Other Misc. Kitchen Items:

PG Tips Tea Bags Box 40 Bags

Hooked!

from Minneapolis, MN

Comments about PG Tips Tea Bags Box 40 Bags:

We were lucky enough to host an English gentleman in our home for six months, and he showed up with his own box of PG Tips Tea Bags, which he willingly shared. The way he enjoyed his tea, as do I, is to add milk. I find this tea to be the perfect pick me up mid afternoon, when I don't feel like brewing coffee just for myself. Imagine my distress when he left and the supply was depleted! Well, happily, I've discovered that some of our local grocery stores carry PG Tips, so now I always have it on hand. That's a good thing because I'm hooked! Recently, I added a lot more milk that usual to my cup, and discovered that I like the tea even better! Less bitter, more sweet - more pleasant to my palate. I've also recently read that you should never squeeze the tea bag into your cup because it releases bitter tanins, so I'm no longer doing that either. Enjoy!

Very nice flavour

from San Antonio, TX

Comments about PG Tips Tea Bags Box 40 Bags:

PG Tips Tea Bags are quite good. I am not a huge tea drinker, but on occation I like a nice cup of strong tea. I drink my tea without milk or sugar, so I really notice the flavour of the tea. The PG Tips bags have a good flavour, strong without being bitter (even if you forget and leave them to seep for a bit too long). My husband's grandmother, who likes her tea very weak, also likes them- she just leaves the bags in for a shorter time. So I'd say the PG Tips work for a wide range of tastes. However, my husband takes his tea VERY strong and he doen't think the PG Tips quite cuts it, but they come close, which isn't bad. I think the shape of the bags are a bit funny, I can't say I notice a difference.

PG Tips Tea Bags are reasonably priced and come in a variety of box sizes. I often buy them when they are on sale, which happens often enough that I rarely pay full price. They are easy to find- which is convinent when traveling.

P.G. Tips is the BEST!

from Hull, GA

Comments about PG Tips Tea Bags Box 40 Bags:

P.G. Tips is the best tea I have ever tasted!  I am a lover of teas and especially English Breakfast teas.  My uncle brought me some P.G. Tips tea and I am hooked.  It has a full-bodied taste that cannot be beat!  No wonder it is the most consumed tea in England.  I use a bit of milk and sugar in my tea and drink at least 2 cups a day.  I would drink more but I am sensitive to caffeine at night.  Smooth, yet bold but not too strong; works well with milk and just is a taste that I cannot describe.  You will not want to go back to typical American teas (you know which ones I'm talking about) once you have tasted P.G. Tips.