4.8
Other Health & Beauties:
Peter Glenn Ski and Sports

Summary

Since 1958, Peter Glenn has been at the forefront of a growing outdoor sports market. Today, ten Peter Glenn stores carry equipment, accessories and clothing for a wide variety of outdoor sports such as skiing, snowboarding, water skiing, wakeboarding, in-line skating and adventure travel.
As a ski school director at a local college, Ned Hamilton noticed a high demand for ski equipment that was not being met by local sporting goods dealers. Ned, as an investor in a local men’s clothing shop, stocked the basement of his store with ski clothing and equipment. As his new department flourished, Ned opened his first shop that sold ski equipment, clothing and accessories as well as men's and ladies apparel. The new store was named after Ned’s son, Peter Glenn Hamilton.
Over fifty years and ten stores later, Peter Glenn leads the market in outdoor adventure sports. By carrying the best names in clothing, equipment and accessories, Peter Glenn continues to keep itself on the cutting edge. In addition to offering an extensive selection of top-of-the-line products, Peter Glenn is staffed by highly knowledgeable sales professionals. Whether a seasoned skier or snowboarder or a novice, Peter Glenn’s sales staff will offer you the expertise and assistance you need to maximize your enjoyment of the sport.

Peter Glenn Ski and Sports

4.8

Nice Jacket not designed for real people

This jacket is actually very nice, I like it a lot. Can't say yet how warm it will really be in cold/snow, of course. It's lightweight and they claim it has some special heat property, who knows. However, one big flaw is that the arms are way too long. It is bizarre, the cuffs are about 4 inches too long and I'm of average proportions. I have never in my life bought a jacket size 12 with arm sleeves this length. Other than that, it fits well and the 12 is roomy enough for layers underneath (I'm 5.5 inches and 135 lbs). Some Q&A says the hood is not helmet compatible but it seems pretty big actually and I think it could be. Only problem is the sleeves so not sure I'm going to keep it. These ski jackets are too expensive to pay for one with such a strange defect, I think.

Credit card verification

Everything seemed fine but I got a call from a foreign call center regarding my purchase. They asked for my card info to put a small charge on it to verify. I have done this in the past but never for a relatively small purchase. I appreciate looking out for my card's security but the party asking for my card info was unable to explain why they had to do it, and had no grasp on why this was abnormal. I would not share my card info over the phone to a different country so I cancelled the order. Ordered my item for 15% less from a different vendor.

Excellent Seller

from Baton Rouge, LA

Comments about Peter Glenn Ski and Sports:

great variety, prompt shipment. product exactly as advertised

Fast Shippng!

from Canton, MI

Comments about Peter Glenn Ski and Sports:

I purchased a Descent Ski jacket last week. I was pleasantly surprised that it arrived so quickly!

Ordering is difficult

from Toronto Canada

Comments about Peter Glenn Ski and Sports:

I tried to place an order to a us shipping address which is a business meant for out of country pick up in US. Unfortunately that was not allowed so had to cancel order. With so much on line ordering you should incorporate this functionality for customer service.

jacket

from ny

very pleased

I am satisfied with the purchase i made. Good price.

from Jersey City NJ

Comments about Peter Glenn Ski and Sports:

I would recommened it to my friends.

excellent service!!!

from Istanbul

Comments about Peter Glenn Ski and Sports:

Great prices and excellent service!! Very good...

Fast and Easy!

from orlando

A++

Great Experience

from AL

Comments about Peter Glenn Ski and Sports:

Awesome shopping experience, rapid delivery.

Ski Show prices, at home delivery

from Fort Lauderdale

Comments about Peter Glenn Ski and Sports:

These bibs were great, shipped extremely quickly. Wanted to get them at the ski show, but out of the correct size. Able to get them online for same price!

Nice Jacket not designed for real people