4.9
Other E-commerce Websites:
Peter Glenn Ski and Sports

Summary

Since 1958, Peter Glenn has been at the forefront of a growing outdoor sports market. Today, ten Peter Glenn stores carry equipment, accessories and clothing for a wide variety of outdoor sports such as skiing, snowboarding, water skiing, wakeboarding, in-line skating and adventure travel.
As a ski school director at a local college, Ned Hamilton noticed a high demand for ski equipment that was not being met by local sporting goods dealers. Ned, as an investor in a local men’s clothing shop, stocked the basement of his store with ski clothing and equipment. As his new department flourished, Ned opened his first shop that sold ski equipment, clothing and accessories as well as men's and ladies apparel. The new store was named after Ned’s son, Peter Glenn Hamilton.
Over fifty years and ten stores later, Peter Glenn leads the market in outdoor adventure sports. By carrying the best names in clothing, equipment and accessories, Peter Glenn continues to keep itself on the cutting edge. In addition to offering an extensive selection of top-of-the-line products, Peter Glenn is staffed by highly knowledgeable sales professionals. Whether a seasoned skier or snowboarder or a novice, Peter Glenn’s sales staff will offer you the expertise and assistance you need to maximize your enjoyment of the sport.

Peter Glenn Ski and Sports

4.9

Product and shipping terrific

I have bought from Peter Glenn before and their product lines as well as their fast shipping is excellent. Most recently Ihad difficulty completing the online order and sought the help of their "chat" service. The Rep was excellent and helped me place the order. The only issue is that I now have 2 of the same things delivered under different mincoice numbers, and while I sent an email to address same, I have yet to receive an answer. I intend to call tomorrow tow work it out, but an immediate response to my email should have been had.

Credit card verification

Everything seemed fine but I got a call from a foreign call center regarding my purchase. They asked for my card info to put a small charge on it to verify. I have done this in the past but never for a relatively small purchase. I appreciate looking out for my card's security but the party asking for my card info was unable to explain why they had to do it, and had no grasp on why this was abnormal. I would not share my card info over the phone to a different country so I cancelled the order. Ordered my item for 15% less from a different vendor.

Amazing speed on delivery!

from Miami

Comments about Peter Glenn Ski and Sports:

Awesome and fast delivery!

Good quality clothing

from Georgia

Comments about Peter Glenn Ski and Sports:

Everything was prompt and the chat service was very helpful.

I will be shopping here for all my skin trip essentials!

from Lewisville, tx

Comments about Peter Glenn Ski and Sports:

Online ordering was easy. The order was on time. The sizes were perfect.

Great quality products. Will purchase again from merchant.

from Miami, FL

Comments about Peter Glenn Ski and Sports:

Had a great in store expierence. Salesman answered all of our questions and helped us complete our online order.

Perfect Buy

from Washington, pa

Comments about Peter Glenn Ski and Sports:

An amazing Rain Coat. Color is perfect, size perfect and beautiful style.
I love Arcteryx product. I have 6 of them and never bored.

Great service

from Naples, FL

Fast

ski bib!! love it

from monterey bay, california

Comments about Peter Glenn Ski and Sports:

sooo warm! shipped fast. fits perfect

Prompt service and delivery.

from Illinois

Reliable.

Always items I want and Need

from Wellesley MA

Comments about Peter Glenn Ski and Sports:

Great selection of boys ski jackets - always have what I am looking for and great customer service!

I would buy from them again, in fact, will do so tonight!

from Bucks County PA

Comments about Peter Glenn Ski and Sports:

Everything was as promised. Fast shipping, correct products.