4.8
Other Health & Beauties:
Peter Glenn Ski and Sports

Summary

Since 1958, Peter Glenn has been at the forefront of a growing outdoor sports market. Today, ten Peter Glenn stores carry equipment, accessories and clothing for a wide variety of outdoor sports such as skiing, snowboarding, water skiing, wakeboarding, in-line skating and adventure travel.
As a ski school director at a local college, Ned Hamilton noticed a high demand for ski equipment that was not being met by local sporting goods dealers. Ned, as an investor in a local men’s clothing shop, stocked the basement of his store with ski clothing and equipment. As his new department flourished, Ned opened his first shop that sold ski equipment, clothing and accessories as well as men's and ladies apparel. The new store was named after Ned’s son, Peter Glenn Hamilton.
Over fifty years and ten stores later, Peter Glenn leads the market in outdoor adventure sports. By carrying the best names in clothing, equipment and accessories, Peter Glenn continues to keep itself on the cutting edge. In addition to offering an extensive selection of top-of-the-line products, Peter Glenn is staffed by highly knowledgeable sales professionals. Whether a seasoned skier or snowboarder or a novice, Peter Glenn’s sales staff will offer you the expertise and assistance you need to maximize your enjoyment of the sport.

Peter Glenn Ski and Sports

4.8

Nice Jacket not designed for real people

This jacket is actually very nice, I like it a lot. Can't say yet how warm it will really be in cold/snow, of course. It's lightweight and they claim it has some special heat property, who knows. However, one big flaw is that the arms are way too long. It is bizarre, the cuffs are about 4 inches too long and I'm of average proportions. I have never in my life bought a jacket size 12 with arm sleeves this length. Other than that, it fits well and the 12 is roomy enough for layers underneath (I'm 5.5 inches and 135 lbs). Some Q&A says the hood is not helmet compatible but it seems pretty big actually and I think it could be. Only problem is the sleeves so not sure I'm going to keep it. These ski jackets are too expensive to pay for one with such a strange defect, I think.

Credit card verification

Everything seemed fine but I got a call from a foreign call center regarding my purchase. They asked for my card info to put a small charge on it to verify. I have done this in the past but never for a relatively small purchase. I appreciate looking out for my card's security but the party asking for my card info was unable to explain why they had to do it, and had no grasp on why this was abnormal. I would not share my card info over the phone to a different country so I cancelled the order. Ordered my item for 15% less from a different vendor.

Great selection, great prices, quick shipping!

from Denver, CO

Comments about Peter Glenn Ski and Sports:

Great selection, great prices, quick shipping!

Great price

from Michigan

Comments about Peter Glenn Ski and Sports:

I haven't tried on my boots yet but I'm so excited to do so today . They came in 3 business days like my email stated and are in great condition!!

Peter Glen had the right product for the right price.

from Golden, CO

Comments about Peter Glenn Ski and Sports:

P G had the right product at the right price. And the shipping was excellent.

Great Service!

from Nj

Comments about Peter Glenn Ski and Sports:

I ordered a jacket online that I couldn't find anywhere else in stock in my size and Peter Glenn had it! Not only did they have t but they shipped it out right away and I got it on time despite delays and weather! 10/10!

Excellent Experience

from Wisconsin Rapids, WI

Great fast service!

Easy shopping and fast shipping

from Jacksonville, FL

Comments about Peter Glenn Ski and Sports:

Peter Glen always has a wide selection of ski gear at competitive prices. They are easy to shop and we were surprised at how speedy the shipping was.

Absolutely

from Mechanicsburg, PA

Comments about Peter Glenn Ski and Sports:

Always depend on Peter Glenn for grandchildren's ski wear. So when we needed layers for our trip to Wyoming we ordered for my husband. He loves his SmartWool!

LOVE THEM!

from Miami Beach, FL

Comments about Peter Glenn Ski and Sports:

Great delivery and great service.

Great experience

from Florida

Comments about Peter Glenn Ski and Sports:

Delivered as promised and as described! Great prices and selection.

Fast shipment & grea product at fair price

from MA

Comments about Peter Glenn Ski and Sports:

This was my this is first purchase here but was my be my last!!