4.8
Other Clothings:
Peter Glenn Ski and Sports

Summary

Since 1958, Peter Glenn has been at the forefront of a growing outdoor sports market. Today, ten Peter Glenn stores carry equipment, accessories and clothing for a wide variety of outdoor sports such as skiing, snowboarding, water skiing, wakeboarding, in-line skating and adventure travel.
As a ski school director at a local college, Ned Hamilton noticed a high demand for ski equipment that was not being met by local sporting goods dealers. Ned, as an investor in a local men’s clothing shop, stocked the basement of his store with ski clothing and equipment. As his new department flourished, Ned opened his first shop that sold ski equipment, clothing and accessories as well as men's and ladies apparel. The new store was named after Ned’s son, Peter Glenn Hamilton.
Over fifty years and ten stores later, Peter Glenn leads the market in outdoor adventure sports. By carrying the best names in clothing, equipment and accessories, Peter Glenn continues to keep itself on the cutting edge. In addition to offering an extensive selection of top-of-the-line products, Peter Glenn is staffed by highly knowledgeable sales professionals. Whether a seasoned skier or snowboarder or a novice, Peter Glenn’s sales staff will offer you the expertise and assistance you need to maximize your enjoyment of the sport.

Peter Glenn Ski and Sports

4.8

Nice Jacket not designed for real people

This jacket is actually very nice, I like it a lot. Can't say yet how warm it will really be in cold/snow, of course. It's lightweight and they claim it has some special heat property, who knows. However, one big flaw is that the arms are way too long. It is bizarre, the cuffs are about 4 inches too long and I'm of average proportions. I have never in my life bought a jacket size 12 with arm sleeves this length. Other than that, it fits well and the 12 is roomy enough for layers underneath (I'm 5.5 inches and 135 lbs). Some Q&A says the hood is not helmet compatible but it seems pretty big actually and I think it could be. Only problem is the sleeves so not sure I'm going to keep it. These ski jackets are too expensive to pay for one with such a strange defect, I think.

Credit card verification

Everything seemed fine but I got a call from a foreign call center regarding my purchase. They asked for my card info to put a small charge on it to verify. I have done this in the past but never for a relatively small purchase. I appreciate looking out for my card's security but the party asking for my card info was unable to explain why they had to do it, and had no grasp on why this was abnormal. I would not share my card info over the phone to a different country so I cancelled the order. Ordered my item for 15% less from a different vendor.

Great.

from NJ

Great.

Fast shipping

from Miami

Comments about Peter Glenn Ski and Sports:

Good price and fast shipping

I would buy from this merchant again.

from Bahamas

Comments about Peter Glenn Ski and Sports:

Im very satisfied with the timely shipping and processing of my order.

Great Merchandise, for a great price!

from San Juan PR

Thanks!

Excellent customer Service!..

from North Miami, FL

Comments about Peter Glenn Ski and Sports:

Ceci was amazing and very helpful

Great experience!!!!!!!

from Florida

Great Experience!!!!

Bring on the snow

from Milwaukee, WI

Comments about Peter Glenn Ski and Sports:

I've had my eye on these boots for a while. I read lots of reviews on many websites. You had the best price. I HATE winter, but now I'm ready to bring on the snow with these boots. There is nothing worse than tying wet shoelaces in the winter, so I'm excited for the bungee. They feel warm and cozy ... and the tread is very aggressive so hopefully they will keep me from slipping and falling on my winter walks with the dog.

Great selection, price and service!

from annapolis

Great

Love my new ski jacket! Great quality. Perfect

from CO

Comments about Peter Glenn Ski and Sports:

Everything went very smoothly. Love the free 3 day shipping and I'm very happy with the product.

disapointed