4.9
Other E-commerce Websites:
Peter Glenn Ski and Sports

Summary

Since 1958, Peter Glenn has been at the forefront of a growing outdoor sports market. Today, ten Peter Glenn stores carry equipment, accessories and clothing for a wide variety of outdoor sports such as skiing, snowboarding, water skiing, wakeboarding, in-line skating and adventure travel.
As a ski school director at a local college, Ned Hamilton noticed a high demand for ski equipment that was not being met by local sporting goods dealers. Ned, as an investor in a local men’s clothing shop, stocked the basement of his store with ski clothing and equipment. As his new department flourished, Ned opened his first shop that sold ski equipment, clothing and accessories as well as men's and ladies apparel. The new store was named after Ned’s son, Peter Glenn Hamilton.
Over fifty years and ten stores later, Peter Glenn leads the market in outdoor adventure sports. By carrying the best names in clothing, equipment and accessories, Peter Glenn continues to keep itself on the cutting edge. In addition to offering an extensive selection of top-of-the-line products, Peter Glenn is staffed by highly knowledgeable sales professionals. Whether a seasoned skier or snowboarder or a novice, Peter Glenn’s sales staff will offer you the expertise and assistance you need to maximize your enjoyment of the sport.

Peter Glenn Ski and Sports

4.9

Great place!

I wear a size 14 and have to use the Internet to order my shoes. Peter Glenn offered the best price ony my shoe plus it arrived just a few short days after ordering. I will definitely order from them again!

Credit card verification

Everything seemed fine but I got a call from a foreign call center regarding my purchase. They asked for my card info to put a small charge on it to verify. I have done this in the past but never for a relatively small purchase. I appreciate looking out for my card's security but the party asking for my card info was unable to explain why they had to do it, and had no grasp on why this was abnormal. I would not share my card info over the phone to a different country so I cancelled the order. Ordered my item for 15% less from a different vendor.

Great place to buy ski wear in Florida.

from Jupiter, Florida

Very helpful!

i love peter glenn

from hunter, ny

Comments about Peter Glenn Ski and Sports:

as always, my expectations were met. clothes were great, delivery as scheduled.

Accurate

from Bariloche, Argentina

Comments about Peter Glenn Ski and Sports:

Accurate data and rapid response to my order. Keep on track

Great Service and website

from Dallas Texas

Comments about Peter Glenn Ski and Sports:

My jacket, gloves, and helmet were great!! No issues at all.

Like White On Rice!

from Tampa, Fl.

Comments about Peter Glenn Ski and Sports:

How in the world did you deliver my order so quickly?!? You're amazing my new favorite shopping cart, thanks for the outstanding service & awesome product selection!

AWESOME

from Dolores, CO

Comments about Peter Glenn Ski and Sports:

I ordered ski pants on line and was so thankful that I selected online chat - the customer service rep saved me so much time and was on spot with his recommendation regarding size and fit.

Great Place to Shop!

from Miami, FL

Comments about Peter Glenn Ski and Sports:

The salesperson was very knowledgeable and patient with my kids and me!

very good

excellent

Me and Peter Glen are friends now

from Nassau county New York

Comments about Peter Glenn Ski and Sports:

It's not what I thought it was going to be but in pretty sure that's my fault

Credit card verification