Other Facial Cleansers & Scrubs:
Facial Cleansers for Sensitive Skin
Perricone MD
Perricone MD Hypoallergenic Gentle Cleanser

Perricone MD Hypoallergenic Gentle Cleanser

i love Perricone, but it is Pricey!

Comments about Perricone MD Hypoallergenic Gentle Cleanser:

Doctor Perricone really has wonderful products. The only problem is the cost! They are super expensive. I like his gentle Facewash because it is an inexpensive way to get a start with his products.

Works great and is good on my sensitive skin

Ease of Application
It is tough to get the product out of its container. It is a glass container that is not good if it falls also.

There is no scent. I actually prefer a scent but since this works so well I have still used it

• Ease of Application:

Perricone MD Hypoallergenic Gentle Cleanser is wonderful!

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Perricone MD Hypoallergenic Gentle Cleanser:

This is the first Perricone MD product that I've ever used and I really liked it. Although I don't need a "gentle" cleanser for my skin, this worked fabulously and I look forward to trying other products in the line now too!

**Perricone MD Hypoallergenic Gentle Cleanser** is a fabulous product! It's a gel cleanser that gets really foamy when you rub it on your face, and I love that. A little goes a long way, so this product will really last a long time. After rinsing off my face, it feels perfectly clean and not dried out or tight. I really liked how my face felt after using this cleanser. If you're sensitive to smells, you'd be pleased to know that this cleanser has no noticeable scent.

I also love that this cleanser is paraben-free, petroleum-free and made of a ton of good-for-your-skin ingredients like olive fruit oil, olive fruit extract, citric acid and more. Even though this is a "gentle" cleanser, I think it would be perfect for any skin type. It worked great for my normal skin and I can't wait to try other Perricone MD products! I love this product and I highly recommend it!

• Ease of Application: