4.8
Other Clothings:
Peter Glenn Ski and Sports

Summary

Since 1958, Peter Glenn has been at the forefront of a growing outdoor sports market. Today, ten Peter Glenn stores carry equipment, accessories and clothing for a wide variety of outdoor sports such as skiing, snowboarding, water skiing, wakeboarding, in-line skating and adventure travel.
As a ski school director at a local college, Ned Hamilton noticed a high demand for ski equipment that was not being met by local sporting goods dealers. Ned, as an investor in a local men’s clothing shop, stocked the basement of his store with ski clothing and equipment. As his new department flourished, Ned opened his first shop that sold ski equipment, clothing and accessories as well as men's and ladies apparel. The new store was named after Ned’s son, Peter Glenn Hamilton.
Over fifty years and ten stores later, Peter Glenn leads the market in outdoor adventure sports. By carrying the best names in clothing, equipment and accessories, Peter Glenn continues to keep itself on the cutting edge. In addition to offering an extensive selection of top-of-the-line products, Peter Glenn is staffed by highly knowledgeable sales professionals. Whether a seasoned skier or snowboarder or a novice, Peter Glenn’s sales staff will offer you the expertise and assistance you need to maximize your enjoyment of the sport.

Peter Glenn Ski and Sports

4.8

Nice Jacket not designed for real people

This jacket is actually very nice, I like it a lot. Can't say yet how warm it will really be in cold/snow, of course. It's lightweight and they claim it has some special heat property, who knows. However, one big flaw is that the arms are way too long. It is bizarre, the cuffs are about 4 inches too long and I'm of average proportions. I have never in my life bought a jacket size 12 with arm sleeves this length. Other than that, it fits well and the 12 is roomy enough for layers underneath (I'm 5.5 inches and 135 lbs). Some Q&A says the hood is not helmet compatible but it seems pretty big actually and I think it could be. Only problem is the sleeves so not sure I'm going to keep it. These ski jackets are too expensive to pay for one with such a strange defect, I think.

Credit card verification

Everything seemed fine but I got a call from a foreign call center regarding my purchase. They asked for my card info to put a small charge on it to verify. I have done this in the past but never for a relatively small purchase. I appreciate looking out for my card's security but the party asking for my card info was unable to explain why they had to do it, and had no grasp on why this was abnormal. I would not share my card info over the phone to a different country so I cancelled the order. Ordered my item for 15% less from a different vendor.

Fast excellent service

from Houston, Texas

Comments about Peter Glenn Ski and Sports:

Product arrived quickly and professionally. Exceeded expectations.

I WILL BUY THIS BRAND AGAIN.

from MIAMI, FL

EXELENT BRAND

I would buy again for this merchant

from Boca Raton, FL

Comments about Peter Glenn Ski and Sports:

Order was processed promptly. Product was as advertised. Bought ski jacket. Their rating by warmth/waterproof was helpful.

Peter Glenn Ski and Sports rocks!!

from Raleigh, NC

Comments about Peter Glenn Ski and Sports:

Item ordered quickly on site and shipping was super fast! Thank you PG!

Great service

from Lake Zurich , IL

Fast service , good product

Excellent customer service!

from Sunrise, FL

Comments about Peter Glenn Ski and Sports:

Order arrived on time and as promised. I needed to exchange for a larger size. Entire process was smooth, easy and handled promptly.

WINTER SOCKS ORDERED

from miami, florida

Comments about Peter Glenn Ski and Sports:

In the past I have been happy with my orders however I recently ordered three pairs of socks. I only received one pair, no explanation as to why the other two pairs were not received.

Excellent product fast shipping!!

from SLO, CA

Comments about Peter Glenn Ski and Sports:

Seller communicated about shipping address needing to change, quick and efficient communication.

Good experience

from Austin, TX

Comments about Peter Glenn Ski and Sports:

I ordered running shorts, and they shipped them the next day, and arrived here fast. I loved the free UPS shipping. The shorts are perfect!

Great product, fast shipping!

from Nebraska

Comments about Peter Glenn Ski and Sports:

Everything turned out perfect!