4.8
Other Health & Beauties:
Peter Glenn Ski and Sports

Summary

Since 1958, Peter Glenn has been at the forefront of a growing outdoor sports market. Today, ten Peter Glenn stores carry equipment, accessories and clothing for a wide variety of outdoor sports such as skiing, snowboarding, water skiing, wakeboarding, in-line skating and adventure travel.
As a ski school director at a local college, Ned Hamilton noticed a high demand for ski equipment that was not being met by local sporting goods dealers. Ned, as an investor in a local men’s clothing shop, stocked the basement of his store with ski clothing and equipment. As his new department flourished, Ned opened his first shop that sold ski equipment, clothing and accessories as well as men's and ladies apparel. The new store was named after Ned’s son, Peter Glenn Hamilton.
Over fifty years and ten stores later, Peter Glenn leads the market in outdoor adventure sports. By carrying the best names in clothing, equipment and accessories, Peter Glenn continues to keep itself on the cutting edge. In addition to offering an extensive selection of top-of-the-line products, Peter Glenn is staffed by highly knowledgeable sales professionals. Whether a seasoned skier or snowboarder or a novice, Peter Glenn’s sales staff will offer you the expertise and assistance you need to maximize your enjoyment of the sport.

Peter Glenn Ski and Sports

4.8

Product and shipping terrific

I have bought from Peter Glenn before and their product lines as well as their fast shipping is excellent. Most recently Ihad difficulty completing the online order and sought the help of their "chat" service. The Rep was excellent and helped me place the order. The only issue is that I now have 2 of the same things delivered under different mincoice numbers, and while I sent an email to address same, I have yet to receive an answer. I intend to call tomorrow tow work it out, but an immediate response to my email should have been had.

Credit card verification

Everything seemed fine but I got a call from a foreign call center regarding my purchase. They asked for my card info to put a small charge on it to verify. I have done this in the past but never for a relatively small purchase. I appreciate looking out for my card's security but the party asking for my card info was unable to explain why they had to do it, and had no grasp on why this was abnormal. I would not share my card info over the phone to a different country so I cancelled the order. Ordered my item for 15% less from a different vendor.

Disappointing experience.

from Orlando, FL

Comments about Peter Glenn Ski and Sports:

Experienced a few issues during my ordering process - first i had an issue where they needed additional authorization to run my credit card, one that was sorted out, my packages were not delivered at once (one item came the following Monday, instead of Friday). I ordered a North Face white Ski jacket, and it arrived with a large pen mark on it. I will be returning once I am able to make it into the store. Overall, I would try to order again, just mostly disappointed that my jacket had a noticeable pen mark on it.

Perfect!

from Louisiana

Comments about Peter Glenn Ski and Sports:

Easy to find what I was looking for, and even better was the free 3 day shipping! I will be ordering from peter Glenn again!

Great jacket; Peter Glenn very helpful

from Rochester NY

Comments about Peter Glenn Ski and Sports:

Two cases of great help. First a response from an email about the product was good. Second a person on the phone helped with sizing. They both obviously knew there products and were not just reading off some standardized script.

And I love the jacket.

Typical high quality from Spyder and great price and service

from Florida panhandle

Comments about Peter Glenn Ski and Sports:

Great quality and wonderful service

Many purchases and never a problem on delivery and service

from Ohio

Comments about Peter Glenn Ski and Sports:

Best web store for the items they carry. Best in class for product research and how they provide information. Shipping always on-time, returns are easy, prices are hard to beat

Satisfaction!

from Ny

Comments about Peter Glenn Ski and Sports:

Quick delivery, great product Definitely ordering from here again

great pants - size off by a mile

from Salem, Iregon

Comments about Peter Glenn Ski and Sports:

Great pants, fast delivery and good customer service. The problem is that the size was off by a mile

I would recommend my friends

from Westford, MA

Comments about Peter Glenn Ski and Sports:

I bought a jacket with great price. Delivery was fast (in 3 days). But I decided to return for another jacket. I called the customer service to get the shipping label; they emailed me the label in 15 minutes.
I would recommend PeterGlenn to my friends.

Great selection and pricing with quick shipping

from Southern CA

Comments about Peter Glenn Ski and Sports:

Great site with competitive pricing and fast shipping

Great Experience

from Dallas, TX

Comments about Peter Glenn Ski and Sports:

I was shopping for my first ski trip and bought stuff in 3 well known online stores at the same day. Only Peter Glenn processed and shipped my order on time without any problem. Other stores did not have the items in stock (even though I was able to buy them online on the website) or never processed the order (while I had already received the stuff from PG) so I had to go through all the hassle to cancel the orders and get it somewhere else. Bottom line, PG was great and will buy from them again.