Other Facial Moisturizers:
Perricone MD Moisterizer

Perricone MD Moisterizer

I really liked it

from St Charles, MO

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
  • Goes On Smoothly
  • Long Lasting
  • Moisturizes Well
  • Not Greasy

Cons

• After Shower/Bath
    • Bedtime
    • Deep Moisturization
    • Dry/Chapped Skin
    • Eczema

Comments about Perricone MD Moisterizer:

Big fan. My skin feels so soft and hydrated. I was glad that Influenster picked me for this voxbox. I will definitely keep in mind in the future when I'm ready to buy more. Recommended for those with sensitive skin

I like it!

from Charlottesville, VA

Comments about Perricone MD Moisterizer:

Dr. Perricone's products are expensive, but I need something really good, so I thought I would give them a try. I got several types that work together, and I am liking them a lot. They are advertised as being anti-irritant, which I find to be true, and I think is very important. They are also very rich, and I like the way my skin feels. Of course, it did not take away any wrinkles, which would have been nice, and nothing ever seems to affect the dark circles under my eyes.  They look the same as when I started.

This is what I have tried: the Face Wash; the Complexion Corrective; the Neuropeptide Facial Cream; the High Potency Evening Repair; the Vitamin C Ester Serum for eyes; and the Face Finishing Moisturizer.

I like these products much more than anything else I have tried. Because of Dr. Perricone's anti-inflamatory principles, you are not supposed to exfoliate, but I cannot live without doing that, so I still do.