3.5

3.5

Pros

Cons

• Shipping and Returns:

Products are better than imagined!

I recently discovered ths site while looking for a good place to get personalized items for a couple of my dear friends. This site came up so I logged on and boy am I glad I did!!! I loved the items listed with such a variety to pick from. The prices are pretty competitive or even better and the items are first class. I ordered a couple of things and to my surprise what a terrific site! The site is easy to navigate and the ordering process is made as simple as possible. I ordered one of the canvas items where you can upload a picture of your own and they will put it in the background on a canvass and you can select a verse that they recommend or you can write your own. They even let you preview what it will look like. To my surprise it looked even better than I expected. They do such a beautiful job and I was NOT disappointed.

I received the items I ordered in just 3 days! I couldn't believe it. Delivery in such a short time?? I was afraid of what they would look like but I opened them and I was shocked! The items were BEAUTIFUL! The preview didn't do them justice and I was sooooo pleased I even went right back and ordered a couple more things.

If you sign up for their VIP program (and it is free to do so) they email you a $5 off coupon to use towards your purchase. I signed up and then placed my order after the email came and when I checked out I used the coupon code and it took it off right then. You can also go through any of the discount code sites and get other codes to use for discounts.

So..I thought this would help because so many of the personalization sites do bad work and this time I know you will be pleased. It's a 5 STAR site in my book!

Product not as described.

BEWARE AVOID THIS COMPANY. The description of the "Sit 'n fish personalized cooler and chair" was deliberately misleading. It is not a chair, at most it is a very small and flimsy stool. When I received it, I was unpleasantly surprised to see that it was not the chair I had expected. The tiny stool is not something that the adult for whom I purchased this Christmas gift can use. It is not "an easy and lightweight portable chair." It is not a chair and I would be very much surprised to find that it has a 200 pound capacity. It is extremely flimsy and I do not believe it would hold up for long at all. The person for whom I bought this "chair" could not possibly sit "in" it comfortably. I am left with a monogramed stool that I cannot use. My experiences with Personalization Mall have been very good up until now and I expected better quality.You have lost a customer. My son can not sit and fish on this tiny stool. It was a complete waste of money. PersonalizationMall uses a neat trick, by personalizing the things sold. By personalizing the company can claim that they cannot accept returns for poorly made and misrepresented merchandise. I had more faith and confidence in PersonalizationMall than this. I am truly disappointed not only in the stool but more importantly in PersonalizationMall. Various definitions of "chair" include the following:

chair - definition of chair by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus ...
www.thefreedictionary.com/chair
Chair - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/chair
a : a seat typically having four legs and a BACK for one person
Chair | Define Chair at Dictionary.com
dictionary.reference.com/browse/chair
a seat, especially for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the BACK and often having rests for the arms.
chair: Definition from Answers.com
www.answers.com › Library › Literature & Language
chair n. A piece of furniture consisting of a seat, legs, BACK, and often arms, designed to accommodate one person.
chair - Definition of chair
www.yourdictionary.com › Dictionary Definitions
noun. a piece of furniture for one person to sit on, having a BACK and, usually, four legs
chair - definition of chair by Macmillan Dictionary
www.macmillandictionary.com/dictionary/british/chair
a piece of furniture for one person to sit on, with a BACK,legs, and sometimes two arms

All definitions include a back. Chairs have a back. A stool does not and the description was of a "chair". I relied to my detriment on the fraudulent misrepresentation.

I have now read the reviews and I am not the only one disappointed in the product. The description and size has disappointed a lot of PersonalizationMall's former customers. Even those who liked the cooler part of the thing felt it was too small and smaller than represented. PersonalizationMall was well aware of the problem and did not correct it, supporting my position that the fraudulent description was deliberate and not accidental. They probably have a standard reply to the complaints about this product because they get so many. Shame on a company that until now I held in good stead.

Great site! Great prices! Lots of deals! Fast shipping!

from Ithaca, NY

Comments about PersonalizationMall.com:

I love this site!!! They have amazing, custom products for a great price!!! Shipping was very fast & I didn't pay for it, because they always have promo codes!!! They also send you tons of emails to get FREE PRODUCTS!!! AMAZING STUFF!!!

I would avoid this company

from KALAMAZOO, MI

Comments about PersonalizationMall.com:

I would avoid this company if I were you I received damaged merchandise which may not have been the company's fault but it definitely wasn't my fault they've been giving me the runaround now for days all I want to do is send it back for a refund and so far they still haven't allowed me to do that also I paid for overnight shipping and they shipped my order ground and they've been unwilling to refund the difference in the shipping cost so far customer service is definitely lacking I would avoid at all costs

Do not shop at Personalization Mall

from New York, New York

Comments about PersonalizationMall.com:

I recently purchased a necklace from Personalization Mall. It took their customer service three days to respond to my email. The necklace I purchased was hand stamped. Two of the letters in the center of my daughter's name were stamped much deeper and darker; so much so that they looked like a completely different font. One friend that I showed the necklace to remarked that it looked like the two letters had be gone over with a black marker. When I was eventually contacted by customer service, after they had seen pictures of the horribly, defective necklace, I was told that there was nothing that they could do. I was offered a 20% discount on the necklace or a store credit. I am now stuck with a necklace that I would be embarrassed to wear. There was no way I was going to take a store credit. Personalization Mall will not be getting any more of my business EVER!

Do not use this company

from GA

Comments about PersonalizationMall.com:

wow - I wish I would have seen all the terrible reviews on line! Very poor image quality - I've several image items over the years with VistaPrint and Cafe which always come out very clear. This company is must use inferior equipment. When I called to let them know I was told it was a problem on my end and they offered a 30% discount on another item. They take zero responsibility for the very poor items they send out. Do not use this company!

