Other Flat Screen TVs:

Philips 22 in. HDTV LCD TV

Phillips is number one

from Monee, IL

Comments about Philips 22 in. HDTV LCD TV:

Our family purchased this t.v. when teh conversion took place.  This has been the best money we have ever spent on any electronic equipment.  We have a beautiful clear picture  easy to operate.  absolutely no problems what so ever.  I would buy this product over and over again.

The Philips 22in HDTV is great for the price !

from Vallejo, CA

Comments about Philips 22 in. HDTV LCD TV:

My mom bought me this TV for my birthday a year ago. At first I was worried it was kind of small, but it works great for me! the only problem is the sound. You may want to connect it to a CD player surround sound. Because if you have it up a little too loud it sounds like the speakers may get blown out. I mean what else could you expect from a 22" TV. other than that its great!

This tv has great picture and sound--its perfect for bedrooms

from Whiteman Air Force Base, MO

Comments about Philips 22 in. HDTV LCD TV:

I bought this Tv about 5 months ago.  I love it, we put it in out kitchen counter that seperates the kitchen and the dining room.  Its perfect size for its location, its nice to have considering our kids watch thier kids shows in the living room.  The picture quality is oustanding and sound is great.  This was a great purchase and inspired us to upgrade our living room TV to the same brand only bigger.  I would recommend to anyone in need of a new TV.  It has several inputs for any application you might need.