Other E-commerce Websites:

Petsmart | Petsmart.com

Pros

Cons

Great pet store!

Petsmart is a great store for pets and so is their website Petsmart.com. I always buy my pet supplies online and I shop on their website Petsmart.com frequently. They have an impressive collection of pet supplies and a lot of other services for pets. I like shopping online on their website as it is very convenient for me. Their website is well designed and simple to use. I can select the items of my choice and checkout very easily. I have used their customer service while purchasing online on the website and I must say they were very professional and helped me out promptly, the best part was that it did not take a hundred calls. They also keep having great discounts on the pricing regularly and I try to make use of that in my purchases. I usually get free shipping by using coupon codes! I can also check for the availability for in store pet grooming but I do need to make a call to confirm my appointment. Overall, great store for reasonably priced pet supplies!

Huge Selection of Pet items!

Petsmart.com has a HUGE selection of pet items. And from every kind of pet you can think of, not just your basic dogs, cats, birds, and fish. You can find items for lizards, rabbits, hamsters, rats, snakes, and more! They have some pretty decent sales on their website, but unfortunately their prices are usually higher than every one else and their shipping is rather high in my opinion. Sometimes you can find a great deal, but not as often as I would like. And, I do wish they would add the feature to the website where you can check your local store for items, to save a trip or save on shipping prices. That would be so helpful. Their site is pretty easy to use though, and you can narrow down what you are looking for rather easily. The check out process is quick and easy. Customer service is friendly and helpful. They also have a section for tips on pets and pet care which is nice. And you really can't beat the selection. Just watch your prices!

Convenience for great product

from Kansas City, MO

Comments about Petsmart | Petsmart.com:

I shop at Petsmart over any pet store for my dog and their online website makes it even more convenient to find what I need. I can also use my PetPerks rewards card online for better deals and special features.

The website is easy to use and have many different brands of what I'm looking for. I use Hill's Science Diet Active Longevity Mature Adult dog food, which is not available everywhere. Petsmart has it.

They even have buy it online and pick it up in the store, saving time on shopping around in the store and guaranteeing it will be there for you. Or they do offer free shipping on order $49 or more, which is easy to spend. I can save gas by ordering online and having it come right to my door (saves me from carrying that huge bag of dog food).

What's also great is they have featured articles on pet nutrition and other helpful tips. As well they can connect you to obedience classes, adoptiion, and boarding in the store closest to you.

Petsmart.com

Comments about Petsmart | Petsmart.com:

I usually use this website every Christmas to order a gift for my sister's dog. They have a great website that is very easy to use, and has a ton of products to choose from. They offer free shipping on orders that are $49.00 and more, and they also have great sales and promotions on their site. The customer service department is very friendly and helpful if you need to contact for any reason. They also have a great return/exchange policy if you need to return or exchange anything. I usually have a gift receipt sent with the order. I am very happy using this website, and I would highly recommend it to anyone that has pets, or that is buying a gift for a pet.

The website is very easy to use.

Product Selection
They have a huge selection of products to choose from.

Shipping and Returns
The shipping is fast, and also free if you order $49.00 or more worth of products. The return policy is also great if you have to return or exchange anything.

Fun, Informative Site

from Fairfield, VA

Comments about Petsmart | Petsmart.com:

I order from PetSmart.com, but I also visit the site on occasion just to read it-its informative, educational, interesting, and fun. I love animals, so I enjoy the pictures of them on the site immensely. Its obvious it is well-constructed and thought out. I love the ideas presented that inspire me to do things differently for my dogs, cats, and birds.

Its a piece of cake! I have more like narrowing down what I'm looking for by clicking through what they have listed, not using the site's search engine. Since I'm an hour drive from this store, I feel like I've visited the store anyway-everything I need is there and I don't pay more because it is being shipped.

Product Selection
I like that most of the products are more upscale and healthy for my pets, even if that means higher prices. I feel like I am unlikely to buy junk there. I am very satisfied with what's available. I enjoy the new types, flavors, brands that pop up-it is never dull!

Product Pricing
Sometimes the online pricing is somehow lower than the store, which is pretty impressive. I look for deals and coupons and when I use those, I'm not disappointed-I don't end up paying more than if I shopped in a store, and its easy to avoid shipping costs with minimum orders and coupons and deals.

Customer Service
The services offered through the site are even more than what you see available in the store-anything under the sun you can think of regarding pets-it is very comprehensive. I have not seen any live help on the site but I really haven't needed it. Of course there's a regular phone number to call.

Shipping and Returns
I've never had a problem with anything being late in shipping, or had to return it.

Good Coupons

from Palm Bay, FL

Comments about Petsmart | Petsmart.com:

There was once a coupon to order something $5 or less for free of Petsmart.com and then you got free shipping too. So, I jumped at the opportunity to pick something out for my mom's dogs. Well, I found just about the best thing ever - a squeaking tennis ball. It was about $3.99 on clearance, so I got it completely free. I was notified within a day or so of the shipment, and then received it within about a week. It was packaged well and was not damaged. I would highly recommend ordering something online from them. I would recommend signing up for two things first. There is an e-mail list and lots of coupons are sent out that way. I often get things like $5 off a certain amount, or free shipping if I spend a certain amount. Also, you can sign up for their rewards program. For every $100 you spend, you get $5 back. This is awesome! And, coupons count towards the $100. For instance, if you bought a $100 item with a 50% off coupon, then you would also get the $5 back in points.

