View more electric toothbrushes

Philips
i8300
Philips Sonicare IntelliClean System Toothbrush

Philips Sonicare IntelliClean System Toothbrush

Nothing makes your teeth feel cleaner than a SonicCare brush!!!

from Reading, PA

Comments about Philips Sonicare IntelliClean System Toothbrush:

Even though the SonicCare line is a bit pricey it is worth every penny! It has a timer, dispenses the perfect amount of toothpaste, and nothing makes your teeth feel cleaner than this brush! I have been using this brush for about 6 months now, and I have noticed a dramatic difference in not only how clean my teeth feel but also how white they have become! Seriously, if you're teeth are yellow or slightly stained you will notice the difference in just ONE WEEK! It is amazing what a difference a toothbrush can make! Since my teeth feel so clean I have begun flossing more as well. As a matter of fact, I went to the dentist three weeks ago and it was the first time I had NOT A SINGLE cavity! The only CON to this brush is the price tag of the toothpaste packets. I have stopped using the toothpaste packets that are dispensed from the brush and just bought my own toothpaste to use to help save some money. Don't be discouraged by the price of the replacement heads because the brush itself has a lifetime warranty and I have not had any problems with it whatsoever!

difficult to find brushes to go with the electronic toothbrush

from Brimley, MI

Comments about Philips Sonicare IntelliClean System Toothbrush:

Due to having MS, I need to find ways to conserve energy.  This toothbrush meets that goal.  The problem is finding brushes to fit the brush.  The charger for the toothbrush has held up for the 2 1/2 years since I've owned this battery/electronic toothbrush.  I like the feature of letting me know that I've brushed for two minutes.  It will let me know every 30 seconds when to change positions.