3.8

3.8

Pros

Cons

• Comfort:

Stay on well, decent sound quality.

Comments about Philips Headphones:

I use these Philips headphones primarily for exercising. I'm not a fan of any kind of earbuds, but I have an elliptical machine with a squeak problem, so these help cover that up. They clip on securely and stay in really well. The sound quality is pretty good, but not great. I use a wide hair band around my head to make sure they really stay in and to cover up the outside noise as well.

Sound Quality
I've never thought that earbuds of any kind have great sound quality, but these are pretty good. I can sometimes hear a rustling sound, like they're rubbing against my ears, but it's not too bad.

Comfort
Earbuds really aren't comfortable for me, but I only wear them for about an hour at a time, so that's not so bad. They're adjustable, which is great, and makes them fit a lot better.

I like the design of these. They're completely rubberized, so sweating doesn't make them smell bad or feel gross. I just wipe them off with an alcohol wipe every now and then.

I have had these for a while, and they still work like they did brand new. I exercise with them but don't do anything super strenuous that would really put a lot of stress on them.

I love these headphones

from Spring, TX

Comments about Philips Headphones:

First off, I have been using these headphones for at least eight years now and I am on maybe my fourth pair of them. I love these headphones so much that whenever I do them in, I always buy a new pair. Why do I love them? Well, I workout quite a bit and these headphones are comfortable and they wrap around my ears so they don't fall out like earbud only earphones. What is even better about these headphones is that they are CHEAP and when I do them in, which happens eventually when I accidentally yank on the cord too hard or do something else stupid with them. They are sturdy enough and I have had headphones that have lasted two years or longer. Anyway, the sound quality is great for what they are and they do what they are meant to do, help me get through a grueling training session.

Good for the price!

Comments about Philips Headphones:

Overall, I am satisfied with these headphones that I ended up purchasing to use with my MP3 player that I've had for some time. The sound could be better, but it could also be worse. I wouldn't recommend these for those who want them to be used during running. They are good though for those on a budget and those who will not want to be moving around heavily. I find them to feel a little awkward at first, but I am able to adjust to them and then enjoy my music.

Comfort
Honestly I don't find them to be that comfortable, but I wear them as they are the only pair I have at the moment.

This has to do with comfort as stated above.

They are still working.

Very nice and snug

from Philadelphia, PA

Comments about Philips Headphones:

I purchased these for my 7 year old son's MP3 player because the ones he had would not stay put in his ear. I bought these since they go over the ear. I tried them out and really like the feel of these. The sound is also good.

Sound Quality
The sound quality is good. They sound better using these

Tough little headphones

Comments about Philips Headphones:

Bought this a few years ago for myself. Sound quality is great for such a small set. Last a long while through the abuse I can put on them. They even has gone a few cycles of a washing machine and dryer.

• Comfort:

They're flexible but lack in sound quality.

from Sawyer, MN

Comments about Philips Headphones:

After reading the description on the back of the package, I figured the *Philips Comfortable and Secure* was exactly what I needed. After trying them on, however, I realised although they are soft and flexible, they will NOT stay on my ears when exercising because my ears are to small. They are definately not made for bass lovers; yet they boast, "*Bass pipe acoustically tuned air channel turbo-charges bass notes*".    I thought to myself, "Ok, well I will just use them when sitting at my computer." WRONG! I plugged them into my computer and tried to sit back as I felt them slip off my ears and rest next to my computer and to where the wire's reach comes to an end.    I figured maybe I shouldn't be slouching back in my chair anyways; it's bad posture after all. I plugged them back in my ears and sat straight up in my chair as close to my computer as I could get and turned on the tunes. The headphones made even the heaviest of bass tunes sound like a chorus of violins and snare drums!   In short, I recommend these headphones to classical listeners with big ears. To anybody else, I would say try any pair but these.