4.8
Other Health & Beauties:
Peter Glenn Ski and Sports

Summary

Since 1958, Peter Glenn has been at the forefront of a growing outdoor sports market. Today, ten Peter Glenn stores carry equipment, accessories and clothing for a wide variety of outdoor sports such as skiing, snowboarding, water skiing, wakeboarding, in-line skating and adventure travel.
As a ski school director at a local college, Ned Hamilton noticed a high demand for ski equipment that was not being met by local sporting goods dealers. Ned, as an investor in a local men’s clothing shop, stocked the basement of his store with ski clothing and equipment. As his new department flourished, Ned opened his first shop that sold ski equipment, clothing and accessories as well as men's and ladies apparel. The new store was named after Ned’s son, Peter Glenn Hamilton.
Over fifty years and ten stores later, Peter Glenn leads the market in outdoor adventure sports. By carrying the best names in clothing, equipment and accessories, Peter Glenn continues to keep itself on the cutting edge. In addition to offering an extensive selection of top-of-the-line products, Peter Glenn is staffed by highly knowledgeable sales professionals. Whether a seasoned skier or snowboarder or a novice, Peter Glenn’s sales staff will offer you the expertise and assistance you need to maximize your enjoyment of the sport.

Peter Glenn Ski and Sports

4.8

Product and shipping terrific

I have bought from Peter Glenn before and their product lines as well as their fast shipping is excellent. Most recently Ihad difficulty completing the online order and sought the help of their "chat" service. The Rep was excellent and helped me place the order. The only issue is that I now have 2 of the same things delivered under different mincoice numbers, and while I sent an email to address same, I have yet to receive an answer. I intend to call tomorrow tow work it out, but an immediate response to my email should have been had.

Credit card verification

Everything seemed fine but I got a call from a foreign call center regarding my purchase. They asked for my card info to put a small charge on it to verify. I have done this in the past but never for a relatively small purchase. I appreciate looking out for my card's security but the party asking for my card info was unable to explain why they had to do it, and had no grasp on why this was abnormal. I would not share my card info over the phone to a different country so I cancelled the order. Ordered my item for 15% less from a different vendor.

Exactly as described

from DC

Comments about Peter Glenn Ski and Sports:

Web filters allowed me to find exactly what I sought and when it arrived, it was perfect. Fast and a great deal.

Excelent service, didnt find my zise

from Miami FL

Comments about Peter Glenn Ski and Sports:

The crew was excellent! Very nice and knee all about items, I couldnt find a high quality softshell in my zise thow

Great experience buying online

from Miami

Comments about Peter Glenn Ski and Sports:

Very helpful staff online. Good prices on best Ski outfit brands. Very detailed info to make a smart buy.

The Best Service !

from Mammoth Lakes

Comments about Peter Glenn Ski and Sports:

Perfect, beatifull stuff, great service , very good deals !

Nice service

from Woodland hills, ca

Package arrived nicely

Your service assistance is awful, nobody answers!!

from Uruguay

Comments about Peter Glenn Ski and Sports:

I ve never received an answer on my mails regarding the size chart, reason why I made a mistake and the pant I ve bought is enormous! Then i´ve written asking to change size and never got an answer either.
Very bad experience, Now I have a pant that doesn't fit me and I have to buy another one!

Good Price, Great Service

from Pearland, TX

Comments about Peter Glenn Ski and Sports:

Peter Glenn delivered a fine pair of high-quality RollerBlades at a very competitive price and polite, clear communication at every turn.

Great purchase

as advertised

Quick and easy

from Arcata, CA

Comments about Peter Glenn Ski and Sports:

Shoes came right away, fit well, no gliches.