No sketchy care & handling fee!

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about PersonalizationMall.com:

I had a great experience with this website last Christmas. I bought a personalized bamboo cutting board as a gift and it turned just beautiful! Because it was around the the holidays, I managed to find a Free Shipping deal as well, which all helped considerably with price of this item.

For several days before placing my order I'd been shopping quite extensively on another website with personalized gifts. I was going to buy the personalized cutting board on this other site, but after inputting all of my info and getting ready to purchase, I learned that they were charging me an exorbitant "care and handling" fee. Now weary of personalized gifts, I was able to find a cutting board on Personalizationmall.com that I actually liked a lot better for a better price, and was even more delighted when I found that they did not charge any sketchy fees for doing their job right. Furthermore, even with personalizing and everything, I still got my item super fast.

service sucks: they do not care about defective products

Comments about PersonalizationMall.com:

I ordered 8 engraved champagne flutes. One had blips in the rim, they refused to replace it, even when I sent a photo of the defect. Customer service was unresponsive and rude. I will NEVER use this service again. Better to pay more and get a decent product.

Cute Gifts

from Dallas, TX

Comments about PersonalizationMall.com:

I found PersonalizationMall.com when searching for a site to personalize a baby blanket for a friend who was pregnant. I wanted to get her something special beyond the typical baby gifts. The site has great pictures of their products, but after ordering several products, I feel that the pictures make the products look a bit more appealing than they actually are.
For example, the baby blanket that I ordered and personalized was not nearly as soft or comfortable as described in the online description. Additionally, many of the threads are already starting to unravel. I saw the gifted blanket at my friend's home. Her son doesn't actually sleep with the blanket. It is more for decor in the nursery. So, the quality must not be that great to already be unravelling.
The other issue that I had with PersonalizationMall.com is that both items that I ordered, on two separate occasions, arrived much later than the expected delivery date. This made it difficult to give them to my friends as gifts when I planned to.

Expensive for the quality

• Shipping and Returns:

Shipping Not Worth the Sale!

from Bellefonte, PA

Comments about PersonalizationMall.com:

I like the products offered and have purchased once from this site. The shipping prices are outrageous and the sales do not make up for it. I've read the feedback for this site and it's all the same, shipping is way to high.

Easy to use and find what your looking for.

Product Selection
Unique and different products are offered for personalization. Lots to choose from and good quality from the one item I did purchase.

Product Pricing
Sales and codes are offered often but are made up with the shipping and handling cost.

Customer Service
With the feedback from customers and the response from customer service, it's clear they don't care what people have to say. I've read the many, many complaints on their shipping and handling charges and they have no plans to change it. Customer service is not a priority to them.

Shipping and Returns
They have a shipping charge and a handling charge. The cost is to high in comparison to other sites. I totally understand why people don't want to shop there. It's way to high to have it shipped to you and I certainly wouldn't want to have to return it!

• Shipping and Returns:

My go to site for wedding and baby gifts

from Pittsburgh, PA USA

Comments about PersonalizationMall.com:

When you want a unique and personal gift, this is the site to visit. I have purchased wedding gifts, baby gifts and graduation gifts from this site. All of the products have been high quality and the recipients really liked them. I was impressed with how quickly they can turn around and ship out a totally customized product.
I also like that they show custome ratings of each item. If you are torn between which item to get, sometimes you can read reviews and browse ratings to help you decide.

It is very use to this site. It is broken down to search by product, back to school gifts (this changes to graduation gifts in the spring), wedding gifts, baby gifts, home gifts, design your own and what's new. You can also search for products by name. Once you find your product, it is easy to add your personalization. They also have a spell check which is so important when making a gift.

Product Pricing
There is a wide selection of products for every occasion. Many of the products are not available anywhere else ensuring that you do have a unique gift.

Customer Service
They have a live chat customer support system, a way to contact them by email and a way to contact them via phone. I have used the online chat and they have been very responsive and helpful.

Shipping and Returns
Understandably, they have a no return policy unless there is something wrong with the product, so be sure you want what you purchase before you click "complete." Shipping prices are reasonable and packages come quickly. There are often deals for free shipping so check for those before making a purchase.

• Shipping and Returns:

A great place to buy personalized gifts

from Cincinnati, OH

Comments about PersonalizationMall.com:

I love buying and receiving personal gifts. I have bought so many personalized gifts within the last six years. I have bought personalized Christmas stockings, a photo purse, picture frames, throw blanket and more. Just giving personalized gifts shows the receiver that you took the time and actually thought about the present you wanted to give them. I am a sentimental person, so getting a gift that has my kids photo or name on it means more to me than getting jewelry. I have ordered a few things from Personalizationmall.com. I bought a "my first day of kindergarten" picture frame that has my sons name and the date of the first day of school personalized on it. A couple years ago I wanted to buy my mom a special gift for Mother's Day, so I bought her a personalized picture frame with all her grandkids names on it. Most recently we bought a couple Chritmas presents for my husband's sister from personalizationMall.com. We bought her a personalize cosmetic bag and a personalized coffee cup. We received the gifts within a week of ordering them. The website is very easy to use. It has all different kind of gifts I could buy for any one in my family and any age. They have gifts for mom, dad, grandparents, kids, babies, brothers and sisters. For instance, if I wanted to buy a gift for my son I could buy him a personalized backpack or a shirt. Personalize mall is somewhat expensive, but they always have deals throughout the month. If you are as sentimental as I am, you would love giving and receiving personalized gifts. Personalizationmall.com is a great site to order you sentimental gifts from.