4.8
32PFL3505D
Philips 32 in. LCD TV

Philips 32 in. LCD TV

4.8

Very pleased overall with this TV!

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Philips 32 in. LCD TV:

So far I really have no complaints about this television - and I think I've used it in just about every capacity for which it can be used! For a short time I had to use it with over the air digital channels, for which it performed beautifully, it was so easy to set the digital channels using the built-in features to re-scan the digital channels available. Fortunately, that situation didn't last long and I now have it hooked up with DirecTV HD box, and obviously the picture looks amazing there, as well. The picture, of course, always looks its best when hooked up to an HD connection, but I also have it hooked up with component cables to my (older) home theater system, and it does well there, too! I even hook it up to my computer to use as a monitor on occasion and aside from simple re-configuring on the computer side of things, it makes a beautiful (albeit a bit too large) computer screen.

Picture Quality
Obviously, you get the best when you pair it with other HD capable equipment, but I think that's true of any HD device.

Sound Quality
I've never had any trouble in this regard and it, in fact, out performs my larger and new television.

So far, so good!

I have really no complaints, except maybe that one set of tv out plugs is on the side which can put regular cables in a weird direction, but you're not under any obligation to use those ones (I just use the ones on back).

I've had this set for a few years now and it's never given me any trouble.

• Picture Quality:
  • Sound Quality:

My first and (so far) only Flat Screen TV

Comments about Philips 32 in. LCD TV:

I bought my Philips 32 in. LCD TV as an early Christmas gift in November 2010. I have really enjoyed it. It was a simple set-up and programming my preferences was nice and straightforward too. This is a great TV for the price. I would recommend it to anyone except the very particular person the likes the crispest HD pictures.

Picture Quality
It's more than good enough for me... if you happen to be a stickler for that sort of thing you might not like it as much.

Sound Quality
Very good sound.

We're not hard on our TV's physically but it definitely spends a lot of time on and I like the fact that it will auto turn off if accidently left on.

Again, super simple set-up and we have it hooked up all the way around with Cable, X-box 360, and PS3.

Again, no complaints. It works great!

• Picture Quality:
  • Sound Quality:

This TV works perfect for our family!

from Muscatine, IA

Comments about Philips 32 in. LCD TV:

We bought this television during tax season in early 2010 and absolutely love it! This was my husband's little gift to himself. We use it for our children's shows along with Netflix. The high definition channels look really great on our screen. This television has also been very easy to clean. My husband bought the Philips television screen cleaner that goes along with this set and it has lasted us a long time. Even with crayon on there, it came off very easily. My husband likes the sound pretty well from loud to soft. I think for only being a 32 inch television I can also see it very well from across the room. The sound to me sounds similar to a movie theater. It would be even better if we added surround sound. We have thought about mounting this television as well in the future. We also use a Playstation 3 on this quite a bit and the graphics are really nice, clean and crisp. I would highly recommend this flat screen television for any family on a budget.

Philips TV's ARE GREAT!

from Carrollton, GA

Comments about Philips 32 in. LCD TV:

I have had My Philips Flat Screen TV for a week.

It was Very EASY to set My preferences.

Hooking it up was Simple.

I called the SERVICE/Warranty people to check for their Willingness to Help, and to register

for the Warranty.

Believe me, I have Learned that the attitude of any Companys Phone staff, Quickly reveals

the Future  and worth of a Warranty.

I am fully satisfied with these People.

I will Purchase the extended Warranty, directly From Philips.

I expect a Long Satisfying Use of This Product.

Great Flat Screen

from Orlando, FL

Comments about Philips 32 in. LCD TV:

When it came time to finally buy a flat screen, I had no idea where to start but I settled on the Philips 32PFL3505D 32 inch LCD tv and it was the best decision ever! The tv is perfect for the bedroom and even for the living the room. The quality of the picture is great, and the HD channels are incredible. We've had this tv for about 2 years, and have never had a problem with it. The screen does not get dirty quickly and the cloth that comes with the tv is perfect for cleaning any dust that settles on the tv and its stand. The flat screen tv is great for its value, the volume is great it can be really loud if need be for music and for video games. It is pretty light for being a flat screen and so it will be easy to pack when it comes time to move. The sound and speakers are great for this television for what you are paying for compared to other flat screens at the price for this tv! The flatscreen also has 4 usb port and 2 hdmi ports.