Other Digestion Medicines:

Great Digestion Aid

Profile Image

from Eagle River, AK

Comments about Phazyme Ultra Strength Gas Relief, 180 mg, Softgels:

When my daughter was young she had colic, and our doctor recommended giving her simethicone. Years later when I had abdominal surgery, my surgeon also recommended I take Gas-X, and the main ingredient in Gas-X is simethicone. I now keep this medication in my home at all times. I even carry some of it in my purse.

Being a thrifty shopper, I always compare ingredients, and if they are the same I make a purchase based on the price. Phazyme was on sale and I have been very happy with it, and it had higher amounts of simethicone as well!

The product comes in the form of a pale orange colored softgel, which are small and easy to swallow. Each softgel contains 180 mg of simethicone, which is an anti-gas medicine. The manufacturer claims this medicine relieves gas, pressure, bloating and discomfort fast, within minutes it starts to work. I have found these claims to be absolutely true. I've been in agony with has pains, and 20 minutes after taking a Phazyme I feel normal again.

These pills are worth their weight in gold, and I wouldn't be without them. They work and they work fast. They are fantastic.

They work well and they work FAST

Small and easy to swallow, and they are portable too

• Immediacy: