2.9
PetCareRx.com

PetCareRx.com

2.9

this is the best site for pet meds

I have been using PetcareRX.com for all my pet meds for a couple of years. The site is very easy to navigate. You can find all your pet care needs there and the prices are very reasonable.  I save a lot of money buying pet needs auch as FrontLine flea and tick control and heartworm pills. They carry all the brands and because I am a repeat user I earn coupons and pet points to use on my next purchase.  I dont have to pay shipping costs and the products are delivered right to my door very quickly. I have priced the items I use at large pet stores and my vets and I know I am getting a great bargain on quality merchandise. I highly recommend this site to all pet owners.  They are easy to locate on line and the service is really great. I even get reminders when it is time to re-order.  Try it. You'll be glad you did. Oh and they not only sell pet meds but also lots of other merchandise and all below other sellers.

Get Your Dog Some Drugs, at Petcarerx.com

Taking care of pets can sometimes require a special trip to the veterinarian and the result of the trip can sometimes require the purchase of special medication. Routine check- ups can also require special medicine for pets and these medications are usually sold and dispensed at the veterinary office. But today, there is another way to get the medications your pet needs. The internet offers an alternative method to pet care product purchasing and one web site that offers this type of service is **PetCareRx.com**, an on- line pharmacy for pets. **Web Site Commentary:** PetCareRx.com is a certified pharmacy for pets that sells only EPA and FDA approved medications. This on- line store offers an inexpensive alternative to the high cost of shopping for medications at your local veterinary office. It sells pet medicines for dogs, cats, birds, and other small pets.  The drug selection at PetCareRx.com is second to none and most any drug can be found for sale in this site. Ordering a prescription product on- line through PetCareRx.com involves the same steps necessary to buy a prescription through a web service for an individual person: You must input your veterinarian's name, phone number, and general information about your pet before an order can be placed. PetCareRx.com then contacts the veterinarian to confirm the prescription and the drugs are then mailed. If your prescription is written, it must be faxed or mailed to PetCareRx.com before it can be filled. PetCareRx.com has to exercise precautions like these because it has to comply with federal laws regarding prescription products for pets. It adds an extra hurdle to the shopping process but it doesn't take long at all to complete. PetCareRx.com accepts returns as long as they are sent back within thirty days of the purchase date. Keep in mind, however, that certain products like vaccines, food, medications, and embroidered products cannot be returned. This could be a costly problem for some customers but it makes sense. For health and safety reasons, these types of products cannot be returned because they would pose a potential health risk. Also, consumers need to keep in mind that all returned items will be hit with a restocking fee. PetCareRx.com offers some good prices on prescription and non- prescription medications and this alone could make the site a worthwhile place to visit. A supply of, say, Frontline flea and tick liquid is less expensive in this site when compared to the price most veterinarians charge. Other goods offer ok prices but there is one problem: The selection. Some categories have only two or three things to choose from and others have nothing at all. What this means is that you cannot substitute PetCareRx.com for all of your day to day shopping needs. Petsmart.com and other on- line stores will still be necessary to find everything you need for your pet.  Shopping at this web site is simple but the store does require that an account be established before you can complete your order. Setting up a new account requires input of your name, e-mail address, and phone number along with a username and password. As items are added to the shopping cart, don't be surprised if offers for more products appear on the screen. PetCareRx.com likes to encourage more sales so it is constantly offering more merchandise for sale. You will have to click "No Thank You" to continue.

**Bottom Line:**

Overall, PetCareRx.com is a good on- line store that offers a nice alternative to the traditional veterinary office setting for purchase of pet prescriptions. It offers other products too, but the selection is weak and the prices are not as competitive as those for the pet pharmacy. I recommend giving the site a look but don't be disappointed if what you want isn't there. The prescriptions offered include almost everything known to man and the non- prescription medications are also plentiful. But the other supplies are not offered with many options to choose from, making PetCareRx.com a moderately useful site.

Great for flea and tick medicine.

from Florida

Comments about PetCareRx.com:

I have looked high and low to find the best quality for the best price on flea and tick medicine. Getting it at the vet was just too expensive. So I did a search for places that I could find it online, that's when I found PetCareRx.

The website is super easy to use and I haven't had any issues finding what I have needed. I have placed orders through them at least once a month for about a year and each and every time I have been pleased with what I have gotten.

The customer service team is helpful. I had a few questions and sent a message asking them, and it was responded to in under a day. That kind of response time in online customer service is almost unheard of. Not only did they respond in a timely matter but they gave me exactly the answer I was looking for.

The prices were great, much better than what I had been paying previously. I still place orders with them a year later so that means they must be doing something right, right?

I would defiantly tell friends and family and probably even strangers to check this out if they are looking for a alternative for purchasing there pets medicine and medical supplies.

• Product Selection:
  • Product Pricing:
  • Customer Service:
  • Shipping and Returns:

Affordable prices, almost any prescription can be found online.

Comments about PetCareRx.com:

I have ordered from Pet Care RX for several years now (along with a couple other pet prescription sites). In general, the site carries an extensive selection of prescription drugs as well as generic brands, for both cats and dogs. I also find that they offer reasonable prices for most drugs, and if you order for three months at a time (as opposed to one) for certain medications, discounts are offered.

