3.5
Other Knives & Cutleries:
Flowers and Gift Websites
PersonalizationMall.com

If the product you buy has a clock...BEWARE

I bought an engraved item that contained a clock. Right out of the box the clock did not work. Obviously their products are not tested before shipping.

NYC

false

Great site! Great prices! Lots of deals! Fast shipping!

I love this site!!! They have amazing, custom products for a great price!!! Shipping was very fast & I didn't pay for it, because they always have promo codes!!! They also send you tons of emails to get FREE PRODUCTS!!! AMAZING STUFF!!!

Ithaca, NY

true

I would avoid this company

I would avoid this company if I were you I received damaged merchandise which may not have been the company's fault but it definitely wasn't my fault they've been giving me the runaround now for days all I want to do is send it back for a refund and so far they still haven't allowed me to do that also I paid for overnight shipping and they shipped my order ground and they've been unwilling to refund the difference in the shipping cost so far customer service is definitely lacking I would avoid at all costs

KALAMAZOO, MI

Do not shop at Personalization Mall

I recently purchased a necklace from Personalization Mall. It took their customer service three days to respond to my email. The necklace I purchased was hand stamped. Two of the letters in the center of my daughter's name were stamped much deeper and darker; so much so that they looked like a completely different font. One friend that I showed the necklace to remarked that it looked like the two letters had be gone over with a black marker. When I was eventually contacted by customer service, after they had seen pictures of the horribly, defective necklace, I was told that there was nothing that they could do. I was offered a 20% discount on the necklace or a store credit. I am now stuck with a necklace that I would be embarrassed to wear. There was no way I was going to take a store credit. Personalization Mall will not be getting any more of my business EVER!

New York, New York

Do not use this company

wow - I wish I would have seen all the terrible reviews on line! Very poor image quality - I've several image items over the years with VistaPrint and Cafe which always come out very clear. This company is must use inferior equipment. When I called to let them know I was told it was a problem on my end and they offered a 30% discount on another item. They take zero responsibility for the very poor items they send out. Do not use this company!

GA

false

No sketchy care & handling fee!

I had a great experience with this website last Christmas. I bought a personalized bamboo cutting board as a gift and it turned just beautiful! Because it was around the the holidays, I managed to find a Free Shipping deal as well, which all helped considerably with price of this item. For several days before placing my order I'd been shopping quite extensively on another website with personalized gifts. I was going to buy the personalized cutting board on this other site, but after inputting all of my info and getting ready to purchase, I learned that they were charging me an exorbitant "care and handling" fee. Now weary of personalized gifts, I was able to find a cutting board on Personalizationmall.com that I actually liked a lot better for a better price, and was even more delighted when I found that they did not charge any sketchy fees for doing their job right. Furthermore, even with personalizing and everything, I still got my item super fast.

Las Vegas, NV, USA

true

service sucks: they do not care about defective products

I ordered 8 engraved champagne flutes. One had blips in the rim, they refused to replace it, even when I sent a photo of the defect. Customer service was unresponsive and rude. I will NEVER use this service again. Better to pay more and get a decent product.

Cute Gifts

I found PersonalizationMall.com when searching for a site to personalize a baby blanket for a friend who was pregnant. I wanted to get her something special beyond the typical baby gifts. The site has great pictures of their products, but after ordering several products, I feel that the pictures make the products look a bit more appealing than they actually are. For example, the baby blanket that I ordered and personalized was not nearly as soft or comfortable as described in the online description. Additionally, many of the threads are already starting to unravel. I saw the gifted blanket at my friend's home. Her son doesn't actually sleep with the blanket. It is more for decor in the nursery. So, the quality must not be that great to already be unravelling. The other issue that I had with PersonalizationMall.com is that both items that I ordered, on two separate occasions, arrived much later than the expected delivery date. This made it difficult to give them to my friends as gifts when I planned to. Product Pricing Expensive for the quality

true

Shipping Not Worth the Sale!

I like the products offered and have purchased once from this site. The shipping prices are outrageous and the sales do not make up for it. I've read the feedback for this site and it's all the same, shipping is way to high. Ease of Use Easy to use and find what your looking for. Product Selection Unique and different products are offered for personalization. Lots to choose from and good quality from the one item I did purchase. Product Pricing Sales and codes are offered often but are made up with the shipping and handling cost. Customer Service With the feedback from customers and the response from customer service, it's clear they don't care what people have to say. I've read the many, many complaints on their shipping and handling charges and they have no plans to change it. Customer service is not a priority to them. Shipping and Returns They have a shipping charge and a handling charge. The cost is to high in comparison to other sites. I totally understand why people don't want to shop there. It's way to high to have it shipped to you and I certainly wouldn't want to have to return it!

Bellefonte, PA

false

My go to site for wedding and baby gifts

When you want a unique and personal gift, this is the site to visit. I have purchased wedding gifts, baby gifts and graduation gifts from this site. All of the products have been high quality and the recipients really liked them. I was impressed with how quickly they can turn around and ship out a totally customized product. I also like that they show custome ratings of each item. If you are torn between which item to get, sometimes you can read reviews and browse ratings to help you decide. Ease of Use It is very use to this site. It is broken down to search by product, back to school gifts (this changes to graduation gifts in the spring), wedding gifts, baby gifts, home gifts, design your own and what's new. You can also search for products by name. Once you find your product, it is easy to add your personalization. They also have a spell check which is so important when making a gift. Product Pricing There is a wide selection of products for every occasion. Many of the products are not available anywhere else ensuring that you do have a unique gift. Customer Service They have a live chat customer support system, a way to contact them by email and a way to contact them via phone. I have used the online chat and they have been very responsive and helpful. Shipping and Returns Understandably, they have a no return policy unless there is something wrong with the product, so be sure you want what you purchase before you click "complete." Shipping prices are reasonable and packages come quickly. There are often deals for free shipping so check for those before making a purchase.

PersonalizationMall.com