4.8
Other Health & Beauties:
Peter Glenn Ski and Sports

Summary

Since 1958, Peter Glenn has been at the forefront of a growing outdoor sports market. Today, ten Peter Glenn stores carry equipment, accessories and clothing for a wide variety of outdoor sports such as skiing, snowboarding, water skiing, wakeboarding, in-line skating and adventure travel.
As a ski school director at a local college, Ned Hamilton noticed a high demand for ski equipment that was not being met by local sporting goods dealers. Ned, as an investor in a local men’s clothing shop, stocked the basement of his store with ski clothing and equipment. As his new department flourished, Ned opened his first shop that sold ski equipment, clothing and accessories as well as men's and ladies apparel. The new store was named after Ned’s son, Peter Glenn Hamilton.
Over fifty years and ten stores later, Peter Glenn leads the market in outdoor adventure sports. By carrying the best names in clothing, equipment and accessories, Peter Glenn continues to keep itself on the cutting edge. In addition to offering an extensive selection of top-of-the-line products, Peter Glenn is staffed by highly knowledgeable sales professionals. Whether a seasoned skier or snowboarder or a novice, Peter Glenn’s sales staff will offer you the expertise and assistance you need to maximize your enjoyment of the sport.

Peter Glenn Ski and Sports

4.8

Product and shipping terrific

I have bought from Peter Glenn before and their product lines as well as their fast shipping is excellent. Most recently Ihad difficulty completing the online order and sought the help of their "chat" service. The Rep was excellent and helped me place the order. The only issue is that I now have 2 of the same things delivered under different mincoice numbers, and while I sent an email to address same, I have yet to receive an answer. I intend to call tomorrow tow work it out, but an immediate response to my email should have been had.

Credit card verification

Everything seemed fine but I got a call from a foreign call center regarding my purchase. They asked for my card info to put a small charge on it to verify. I have done this in the past but never for a relatively small purchase. I appreciate looking out for my card's security but the party asking for my card info was unable to explain why they had to do it, and had no grasp on why this was abnormal. I would not share my card info over the phone to a different country so I cancelled the order. Ordered my item for 15% less from a different vendor.

Great service, great products

from Pennsylvania

Comments about Peter Glenn Ski and Sports:

Thanks, folks! Got just what I wanted with minimum fuss at a good price.

I love this jacket and it was delivered so quickly! Thank yo

from Tn

Comments about Peter Glenn Ski and Sports:

I love this jacket and it was delivered so quickly! Thank you

awesome customer service

from New York,NY

Comments about Peter Glenn Ski and Sports:

They have really customer service representative who takes care of the customer

Just right!

from Abilene, TX

Comments about Peter Glenn Ski and Sports:

Got exactly what we order and delivered as promised!

I would most def buy from them again

from Colonial Heights Va

Fast delivery!!! Easy ordering

Yes I would by from this retailer again

from Florida

Comments about Peter Glenn Ski and Sports:

Great website,easy ordering, delivered as promised.

Will buy for sure again

from Belgiump

Comments about Peter Glenn Ski and Sports:

Ordered from Belgium... had contact with customer service... very friendly... got it on time at location in the US.. overall great experience!!

Fast Delivery!

from Cary, NC

Comments about Peter Glenn Ski and Sports:

Great Product (Northface Backpack)...great price (Much lower than other sites). VERY fast delivery. Who can ask for more!

Wonderful timing and wonderful product

from Seattle, Wa

Comments about Peter Glenn Ski and Sports:

Thanks for the great jacket and getting it to me in a timely way.

Exactly as described

from DC

Comments about Peter Glenn Ski and Sports:

Web filters allowed me to find exactly what I sought and when it arrived, it was perfect. Fast and a great deal.