The site ships items for free if you order a certain dollar amount (and occasionally offers free shipping promotions for all orders as well). They also provide several discounts and promotions during different times of the year, so you can really save on your order totals. If you can't find prescriptions at your local pharmacy, or if you simply want to find all prescriptions for your pets, on one site, for affordable prices, you will find this is a great site to visit when purchasing medication for your pets.

• Product Selection:
  • Product Pricing:
  • Customer Service:
  • Shipping and Returns:

HORRIBLE!!! Never got merch and terrible customer service

Comments about PetCareRx.com:

They shipped my meds to the wrong address twice then refused to send my meds to the accurate address or refund my money. The customer service supervisor was rude and unwilling to assist me in any way shape or form. It was obvious from the moment he answered the phone that he just wanted me gone and didn't care about whether his customer was satisfied or whether I received my order or not. He was also extraordinarily rude and condescending. Incredibly unprofessional to have someone like him leading a group of customer service reps when he so blatantly cares nothing about the customer. Do yourself a favor and shop elsewhere. You may pay a couple extra bucks but you wont have your money stolen from you by this company so it'll be a win win.

my experience with petcarerx was fantastic

Comments about PetCareRx.com:

my dog turned up positive for heart worms, and the manufacturer was of no help at all. I contacted PetCareRX.com where I had purchased the meds, Amber in their customer svc dept went way above and beyond to make sure I was happy.... and demonstrated true concern for my dog. I will continue to purchase meds and supplies from Petcarerx with confidence - knowing that they truly care about doing the right and ethical thing for their customers. I have medical reports and emails to prove all statements made.

this is the best site for pet meds

from Central Falls, RI

Get Your Dog Some Drugs, at Petcarerx.com

from Houston, TX

**Bottom Line:**

Twice I did not receive my order

from Little Rock, AR

Comments about PetCareRx.com:

I had ordered from here a couple of times because they always had coupons going on so it was a little bit cheaper here than other places. Then suddenly their customer service went down hill and they were shipping my orders to the wrong address (I verbally confirmed with the representative to send it to my new address and please delete the old one) or my order was returned due to an "invalid address". Though it was the fault of the UPS carrier for claiming it was an invalid address because this was a saved address that I always had things shipped to, it took multiple emails and phone calls until finally, 25 days after I ordered it and it had been sent back, someone finally told me that I would just have to reorder it since it was sent back to them and there was nothing they could do. I couldn't reuse my coupon that they sent me either since it had already been used on the order that was returned to them. Saving $5-10 is not worth the hassle of having to call or email every couple of days just to end up having to rush to my vet last minute so my pet wouldn't go without their medication. After one time of this happening, I can look past it because things do happen, but twice in one year? When I only order this twice a year? Ridiculous. Decent prices, terrible communication and customer service.

Day 7- item still not shipped ! Very poor customer service !

from La Pine, OR

Comments about PetCareRx.com:

I order online all the time, this is the slowest shipping I've ever experienced.

I called customer service yesterday thinking that the 2 items I ordered might be out of stock since the shipping was taking so long and the items are no longer in production by the manufacturer. The web site does show them as in stock.

I felt very patronized by the cs rep. She could not tell me if the items were in stock or if or when they would be shipped.

I will never order from this company again, I don't need the hassle.

I

Little or no customer service, coupon codes don't work, SLOW

from Troy, MI

Comments about PetCareRx.com:

Came upon this site and ordered because they had to best price. No wonder they had they best price, they have no overhead: no customer service to speak of, super slow shipping and no follow up for anything. Also, they have lots of coupon codes, if you get to their site from google, they give you a $5 coupon. Trouble is, none of the coupons work when you go to checkout. And the shipping is so slow as to be ridiculous. if your pet really needs medicine, chances are it will be dead before the medicine arrives. "Customer service" for this place in an oxymoron. They don't answer and just don't seem to care. My advice would be pay a few extra bucks and get your medicine elsewhere. NOT RECOMMENDED.

Steer Clear to Avoid Headaches

from Tulsa, OK

Comments about PetCareRx.com:

Avoid PetCareRX like the plague! I've visited many pat prescription sites and found them all to be reasonable in price and usually pretty competitive as well. I tried PetCareRX a few times because they seemed to have some great incentives for returning customers. I usually purchase six-month supplies of flea preventatives for my dogs and cats. Because of the number of pets in my family I place an order every couple of months for either the dogs or cats.However, the last three times I have tried to make orders something has gone wrong. First they tried filling my order for cat revolution under the name of my dog, so of course it was rejected by the vet. Yet, I never received an e-mail or phone call advising me that the order was on hold, cancelled, etc, instead I got nothing and would not have known about the issue unless I, myself, had a curiosity of where the pet meds were because it was almost time for application. My second issue came about the same time when they tried filling a sentinel prescription for the wrong dog. Again it was rejected and again not contact.  Finally, I tried one more time to fill a feline prescription of revolution, however my bill was not credited for the pet points and did not reflect the discount like it was supposed to. I immediately tried to call and cancel, yet was told it was too soon and it wasn't showing in their system.  Not to mention that their phone reps speak a barely understandable "English." Imagine my surprise when I was doing online banking literally minutes later and the withdraw had already been posted to my account for the canceled order.  I called back hours later only to be told that a refund can take 24-48 hours.  What?! I was very unhappy to say the least. The "English" speaking operators had no explanations as to why fund can instantly be withdrawn but will take days to be credited. I will NEVER use this company again...considering there are many more to choose from with less hassle.