Other Electric Toothbrushes:

Philips Sonicare FlexCare R910 Toothbrush 02

Pros

Cons

• Performance/Cleaning:

Love it. Take it on vacation.

I bought the sonic care toothbrush at the recommendation of my dental hygenist over 4 years ago. Instantly I fell in love with it. It cleans my teeth wonderfully. It gives a just from the dentist clean feeling. I have not had one cavity since owning it and am constantly told my teeth are great whenever I go to see the dentist for a check-up. My son has braces and he uses it with much success. The only thing that I really do not care for is the cost of the replacement heads. If someone in the family is sick I always like to replace the toothbrush heads frequently. Unfortunately, this can be quite costly to do when replacing the sonic care toothbrush head. The makers of the Sonic Care recommend that you replace the toothbrush head at least every 4 to 6 months. For me, that is too long. I feel like bacteria is crawling all over it. I end up replacing the heads every 2- 3 months, but I don't get sick.

Sonicare tickles and not in a good way.

I have had a lifelong battle with gum disease.  I go to the dentist four times a year for cleanings and want to do the best job I can to keep my teeth and gums in good condition at home also.  My dental hygienist recommended Sonicare.  So, I bought one even though they are somewhat expensive.   I was very disappointed to find out how much it bothered me.  The vibrations tickle so badly I absolutely couldn't stand to use it.  I don't consider myself to be that sensitive.  When I have my teeth cleaned and polished at the dentist's office, I am not bothered at all.  I don't use the gas or anything else.  I kept at it with the Sonicare though because I was determined to.  However, I just couldn't.  At my next appointment, I confessed this to my hygienist and she said that a lot of people have that same problem and recommended a different brand to me.  I haven't gotten it yet because I don't want to purchase another really expensive item that I can't use.  I would say that if you are at all sensitive when you are having your teeth polished at the dentist's office, think twice about buying the Sonicare toothbrush.

Feel like I have been to the Dentist.

Comments about Philips Sonicare FlexCare R910 Toothbrush 02:

I am always skeptical when I try new things. When my wife brought home this tooth brush I was once again skeptical, but after one use my mouth felt cleaner and I swear my teeth looked whiter to me. It has been six months now and I had my dentist checkup this week. My gums are healthier and my dentist has less tartar to scrape from my teeth. I am impressed. I recommend this tooth brush to everyone.

Performance/Cleaning
I do not use a special toothpaste just plain old Crest. The toothbrush does not require any special toothpaste. My teeth are the cleanest and whitest they have ever been. My dentist told me that my gums are health. Great toothbrush.

My wife and I have had this toothbrush for six months. We both share the brush, but each have our own brushing head. We both brush our teeth twice a day so this brush has been used over three hundred and sixty times with no problems, breaks, or issues of any kind. It in my opinion is very durable.

outstanding

from San Diego ca

Comments about Philips Sonicare FlexCare R910 Toothbrush 02:

The Philips Sonicare FlexCare toothbrush gives me a great brushing experience every time. The brush head is nice and compact, but still covers the entire tooth surface being cleaned. You can also get different replacement brush heads based on your needs. Also it has a smart timer set for two minutes, and it pauses to remind you to switch quadrants of your mouth every 30 seconds so you get a even clean all over your teeth. It has three different modes to use. One for maximum cleaning, sensitive area cleaning, and massaging gums. The head of the brush is small enough to where there is no jamming it into the back of your throat. Yet it does a fantastic job at getting around all the crevasses of my teeth, and does an excellent job at removing plaque from my gum line without making it tender. I brush my teeth twice a day, and every time it leaves my mouth feeling fresh almost like I just got done at the dentist. I could not justify with the price tag its really expensive, but if you think about its going to help your teeth a lot better than a manual toothbrush would. I would definitely recommend this product.

• Performance/Cleaning:

Great electric toothbrush. Cleans very well.

from Liberty, KY

Comments about Philips Sonicare FlexCare R910 Toothbrush 02:

I had another brand of electric tooth brush before this year, and I can't believe how much different and better this one is! I thought my teeth were getting clean before. I obviously didn't know what clean was. This toothbrush is fabulous. I love all the settings. It doesn't make my teeth hurt yet gets off all the tarter and plaque. Cleans between the teeth very well and reaches places my other toothbrush couldn't get to because the head was too big. It's always charged so I never have to worry about a run down battery or that it won't work. Even if I accidentally forget to put it back on its charger, it'll still work for a number of days before starting to run down. I would highly recommend this toothbrush if you want to clean your teeth effectively.

