Bubble Baths in this line. It's a little bit pricey, so if you are unsure you can buy a smaller size bottle on their website and give it a try - that's what I did, I got a small sample bottle for free with my first Philosophy order, and loved it so much I just had to buy the full-sized product. It lasts a really long time, because you only need to use a little bit of it each time you shower or bathe. I like that it's an all-purpose product - you can use it for your hair, your face, your body, and to make a nice and bubbly bubble bath! I don't use it for my hair on a regular basis, but I do love to use it as a body wash. I'd recommend it (along with all of the other philosophy products!) to anyone and everybody.

Comments about Philosophy Amazing Grace Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath:

I give this product: Philosophy Amazing Grace Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath a rating of 3. I love the smell of Amazing Grace perfume (it is one of my favorites), but the bubble bath was much to strong of a smell for a bath product. I tried it on my hair once and it did not leave my hair feeling clean like my regular shampoo products does so I didn't use it again. It does an okay job as a body wash, but I would prefer to just use the Amazing Grace scented stuff in perfume form.
This product is rather pricey too for all the more you get in the container, so I would not recommend this to a friend.

This product did leave my skin feeling clean and after I washed it off I didn't notice the smell on my skin. It didn't leave my hair feeling clean so I only tried it the once as a shampoo.

The scent is wonderful as a perfume but it is way to strong for a bath product. For a bath product, I prefer more of a fruit or sweet smelling product and this was way to strong for me to enjoy.

I love this smell.

Comments about Philosophy Amazing Grace Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath:

I have always been a huge fan of the Philosophy line. By far this smell, the Amazing Grace is my favorite! The price can seem a little steep if you use it just as a bubble bath though!

My favorite thing about the Philosophy line is the fact that I can use this as a bubble bath, a soap, and a shampoo! I know what you're thinking, oh gosh not a 3 in 1! Believe me I am the same way and believe that generally speaking, a product for your skin can't also be meant for your hair too! Usually the multi-tasking products either leaves my skin or my hair feeling under compensated but this is far from the truth on this product! And yes, it does make great bubbles too!

This smells so good! The best thing about this scent is that it isn't a typical fruity tooty scent like some other shampoos and conditioners, and it's not overpowering. I know I have used some shampoos and conditioners and the smell could have been passed off as my perfume!

Amazing Grace Philosophy All-In-One

Comments about Philosophy Amazing Grace Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath:

I can not say enough good things about this product! I buy the biggest bottle you can. It's wonderful in the bath or for a shower, and the scent is wonderful. This product doesn't dry my color processed hair out. Leaves my skin soft and moisturized. It suds up with big luscious bubbles, and only takes a small amount. My skin and hair are left with a light scent of amazing grace for hours.

This is a very effective all in one product.

Philosophy Amazing Grace is an Affordable Luxury

from Broken Arrow, OK

Comments about Philosophy Amazing Grace Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath:

I love this Amazing Grace Shampoo, Shower Gel, and Bubble Bath! It has a light fresh floral fragrance that fills the entire bathroom with it's uplifting scent. It works excellent as shampoo and really saves me time in the shower because I can use it to wash my hair and body.
I have hair past my waist of average thickness and it tends to be dry, especially on the ends. So I must be careful what I use on it.
I have good hair days when I use it for shampoo. It lathers nicely and rinces well without making my hair feel squeaky.

I was skeptical when I read on the bottle that it can be used as a shampoo, but I tried it and was truly impressed. I have dry hair that is partially color treated and it's prone to frizz.
It foams well and dosen't strip color.

It has a distinctive fresh floral soapy scent that makes me feel fresh and girly without feeling prissy.

Excellent Scent For and Excelelnt Product

Comments about Philosophy Amazing Grace Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath:

It's hard to find a shampoo that you want to return to over and over. Philosphy's line of shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath is a multifaceted product that I have purchased many times throughout the years. Women like to change up their shampoo, and most products will be eliminated fast for one reason or another. Philosophy makes you hair soft and shiny. They have the best scents out there in this price range. You can make it last a long time by using cheaper brands intermittently. Philosophy has many great seasonal and limited edition scents, but if you're new to this brand, unsure of which new ones to try or strapped for cash, Amazing Grace is an excellent stand by that is never disappointing. It's a unique and uplifting scent that you will probably only associate with this brand.

Simply Amazing!

from Birmingham, AL

Comments about Philosophy Amazing Grace Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath:

I really have become an Amazing Grace fanatic. I love the clean, simple smell this product offers. I use this in the shower as a shower gel and shampoo. I have not used it as a bubble bath but can tell you the sudsing power is remarkable just from shower use. I layer the Philosophy products so the smell is long lasting. I have received a ton of compliments. The only thing detrimental I could say is I wish they would come out with a color treatment version as I do color my hair. Not sure if it strips the color faster or not. But, I still would not stop using because I absolutely love the fragrance.

Unbelievable.