3.8
Philips
Philips Norelco 7340XL Shaver

Philips Norelco 7340XL Shaver

3.8

Overpriced poor quality product.

Comments about Philips Norelco 7340XL Shaver:

Purchased this Wet Dry Electric shaver as a Christmas gift for my StepFather based on customer reviews. A few days after the holiday I was asked too return it, when I asked why I was told it didn't shave it pulled hairs more than cut them. So I decided too keep it for myself and just let him use the credit amount for a new gift. Horrible idea, I shaved with it and had the same problem, not an occasional pull an excruciatingly painful attack on my neck. I had an area the size of the head of the razor covered in red bumps and blood spots. Like an idiot I tried it wet in the shower a few days later with a similair result. I have no doubt I recieved a faulty product, Norelco products have always been wonderful in my experience, but it never should have left the factory. Quality control people ! The return was accepted with little too no difficulty, and I was given a full refund, but I most certainly won't try another one. It may be a design flaw in the product assembly process, if not the Razor itself.

Phillips Norelco 7340xl shaver is better than expected

from Travelers Rest, SC

Comments about Philips Norelco 7340XL Shaver:

I received this razor for christmas last year, and I must admit it works a lot better than I had expected.  All of the other electric razors i've ever used before have turned my neck super red.  This razor on the other hand ergonomically pivots around your neck and keeps the razor burn to a minimum.  though i have to admit it stil snags your hair a little bit, and no matter how much I try, I still can't seem to  to get all of the hair off my face.  This product is excellent for a fast on the go shave, but if you want to get all the hair off of your face the traditional razor and shaving cream is probably still the best method.  One thing I will say is that this razor charges in just a few minutes and will keep its charge for an amazingly long time. All in all I would give this product a four out of five. For those of you that are cautious about buying an electric razor, I would say that this one may suprise you

It's an okay shaver.

from White Hall, AR

Comments about Philips Norelco 7340XL Shaver:

I have never been a fan of the electric razors such as this one, but thought I would give a whirl. It does not get to the surface and no matter what, you have to get a true razor to have a smooth shave. I have found that to be true with almost any electric razor. It does not absorb the battery so you are good for a long time on the battery. It does take you down to short stubble and if you like the rugged look, then this may be for you. I have to be smooth for work, so this does not work for me.

It was a great investment

from Bassett, VA

Comments about Philips Norelco 7340XL Shaver:

This razor was a great investment for me because my husband goes through a lot of razors, and this one stood up to the ultimate test, my husband's beard!!! Now i don't have to keep spending money on disposable razors and throwing money in the garbage every week. Thanks again for this remarkable product. Keep up the good work.