Other Electric Toothbrushes:

Pros

Cons

Loving it!

Comments about Philips Sonicare Healthy Toothbrush HX6711/02:

Love how it leaves my teeth feeling, smooth and clean! Extremely happy that I upgraded from a regular tooth brush to this. After having this brush for a few months, I have noticed a good difference in my teeth's whiteness!

Performance/Cleaning
Leaves my teeth extremely clean, does what it says!

• Performance/Cleaning:

My mouth never felt so clean....

from Herndon, VA

Comments about Philips Sonicare Healthy Toothbrush HX6711/02:

I'm so happy this toothbrush is in my life! I received it as a gift from the boyfriend. It wasn't something I ever thought about wanting, but his dentist friend recommended it. From the first time I used it, I was hooked. My mouth never felt so clean. My teeth looked visibly brighter, whiter and cleaner after just one use. My 9 year old daughter loves it too! She gets the best reviews now from the dentist, since we switched to the Phillips Sonicare. They can tell the difference in her teeth and gums. None of us can imagine using any other toothbrush again..I also love the modern look and feel, it even comes with an upscale travel case and charger.

Performance/Cleaning
It has multiple settings, such as Clean, Whiten, Polish, Gum Care, and Sensitive. My teeth look and feel as clean as if I left the dentist. I like to use the Whiten feature for about 2-3 minutes about twice a week. They look visibly whiter after each use!

It's very strong and sturdy, We've been using ours for our 2 years and there are 3 in the family (It comes with multiple brushes and they have either small squares, circles, or triangles on them so it's easy to keep track of whose brush is whose) and we've seen no signs of wear and tear. It's still going strong. Quality product and it's worth every penny.

• Performance/Cleaning:

Compact head has great reach.Whitens teeth to an extent.

from Springdale, UT

Comments about Philips Sonicare Healthy Toothbrush HX6711/02:

This power brush has really great reach.The compact head really helps to navigate my mouth efficiently and brush every crevice and angle of my teeth.It never scrapes the mouth tissues since the head is small enough to fit in the back of my mouth without scraping something.That was a real improvement.It previously caused a lot of pain.It operates with sonic technology.I believe that has something to do with strokes per second.The bristles are various lengths which helps to clean in between the teeth for a more accurate clean.My teeth feel glossier and look a bit whiter after using this for a few months.My gum line appears healthier.It used to have a really dull pink coloring to it.Now it has a more vibrant pink and the skin doesn't so easily break.It's tougher now.I love the clean and white feature.It really has whitened my front teeth especially.This toothbrush cleans thoroughly without being harsh.

PHILLIPS SONICARE HEALTHY WHITE TOOTHBRUSH

Comments about Philips Sonicare Healthy Toothbrush HX6711/02:

The overall ratings of Phillips Sonicare Healthy white toothbrush is very good.I've always used a regular toothbrush until my wife bought me this product.My mouth and teeth never felt so clean and good.It really gets into your teeth and gets all the food and whatever that's inside and between your teeth.Just an awesome toothbrush.

Performance/Cleaning
Phillip Sonicare toothbrush has such a good product because the way it vibrates and spins on your teeth that it gets in between and all around your teeth .Also you don't have to do none of the work.This toothbrush will actually do all the work with the best results.

You would think since its an electric toothbrush that it's life span is limited.Well this product comes with a couple of extra brushes and with a charger.Also when you run out of brushes,you can always purchase extras.So this product will last a long time and give your teeth the best results by far.

Gotta have it!!

Comments about Philips Sonicare Healthy Toothbrush HX6711/02:

My dentist originally recommendd this product to me, but, was too expensive at the time for me to buy it. Several years later, I found it on sale at a price that i could afford. It is one of the best investments that I have made. Everytime you use it, you feel like you just walked out of your dentists office. My teeth feel smooth and clean. all you have to do it glide it over your teeth, you don't have to use the brushing motion used by manual toothbrushes. My dentist instantly was able to tell that i was doing something different the first time that I saw him after purchasing it. Also, he has to scrape my teeth very little now since the toothbrush removes most of the plaque. My dentist appts are much shorter now..

Performance/Cleaning
Cleans my teeth very well. I can feel it everytime I use it. My teeth feel smooth like I just walked out of my dentists office

I have had it for several years now and have had not problems.

Completely worth it!

Comments about Philips Sonicare Healthy Toothbrush HX6711/02:

My dentist suggested this electronic toothbrush to me after my old Oral-B one had died and I needed a new one. The reason why this particular one was suggested to me was because every person who bought a sonicare toothbrush had significantly better gum health and less plaque on their teeth next time they went to the dentist. My dentist told me that if he could show me the difference I'd be astonished.

Honestly, my own experience with it has been nothing less than spectacular. It gives you that shiny, smooth dentist clean feeling after you brush them with the toothbrush! I have also noticed that my teeth do not get darker after I drink coffee, which helps me save money on whitening strips. Also, I used to have problems with getting minor cases of gingivitis, but after having this toothbrush for two years, I'm proud to say that I have not one had any problems with my gums. It's just that amazing.

Gets the job done

Comments about Philips Sonicare Healthy Toothbrush HX6711/02:

I bought this toothbrush a few months ago and have not been disappointed. This thing can really get in there and clean. Another good thing about it is that it is not bulky compared to others. I can easily grasp it with one hand and feel comfortable while doing so.

Awesome

from Hutto, TX

Comments about Philips Sonicare Healthy Toothbrush HX6711/02:

Best toothbrush ever. Recommended by my dentist as a good toothbrush. I couldn't agree more. The timed feature on it for the sections is awesome. I recently went on a trip and packed a normal toothbrush. My teeth just didn't feel quite clean that week while I was not using this toothbrush. I love this and it gives me a just had a professional cleaning feel after each brushing. Would recommend to everyone.

AWESOME

Comments about Philips Sonicare Healthy Toothbrush HX6711/02:

I can tell a difference every time I use it. It feels like I just walked out of my dentists office with every use. My dentist could tell a difference and my teeth need to be scraped very little now.

Cleans very well.

Stays charged long enough for me to take it on vacation with me without taking the charger. It has lasted 7 days for me.

No cavities after switching

Comments about Philips Sonicare Healthy Toothbrush HX6711/02:

I grew up with just a standard toothbrush and no matter what I did, I would always get cavities, but since I switched to the Sonicare, I've finally had an A+ check up. This model is even better because it pulses when you should switch to a different part of your mouth and has a whitening feature. I would never buy a different toothbrush now.