4.1
Philips
Philips Norelco 7310XL Electric Shaver

Philips Norelco 7310XL Electric Shaver

4.1

Phillips Norelco 7310xl is very powerful.

The biggest plus I find is the corded/cordless modes, you can use it in either mode.  My previous razor only worked in cordless mode, so when the battery was dead, even if you had it plugged in, you'd have to wait several hours for it to charge before you could use it.  This one is great, even if the battery is dead, plug it in and you're good to go.Another plus is the LED indicator that indicates when it's fully charged: solid when plugged in and charging, blinking when it's done charging.  Some of you may find this to be expected, but on my old razor, even though there was an LED, it didn't indicate whether the battery was full or not, it was always on when you plugged the razor in to charge..... pretty useless LED on the old one.  This one actually tells you something.You can just rinse it with water to clean!  Just pop open the triple head on it, rinse it with warm water, close it, shake it semi-dry (don't want to shake it with head open!), open it again, and let it fully dry.  Just make sure it's not plugged in while you rinse it.  It's so much easier than the old Norelco I had which required you to open up the head and use a manual little brush to clean after every use for optimal performance.  However, on this razor, it's still recommended to do a manual/more thorough cleaning with the little brush every month or so.

So So

Ok t start out I was not dissappointed with the shavers performance it had a very good shave for an electric shaver it got closer then alot that you find, I also found it very forming to my hand and easy to hold when i get out of the shower or even while in the shower, where I have been known to drop them in the shower i have not had that problem with this one imparticular, I am not however satisfied with the chrge life once taken offof the charger I would start to shav and at times it would drain down before I had a chance to finish shaving.  I have to say though i dont shave every day so sometimes the shaer has to work harder then other times but still I would think that it would sty charged long enough to finish te job.  If you are a consumer planning on buying this shaver I would say that the best ting would be to shave every day, my overall opinion of this shaver is it is well designed, and does a good jo atgetting a close shave but the battey life off the charger is very lacking.

Sleek and functional

Comments about Philips Norelco 7310XL Electric Shaver:

This is a great electric shaver, it keeps me well groomed and always looking my best. Phillips is brand known for their easy to use and multi-functional products and they certainly delivered again. It shaves the hair very close to the skin and it initally feels a little rough but keeping a dedicated schedule of shaving will help out with that. In summary, a great product well worth your money.

Great Shaver for a Cheap price!!

from Rockville, MD

Comments about Philips Norelco 7310XL Electric Shaver:

This is my second electric shaver. First I had a remington but I was not satisfied with it and again I went back to disposable razors!! After some time I got this Norelco as a gift from my friend, and I love it. The shaves are pretty close with Norelco and the finish can be easily compared to the disposable razors. The shaves are smooth and there are no nicks. Cleaning the razor is also very easy, you can just wash in water instead of brushing to remove the hairs.

Once charged, the razor works with full speed for 7-9 days and again after recharging for 2 h is enough!! So it can be easily taken with you when you go on short trips without worrying about charging or taking disposable razors.

It is the best available razor for this price. It is cheap and Norelco says that the brush head will last you for a year. Mine is already 9 months old but still going strong. when you compare to manual razors and the cost of the blades and cartridges, Philips Norelco is the best!! Go for it!!

great for any age of man

from Indianapolis, IN

Comments about Philips Norelco 7310XL Electric Shaver:

philips noreclo electric shavers are a great investment for a man of any age.  i have been looking at different kinds of shavers for my husband, and am going with this one.

i sit with elderly man who owns one of these razors.  i was very pleased each and every time he has used them.  if a man that shakes, and has other issues that can make him feel unsecure about not being able to do things for himself can use this product somethings right! this elderly man can shave his face with out worry of cutting himself and it gives him freedom he lacks otherwise. infact, i can shave his face and not worry i will cut him if he moves or coughs, sneezes, ect.

i have been very pleased with this brand and style of electic shavors.  i'm waiting for them to go on sale and will be buying one for my husband. if i can find them on sale at a great price, i will be buying my father and brothers one as well.

