Other Dog Foods:
Pet Botanics Dog Food Rolls

Pet Botanics Dog Food Rolls

This was a big hit!

Comments about Pet Botanics Dog Food Rolls:

Some time ago, my two year old west highland white terrier, roxxie, developed a yeast infection which spread from her ears to her entire coat. After several veterinarian visits, I was informed that the cause of this infection, and immune system compromise, was due to dietary agents. I was told that I needed to look into a more natural, wholesome food option and I was recommended this food option from my veterinarian, and told to look for this at my local Petco. I bought several tubes, though apprehensive as I did not know whether my girl would take to a non-kibble based food. My worries were soon put to rest as she loved this food. She gobbled the food down and wanted more! What really nice about this product is that I was able to mix the food with her medicine and that made giving it to her much, much easier on us both! Since this time I give it her as treats! She still loves it!

• Quality of Ingredients:
  • Flavor Selection:

Puppies Love

Comments about Pet Botanics Dog Food Rolls:

I took my dog to the pet store and they were giving out these treats and the trainer stated these items are like puppy "crack" the dogs get addicted. I must say my dog has eaten several rolls. The good thing about this item is that it is just like their food so you can substitute their food for this item. If you only want to give them a sample you can buy a roll at most pet stores for 0.99.

Quality of Ingredients
The quality if ingredients are great because I always purchase the lamb and my baby enjoys the flavors.

Flavor Selection
As I stated above the flavor selection is great because I personally buy the lamb or chicken flavor.

• Quality of Ingredients:
  • Flavor Selection:

Give your dog the reward he deserves

from Solebury, PA

Comments about Pet Botanics Dog Food Rolls:

Pet Botanics has an excellent product with the Dog rolls.  You can use these as food everyday, when you travel or for a special reward.  I buy these and slice them, then cut them in bite size pieces.  They are used as a special reward in training.  My dog will do almost any trick or behavior I ask, just to get his treat.  They are convenient and easy to store.  After opening you do need to refrigerate them.  The Pet Botanics Dog Roll that my dog likes the best is the Lamb and Rice.  They come in three sizes so if you have a small, medium or large dog you can buy accordingly.

Great treat for training class

from Taylor, MI

Comments about Pet Botanics Dog Food Rolls:

My jack a beau is now in advanced training at petsmart and this is what they use thir. This is what the trainer said to get. My dog does like this and it is good to know it is healthy and could be her food for the day. Especially since she goes through a lot of treats at traing. Any one who has trained a dog knows it takes a ton of treats and it is good that you can cut it to the size you want as well you can still break it smaller as the trainer showed me fo jackpotting the dog when they do an exceptional job. She has had bothe the chicken and beef and really seems to like it and doesnt seem to get bored with it. Th eonly thing I dont like is that I have to take at least 5 minutes before we go to class to cut up the treats and put them in a bag. I bought the bigger rolls I think either 2 or 2.5 lbs and they seem to last a long time in the fridge. Make sure you keep the cut up treats in the frideg as well, as the first time I forgot and the next week I realized that they had gotten moldy.(nothing to do with the food, it is supposed to stay in the fridge except what you need for training, seems to stay good for a few hour sanyhow out of teh fridge)