4.9
Other E-commerce Websites:
Peter Glenn Ski and Sports

Summary

Since 1958, Peter Glenn has been at the forefront of a growing outdoor sports market. Today, ten Peter Glenn stores carry equipment, accessories and clothing for a wide variety of outdoor sports such as skiing, snowboarding, water skiing, wakeboarding, in-line skating and adventure travel.
As a ski school director at a local college, Ned Hamilton noticed a high demand for ski equipment that was not being met by local sporting goods dealers. Ned, as an investor in a local men’s clothing shop, stocked the basement of his store with ski clothing and equipment. As his new department flourished, Ned opened his first shop that sold ski equipment, clothing and accessories as well as men's and ladies apparel. The new store was named after Ned’s son, Peter Glenn Hamilton.
Over fifty years and ten stores later, Peter Glenn leads the market in outdoor adventure sports. By carrying the best names in clothing, equipment and accessories, Peter Glenn continues to keep itself on the cutting edge. In addition to offering an extensive selection of top-of-the-line products, Peter Glenn is staffed by highly knowledgeable sales professionals. Whether a seasoned skier or snowboarder or a novice, Peter Glenn’s sales staff will offer you the expertise and assistance you need to maximize your enjoyment of the sport.

Peter Glenn Ski and Sports

4.8

Product and shipping terrific

I have bought from Peter Glenn before and their product lines as well as their fast shipping is excellent. Most recently Ihad difficulty completing the online order and sought the help of their "chat" service. The Rep was excellent and helped me place the order. The only issue is that I now have 2 of the same things delivered under different mincoice numbers, and while I sent an email to address same, I have yet to receive an answer. I intend to call tomorrow tow work it out, but an immediate response to my email should have been had.

Credit card verification

Everything seemed fine but I got a call from a foreign call center regarding my purchase. They asked for my card info to put a small charge on it to verify. I have done this in the past but never for a relatively small purchase. I appreciate looking out for my card's security but the party asking for my card info was unable to explain why they had to do it, and had no grasp on why this was abnormal. I would not share my card info over the phone to a different country so I cancelled the order. Ordered my item for 15% less from a different vendor.

I will be back!

from San Diego

Comments about Peter Glenn Ski and Sports:

Very good service. Good quality of products. I will be back!

Product and shipping terrific

from Naples, Floria

Comments about Peter Glenn Ski and Sports:

I will buy online again :)

from Fort Lauderdale

Comments about Peter Glenn Ski and Sports:

Great selection and fast shipment!!!

Great experience!

from Columbia, MD

Comments about Peter Glenn Ski and Sports:

delivered fast and on time! easy purchase!

Great customer service!

from Saudi Arabia

Comments about Peter Glenn Ski and Sports:

Contains a wide variety of products with convenient price. Customer service is excellent!

Excellent experience

from Colorado

Comments about Peter Glenn Ski and Sports:

Everything went as it should. Fine product, delivered as scheduled, billing correct, etc.

I would buy from this company again!

from Indianapolis, IN

Comments about Peter Glenn Ski and Sports:

web site was great, free 3-day shipping is great, selection very good, product arrived when they said it would.

Great purchase experience and product quality!

from Weston, FL

Comments about Peter Glenn Ski and Sports:

I have purchased from Peter Glenn in the past and always has been a great experience, no problems, great product quality and super fast product delivery.

First time buyer

from Marietta, ga

Comments about Peter Glenn Ski and Sports:

Quick, easy and accurate...just like I like to shop!

Perfect transaction

from San Luis Obispo, CA

Comments about Peter Glenn Ski and Sports:

Wonderful product at a generously reduce ed price, shipped quickly with no tax and no shipping charges. Doesn't get much better.