Other Frozen Foods:
Frozen Chicken
Perdue
Perdue Sauce & Toss Buffalo Style Chicken Wings

Perdue Sauce & Toss Buffalo Style Chicken Wings

Perdue Sauce & Toss makes some spicy wings.

from Suffolk, VA

Comments about Perdue Sauce & Toss Buffalo Style Chicken Wings:

Perdue Sauce & Toss Buffalo Style Chicken Wings makes some good and spicy chicken wings. Most premade chicken wings that are supposed to be spicy have been a disapointment to me but Perdue Sauce & Toss Buffalo Style Chicken Wings is the exception. The sauce is seperate but you can put in on the wings before or after cooking. Either way it has a great spicy taste to it. I would not consider it hot but I am not a normal person when it comes to hot and spicy foods. The hotter it is for me, the better it is for me. And since the sauce is seperate, I can add hot sauce or ground cayenne pepper to it before I use it to kick the heat level up. Perdue Sauce & Toss Buffalo Style Chicken Wings can be microwave but I prefer to oven bake. It takes a lot longer but I like crispy chicken wings and you just can not get that from a microwave. Perdue Sauce & Toss Buffalo Style Chicken Wings also gives you the option of leaving the chicken plain and having the sauce as a dipping sauce in case you are sharing with someone who does not like spicy foods. It is great for me because no one I know can take the level of heat I like my food at. Besides Perdue has always had great chicken and Perdue Sauce & Toss Buffalo Style Chicken Wings is a great addition that I hope does not go away.