View more digital photo frames

Other Digital Photo Frames:
Philips
SPF 3407D/G7
Philips - Digital Photo Frame

Philips - Digital Photo Frame

Looks great on my desk

from Franklin, NJ

Comments about Philips - Digital Photo Frame:

I received this Philips Digital Photo Frame for Christmas from my husband to display my infant's pictures on my desk at work. I'm very proud of my daughter and this photo frame displays all of my pictures so I can show her off. The wooden frame matches everything and the pictures are very clear. There are several option on how you can load your pictures to the frame: USB, Flash Drive or memory card. At first I found that it was hard to figure out how to load the pictures to the frame using my USB cable. The included instructions had no specific directions on how to use the product with a USB cable. But once I played around with it, I could figure it out and I loaded them in with no problems. It has different cropping features, different photo albums that you can display, color and contrast settings, and slide show options and many more options. I've gotten a lot of compliments on it just within minutes of putting it on my desk. Im a fan.

Philips - Digital Photo Frame SPF 3407D

from Mount Vernon, OH

Comments about Philips - Digital Photo Frame:

Received the frame as a Christmas gift.  It has a very sharp picture and can hold up to 1000 photos.  It was a little confusing when we put in the card from the camera and tried to load the pics onto the frame.  However, after a little practice it turned out not to be too hard.  You can organize photos into files.  Also it is easy to delete and rotate photos after they are loaded.  We plan on loading all of our photos to the frame as we taje them.

Display your Digital photos

from Saunderstown, RI

Comments about Philips - Digital Photo Frame:

I received this digital photo frame as a gift.  I had thought about purchasing one for myself, but wanted to do the research first.  I was very happy with the looks right away.  It has a brown wood frame around it, and has a 7 inch panel size.  It looks good on a desk or in a dining room.  It is very versatile.

It has a 16"9 aspect ratio with a 480X234 panel resolution.  The 5-way-keypad provides easy navigation and operation.  The buttons are on the top of the frame you can stand over it and program it easily.  The automatic landscape/portrait recognition employs a sensor that recognizes PhotoFrame orientation and displays each photo in its proper mode.  Some of my photos were cut off though.  Especially annoying when it's somebodies head!!!!  I have to spend a little bit more time figuring it out.

You can use a USB flash drive to set up your photos or download them to the photo frame with its 128mb stored memory.  It can hold 1000 photos on its own.

This was an excellant gift.  Not sure how much it cost though.  I was able to use it right out of the box.