Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:
Anti-Aging Day Creams, Anti-Aging Moisturizers
Peter Thomas Roth
Peter Thomas Roth All Day Moisture Defense Cream

Peter Thomas Roth All Day Moisture Defense Cream

Tried it once and was Hooked

from Herndon, VA

Comments about Peter Thomas Roth All Day Moisture Defense Cream:

The cream is rich, lightly scented, and absorbs quickly. Non-greasy, and very softening. I could tell right away that I was using an expensive, upscale product. My skin just felt and looked better with this product than it does with drugstore brands. I am now intrigued with Peter Thomas Roth products and want to try them all! This brand has a very good reputation. In fact, I've seen this brand in the past in Hilton Hotels free samples.

Absorption
Absorbs ultra-fast. Which is important to me. Doesn't leave any greasy residue or lotion feel behind. Skin is immediately softer and smoother.

Doesn't Clog Pores
My skin looks clearer, more even, and brighter after one use. Have not noticed any clogged pores. This product reminds me of an upscale product which would be found in expensive salons or spas.

Very effective, especially for dry or dehydrated skin. Very nourishing and skin-softening. I like the way the results are so immediate. Skin is instantly softer and the cream absorbs lightning fast.

• Absorption:
  • Doesn't Clog Pores:

Peter Thomas Roth Moisture Defense cream is my favorite

from Las Vegas, NV

Pros

Cons

Comments about Peter Thomas Roth All Day Moisture Defense Cream:

I've used this daytime moisturizer for many years as it works really well for my skin type. I STILL get break outs and I know that this moisturizer does not contribute to them. It is not too thick and spreads well, although because of the SPF I do feel like I need to make sure I use a decent amount to get the protection. It does not leave my skin feeling greasy and make up goes on well over it. I have normal/ slightly oily skin. The SPF is great for everyday use. I've tried the version of this that is SPF 30 and it is much too thick to use everyday. The bottle lasts me a good 6 months with nearly every day use. The only downside for me is the cost. I can't say that it is worth every penny. Although, it is as expected for a high-end brand.

Nice cream with SPF

from Columbus, OH

Comments about Peter Thomas Roth All Day Moisture Defense Cream:

I generally love Peter Thomas Roth products. I usually use this cream in the morning, as I prefer to use a cream with SPF during the day. It is a nice consistency--relatively thick--but it doesn't seem to "spread" as well as the PTR glycolic moisturizer, which I also use. With the one, a little goes a long way. With this one, it seems like you need to use a little more. But, it does last a fair amount of time. I haven't seen any difference in my skin that I can attribute to this cream, but I do like knowing my face is protected from the sun. I believe this cream comes in PTR's anti-aging kit, so it might be a worthwhile investment to buy the kit to try this and other products, rather than buy just this if you're not sure about it. If you have more sensitive skin, I'd say this is a better choice than the glycolic moisturizer, which can be a little intense until your skin is used to using it.

Peter Thomas Roth All Day Moisturizer is the BEST.

from Alpharetta, GA

Comments about Peter Thomas Roth All Day Moisture Defense Cream:

I enjoy many outdoor activities and sports.  So I prefer on my active days to go without makeup. Taking care of my skin is a must!  And at 42, I still get tons of compliments on my face and how young I look.  I atttribute this to great Peter Thomas Roth products.  The moisturizer feels so soft on my skin, and I don't have the problem of the dry, tight feeling that I do with other moisturizers!  Even when I'm snow skiing and the temperture is below zero!  Impressive!  I would recommend this product to anyone. It's name says it all - ALL DAY MOISTURIZER.  If you have dry skin, this is the product to help you. I'm a serious dry skin sufferer.  Combined with my active lifestyle and love of the outdoors, I can really have problems with dry skin.  Especially in the winter.  I've tried everything, but this is the only moisturizer that really did what it promised to do.  I was so impressed with the moisturizer, I use all the Peter Thomas Roth products now!