3.2
Pet ecology
Pet ecology perfectlitter

Pet ecology perfectlitter

3.2

NEVER RECEIVED SAMPLE AND KEPT BEING CHARGED.

from Saint Croix Falls, WI

Comments about Pet ecology perfectlitter:

I HAVE CALLED THE COMPANY THREE TIMES I WAS CHARGED FOR THE SAMPLE THAT I NEVER RECEIVED THEN I WAS CHARGED TWO TIMES ON  MY CARD SO FAR AND HAVEN'T GOT ANYTHING. I AM JUST UPSET THEY HAVEN'T CONTACTED ME!! I HAVE NO IDEA IF IT IS GOOD OR NOT BUT I KNOW THAT THEY HAVE NOT GOT BACK WITH ME FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Great cat litter to protect your cat from uti's

from Lehigh Acres, FL

Comments about Pet ecology perfectlitter:

I recieved a free trial for the pet ecology perfectlitter.  Within a week, I noticed it was turning pinkish purple which indicates a urinary tract infection.  Uti's are very common in cats and can be dangerous if left untreated.  This litter tells you in advance and may save you lots of money.  If untreated a uti can lead to blockage and need cathertization or worse.  It is also ecologically good for the environment and flushable.  With multi cats the smell of litter boxes can get out of hand, this helps eliminate smells and is light weight.  2 pounds of this is equal to a 14 day supply. I don't think this is available in stores yet and the price is 14.95 plus shipping a month.  You can get your free trial at perfectlitter.com though for only 3.95 shipping.

Don't waste your money. "Destroys odors instantly" is a lie.

from Burbank, CA

Comments about Pet ecology perfectlitter:

I was thrilled to find a litter that was eco friendly, clumped and proposed to have odor control.  Immediately I came home and cleaned out the old Arm & Hammer litter, washed the boxes and filled the bottom with "Perfectlitter".  The first thing I noticed upon pouring the litter was a strange odor, not overwhelming, just something I wasn't used to.  The following morning as I came down the stairs I was assaulted by a pungent, foul smelling odor and traced it back to the litter box.  When I scooped out the box which had only been used twice during the night, the odor was so bad I had to hold my breath.  It wasn't a "cat" odor, it smelled more like a cross between human vomit and cow manure.  I thought, well, it's just something I'll have to be on top of and clean the box more than once a day, but as that first day continued, the entire house just, well, stunk.  The following day I went to the store and purchased my old trusty non-eco friendly litter.  If it is a choice between a home which smells like a home and the environment, I'm sorry, the house wins out.  No one should live in a home that smells like a landfill.    I have never been so disappointed in a product in my life.  The claim that the litter "destroys odors instantly" is a blatant lie.  How did they come to this erroneous conclusion?  It actually causes more of an odor problem than the cats would on their own.  Don't waste your money, shredded newspaper would be more odor destoying.

Perfect Litter for Your Cats

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Pet ecology perfectlitter:

I don't have cats in my household, but I recently housesat for a friend of mine, and I just loved the cat litter I used.  Perfect Litter is such a great product, because it is great for your cats and wonderful for the environment because it is a great biodegradable alternative to regular cat litter.  This is up to 70% lighter than regular litter and has a unique enzyme-based system of destroying odors instead of using irritating chemical-based fragrances. Perfect Litter's key ingredients (vermiculite and perlite) are used in hydroponic gardening and safe enough for use in flower beds. Unlike clay litter, it's also totally flushable, sewer-friendly and dissolves without impact to plumbing. The neatest thing I found about this product is that it also looks after your cats' health.  Perfect Litter helps monitor your cat's urinary tract health and offers an early warning system for FLUTD (a common and potentially fatal disease) by turning different shades of pink as a sign of possible infection.  This litter is a great solution to the environment and your cat's healthcare.

FREE~2 Week Supply of Kitty Litter as Seen on TV!

from Fort Gratiot, MI

Comments about Pet ecology perfectlitter:

**HURRY UP BEFORE THEY RUN OUT!  The Discovery Channel; Hallmark and AnimalPlanet all validate this website.  For a limited time they are giving out a free two-week supply of kitty litter to those who sign up.  You don't have to use a creditcard...it's totally free.  Get in on this amazing bargain!  Use this link...https://www.perfectlitter.com/free.asp   I just had to share with you's here!**