Great shave.

from Santa Ana, CA

Comments about Philips Norelco 7310XL Electric Shaver:

I recently purchased this Norelco shaver when it went on sale on black friday.  When it finished charging, I finally took it for its first shave.  I was amazed on how close a shave it gave me and how quiet it was when compared to the older ones I had.  It wasn't as close as a shave from a razor but very close.  I hate spending money every month for razor blade refills and this will change all of that from now on.  The razor blade refills were very expensive when you add it all up.  This shaver is very easy to clean also because it has a flip out function where you can rinse it with hot water and be done.  You can also buy the Norelco lubricant if you want a closer shave.  I love this shaver and will probably stick to Norelco from now on.  Overall, this shaver have been worth every penny and is going to save me so much money in the future because I don't have to buy anymore more refills for my razor.  This shaver is worth every penny.

This is just OK

from Tampa, FL

Comments about Philips Norelco 7310XL Electric Shaver:

i am a person who hates shaving daily so  i shave once in a week after growing little hair and that makes it hard to shave .

but when i started using it daily this is perfect and good for the price i brought it for.

i brought it for 20 so its good all i can say.

Philips Norelco 7310XL Electric Shaver is a Great Gift!

Comments about Philips Norelco 7310XL Electric Shaver:

I purchased the Philips Norelco 7310XL Electric Shaver for my hubby this year.  He had been using his father's Norelco shaver (about 30 years old now) for several years and it finally gave out after being dropped in the toilet and sink a few times.  It took a few hours to charge up but the new shaver provided a wonderful close shave which I like very much with no razor burn.   I have even used it on my legs but don't tell hubby.  It was very smooth and I was surprised on how fast it was to shave my legs.  Guess I will need to buy one for myself.  My 10 year old son thinks he will be using he dad's shaver soon but after the deal I got purchasing this online with sale discounts and free shipping there may be one under the Christmas tree for him in a few years.  I looked at several brands when shopping and decided to stay with Norelco since it had proven to be a good reliable product already.

Philips Norelco Electric Shaver for that clean look

from Oscoda, MI

Comments about Philips Norelco 7310XL Electric Shaver:

Alright, this is one quality shaver that I fell in love with.  Firstly this item is quite durable as I droped it on the bathroom floor three times and to this day I am amazed because I ry to find any damage incurred to it and just cannot.  I purchased this Norelco 7310XL subsequently making a purchae of another brand I will not mention.  The new Norelco surpassed the quality of my previous new one by far.  I really coudn't believe the difference as the new Norelco just seemed to glide over my face removing the facial hair with such smoothness like a professional skier gliding down a slope with the greatest of ease on a remarkable cold but sunny day.  The Norelco 7310XL tops the Electric Shavers in its handling, job quality, durability and dependabilty, best of all, it's proced quite reasonable.  Do your guy a favor this Christmas and purchase him a gift that he will certainly appreciate and enjoy, the Norelco 7310XL Electric Shaver.

philips norelco 7310XL electric shaver is a great xmas present!

from Red Lion, PA

Comments about Philips Norelco 7310XL Electric Shaver:

I bought this as a Christmas gift last year for my boyfriend. He had been using a cheaper shaver for years before I met him and never wanted to spend the money on a better shaver. No doubt that the philips norelco 7310XL electric shaver is a little bit on the expensive side as far as shavers go but it is well worth it. He shaves with it daily and has had it for almost a year now and it still works as nice as when he first got it. He really doesn't feel the need to use a razor on top of it unlike his older one. He's also used it when he let his beard grow for a few days and still was able to use it without the need for a traditional razor to clean up. It comes with a cleaning base and two different ways to charge it. It is great for travel and it is a nice looking shaver. I really don't have any complaints and neither does my boyfriend. I never thought that a shaver would be a nice gift but it really has proven to be something useful and long lasting.

So So

from Mc Cracken, KS

One of the best in the Philips Norelco line

from Ithaca, NY

Comments about Philips Norelco 7310XL Electric Shaver:

I bought this to replace my old philips norelco and I found it an above average buy. Not too expensive and definitely value for money. But it misses a good turbo vacuum to prevent messiness while shaving and it definitely needs more levels of length while shaving. I have found the blades to be quite impressive. Although I'm more a trimmer fan because I like to leave a little stubble, this shaver has left me quite impressed in terms of how well I can manage my beard. I haven't had to shave more than once a week! which is great for busy people or should I say lazy people. I do wish they had made it lighter and the handle smaller so that it is easier to use. because it is big and heavy it makes your arms tired when you take too long to shave. Overall it is a good philips product and i would recommend anyone to buy it. But just remember that if you want true quality, then be prepared to shell out more money for a professional shave. An above average shave is what this gives