This toothbrush is amazing

from Columbia, SC

Comments about Philips Sonicare FlexCare R910 Toothbrush 02:

I went to walmart and I decided to buy this sonic care product because I liked that it charges and you can replace the toothbrush head every 6 months. It really cleans your gums since I build plaque very quickly. My dentist doctor told me that my gums are healthier with this toohbrush than a regular manual one. I love it and I reccomended to everyone. You will see the difference when your gums stop bleeeding so much between brushing.

Performance/Cleaning
I love this electrical toothbrush is easy to wash and clean.

It last longer than other toothbrush. It last me long time. I really recommend this product. Great thing to have at home. Great item.

• Performance/Cleaning:

We have a lot less dental problems since using this toothbrush.

from Brookfield, WI

Comments about Philips Sonicare FlexCare R910 Toothbrush 02:

I love how it feels. I especially like that it shows when you've brushed for 2 minutes (what dentists recommend). It seems like a long time! It's easy to keep clean, and I like that there are 2 stands behind so that my husband and I can each have a toothbrush head there and not have to take the other's off the main toothbrush holder.

Performance/Cleaning
My dentist noticed a big improvement the last time I went for a cleaning. My husband's dentist also said he no longer needs to have his gums scraped since this brush has tightened things up. Our grown daughter's dentist recommended she get this toothbrush when he noticed problems with her mouth, so she got 1 immediately and loves it.

We've only had it for 8 months, but it seems fine.

Promotes better dental health

from Lakeland, FL

Comments about Philips Sonicare FlexCare R910 Toothbrush 02:

Phillips Sonicare is the Premier Electric Toothbrush out there. It brushes quickly and efficiently. Busts more plaque than any other electric toothbrushes on the market in my opinion.

Performance/Cleaning
The Phillips Sonicare does promote better dental health than manual toothbrushes. My husband and I saw the result of using it when we went to visit our dentist on our next check up.

I am a little disappointed in the fact that they should last a lot longer for the price you pay for them.

Sonicare FlexCare+

from Mechanicsburg, PA

Comments about Philips Sonicare FlexCare R910 Toothbrush 02:

I purchased the Sonicare Flexcare+ on the recommendation of my dentist. During the first week or so, the vibration was a bit uncomfortable, but that is now totally gone and I like the way it feels. The timer feature is nice because if makes sure that I spend a sufficient amount of time on each section of my mouth. I don't find much difference between the two sizes of brush head though the smaller one seems like it is a bit easier to navigate around the very back teeth. I found the brush head replacements at my local wholesale club, so that reduces the cost some. Considering the cost and headache of dental complications later in life (I was experiencing some recently), it seems like it would be best to get something like this when you are young and avoid problems later. On my last cleaning, the hygenist and dentist both said my teeth required minimal attention due to how well they had been maintained between visits. I definitely think the Sonicare was responsible for a least a good portion of that.

Sonic rocks

from Greenville, WI

Comments about Philips Sonicare FlexCare R910 Toothbrush 02:

My husband and I purchased a 2 pack of electric toothbrushes and absolutely love them. It was a fantastic investment. I cannot even imagine using a manual toothbrush again because my teeth could never feel as clean as they do with my new brush! The charge lasts at least 2 months (or at least it seems that way) and the brush head lets you know when it needs to be replaced. I bought a set for my parents as well!

Words you never want to hear your dentist say

from New Bloomfield, MO

Comments about Philips Sonicare FlexCare R910 Toothbrush 02:

My dentist told me i was going to lose my four front teeth and 4 molars one on each side upper and lower. She suggested I get a Philips Sonicare Electric Toothbrush. I was skeptical but didn't want to lose my teeth, so I bought the toothbrush. The toothbrush took a little getting used to, it tickled my lips and sent toothpaste flying everywhere. I soon got the hang of using it correctly and no more spatters, well not much anyway. When I went back for my next checkup, the dentist (and me) was truly amazed, all but two of my teeth had tightened back up and the other two were improved. I still have dental issues, but the hygenist always comments on how clean my teeth are when I go in for my checkup. I will NEVER be without my Sonicare.

Love my SonicCare

from Lexington, NC

Comments about Philips Sonicare FlexCare R910 Toothbrush 02:

I have owned a SonicCare toothbrush for almost 10 years now. I purchased it when I went to the dentist and he informed me I would need a full scaling at my next visit. I didn't really know what that entailed but it sounded bad. I saw the commercials for the SonicCare and back then they said "guaranteed to improve your next dental visit." I reluctantly returned to the dentist 3 months later and viola! No scaling needed. The replacements and initial cost of the toothbrush is pretty pricey but it is so worth it. Mine also has a built in two minute timer. I always have great check-ups and as a smoker it is importent that my teeth and smile are bright and shiny. I have since purchased these to give to my daughters and granddaughter. We are a family of SonicCare users.