Great Store For Pets

Comments about Petsmart | Petsmart.com:

I have been shopping at Petsmart for a couple of years now and love it. I have always been able to find everything I need there. I love the sales that they have every week. I can save lots of money by shopping the online store as well as in the actual store itself. Petsmart has a large selection of supplies as well as food and treats. I know when I purchase items from Petsmart that they are safe for all of my animals and that I am getting a great deal as well. I have used the online store many times and have never had a problem. The shipping rates are very competitive, most of the time I receive free shipping, which is even better. The customer service has always been outstanding. I haven't had to return anything I have ever bought, but have seen other do it and seemed like a really simple process. I would like recommend Petsmart to everyone with animals. You will be more than satisfied with your shopping experience and will definitely find lots of great can't resist deals.

• Shipping and Returns:

Never thought dog food would be cheaper online

Comments about Petsmart | Petsmart.com:

I was amazed to find my dog food cheaper online than in the store. I was also amazed to find I could get free shipping on dog food. Two bags easily gave me enough to qualify for free shipping. It was so much easier to order online and not have to haul the food out of the store myself. I'm also no longer hauling two kids to the pet store. Plus their website is really easy to use and saves everything for reorders.
They also run special sales. I recently got ten dollars off a sixty dollar purchase and still got free shipping. I saved money and didn't have to leave the house.
I've never really spent time looking at online pet sites. We have one dog and prior to having kids it was never inconvenient to just go to the store and buy his food. I also assumed shipping costs would be very high for our dog food. The bags weigh over thirty pounds. I was under the impression that heavy items always had additional shipping costs. I'm so glad that wasn't the case.

• Shipping and Returns:

Helps me stay stocked with pet supplies.

from Baltimore, MD

Comments about Petsmart | Petsmart.com:

I have ordered from Petsmart.com many times for cat litter and cat toys. Products are delivered quickly. I have never had a problem with my orders. It is nice to know that you will get what you order.

This site makes it easy to search for and find exactly what you want. I have even searched for things when unsure of the name and the site helped me figure it out.

Product Selection
Lots of choices! There are supplies for almost any pet on this site. It is easy to find something for your pet.

Product Pricing
I will say that I comparison shop each time I shop online. I have had times when I have used other sites because they were a few dollars cheaper. However, there have also been times when I've used this site because they had the best price. It is always clear what the price is and what the shipping costs will be.

Customer Service
I have never had any issues and have never had the opportunity to work directly with customer service. However, I do file complete and correct orders under "good customer service."

Shipping and Returns
Products always arrive quickly. I have never had the opportunity to return any products.

Petsmart is pet smart!

from Sneads Ferry, NC

Comments about Petsmart | Petsmart.com:

I have a 14 year old border collie dog that I have owned since she was a puppy and through the years I have always used petsmart for a majority of my pet supply needs. The nearest store location is half an hour away so I frequent the petsmart website more and more often!
The website is very easy on the eyes and is very organized and easy to use. I love how I can find anything I'm looking for easily because petsmart.com offers a wide variety of products in such an organized manner. I also like how I can find so much information about petsmart's other services as well such as grooming and training courses.
Although they don't have the cheapest prices on national brands, they are on lower end of the price point but the great service petsmart offers makes the extra cost worth it! They always have great sales though so getting a decent price is easy.
Overall I think petsmart.com is one of the best pet supply websites on the internet!

Easy website to nagivate

Comments about Petsmart | Petsmart.com:

I have a cat and two dogs and live a good 30 minutes away from any major pet stores. There are times when it is more convenient to order pet supplies online than to visit the pet stores in person. I am very impressed with how easy it is to navigate Petsmart.com. When I first visit the website, any promotions and available coupon codes are displayed in the middle of the screen. This really helps me plan my shopping in order to maximize my savings. The search bar is very prominent and the results of my search are easy to organize. I like that a running total is kept on the main page. This really helps me see the "big picture" when it comes to shopping at this online retailer. The checkout process is flawless and efficient. Overall, I am very impressed with the online shopping experience I have on Petsmart.com. It is one of my favorite online retailers for pet supplies.

Product Selection
There is a wide variety of products and brands available on Petsmart.com.

Shipping and Returns
Petsmart.com often has free shipping codes.

Pet needs made easy.

from Elko, Nevada

Comments about Petsmart | Petsmart.com:

I live in an area where there are no specialized pet stores, so getting all of my supplies for pets can be a challenge, especially harder to find items. I love using petsmart.com to be able to find anything that I need for my dogs, it makes it so easy to find every type of dog food all the way to any supply that I need. Recently my dog was diagnosed with an illness and my vet recommended shopping on petsmart.com to get his prescription dog food. After the vet faxed them the information on what type of dog food I needed my online account was updated so that I was able to purchase the specialty food and I did not have to jump through a bunch of hoops to get to it, now I just add it to my cart on there and it lets me have it sent to me really easy. They have the absolute best prices on everything that you need, especially accessories and their wide variety of them means that you are sure to find every item that you need. Shipping is really fast and cheap, they offer free shipping with orders over $75 and their return process is really fast and easy as well. They really aim to please and make sure that you have a great online shopping experience and love to make sure that you are satisfied.