Other Foundations:
Perricone MD Foundation Foundation Brown (Soft Surroundings)

Perricone MD Foundation Foundation Brown (Soft Surroundings)

Great idea, but the product didn't cut it.

Comments about Perricone MD Foundation Foundation Brown (Soft Surroundings):

I was disappointed in this product because it didn't provide enough coverage for me. I love perricone so I assumed I would love the foundation. Unfortunately I wasted my money. Too expensive for the quality of the product.

Perricone MD No Foundation Foundation is a dream!

from Red Lion, PA

Comments about Perricone MD Foundation Foundation Brown (Soft Surroundings):

I do not have perfect skin but when I put this on I feel like I'm a little closer. Perricone MD No Foundation Foundation is expensive but so worth it. I only need 3 little pumps for my entire face and neck so it lasts so long that I would actually spend more on a regular cheaper foundation to do the same job. I would almost put it in the same category as a tinted moisturizer or a primer. It does provide a little tint when first applied but that is not why I like it. The best part is that you need so little and it makes such a nice base for my powder. I use a mattifying powder on top of it and it lasts all day long. I have oily skin and do not have problems with an oily finish. If you apply a powder within a few minutes with a brush it sets perfectly. This is not to be worn alone afterall it is a foundation. As a foundation it is great. I love that it is lightweight and gives a smooth canvas for the rest of my makeup. I like a more natural look to my makeup and I get a lot of compliments that I barely look like I'm wearing any. I've been using this for a few years now and don't see me switching any time soon.

When they say No Foundation Foundation...they mean it!

from Freeland, MI

Comments about Perricone MD Foundation Foundation Brown (Soft Surroundings):

This is soooo light-weight that it's more like a tinted moisturizer than foundation. If you have perfect, flawless skin, then this might be a good product for you, but I do not so I had to use another real foundation over it. It just seemed to coat my face with a layer of grease! No Foundation means literally that, no foundation!! If you have acne, clogges pores, melasma or other conditions that you want to hide, this will not cut it!