4.8
Peragon Truck Bed Cover

Peragon Truck Bed Cover

4.8

Very good cover

I have owned a peragon cover for 3 years and have been very pleased . I installed the cover without any help on my 2008 ford truck . After the initial installization I made a few adjustments so that it fit and operated easy . It has operated find over the years . The cover continues to look new and takes no special cleaning . The cover is not completely water tite but it does preform as advertized . I would purchase from paragon again .

Peragon Tonneau cover is useless

Bought cover for my F-150, looks great, completely useless. If you fully load bed you must crawl under cover to load and unload. If you want to get to anything when fully loaded , you are unable because you can not slide cover back. To have access to items in bed you can only load it 2/3 full and then must find way to prevent load slide toward cab.
frustrated owner

Great price and shipping with easy installation

from Hilo, Hawaii

About Me Truck Enthusiast

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Lightweight
  • Versatile

Cons

• Trucks

Hi Jacob

Thanx for the call yesterday great product lots of information on the website to make the installation a breeze the most thing I like about it is the price and shipping thanx again for checking up to make sure that if I needed help that you would be there to make the installtion as easy as possible.

Stan

• Was this a gift?:

Paragon Truck Bed Cover

Comments about Peragon Truck Bed Cover:

I've had my Paragon truck cover for 2 yrs and has been a great investment. It's great during travel for luggage and son's baseball equipment; load and lock! It's folding panels and key lock make it very user friendly eliminating unloading baseball equipment during hotel stay and feeling secured about personal belongings; and contributes to fuel efficiency. I highly recommend.
    Al Campos - Round Rock, Tx.

Fantastic product that works great

Comments about Peragon Truck Bed Cover:

I have had my Paragon bed cover for over 2 years now and I am very impressed with it. I haven't had any issue's with it, it has always worked properly, easy to remove if need be. This bed cover looks great and has always kept my belonging safe. I have had several questions from people about this product about quality, what its made of, how it works and I have nothing bad to say about it. Great product and when I buy a new Duramax I will be purchasing a paragon bed cover for it aswell.

Peragon Truck Bed Cover is a Good Product

Comments about Peragon Truck Bed Cover:

The cover fits well and has endured the snow-load of Northern Canadian Winters. Despite not being advertised as waterproof it does a good job of shedding water even while stationary. Customer service at Peragon is first rate and you talk to real people. The only issue I had was a cracked roller was promptly dealt with at no charge. Great functional and attractive cover for the price. Would recommend it.

Great bed cover

Comments about Peragon Truck Bed Cover:

The cover is easy to install we completed in 2 hours. It does not flap in the wind like fabric covers, is easy to extend or collapse without getting inside the truck bed, locks easily from the side of the truck, its not 100% waterproof but keeps things dry, and always looks great.

Peragon Truck Cover

Comments about Peragon Truck Bed Cover:

I purchased a Peragon Truck Cover for my new F-150 over a year ago. I now have 15,000 miles on my truck and never a problem with my cover. I have removed the cover a number of times. During one of the removals, I damaged one of the "quick clips". I called Peragon and they replaced the part, no charge, as the entire cover was under warrenty. This winter I removed the cover and placed it on a shelf in my workshop. Moving around the shop I struck the cover with a board. The cover fell six feet striking the ground. I cringed thinking I would be ordering a new cover in the spring. Imagine my surprise to discover no damage. A quality product, competitively priced, American made, and from a company that stands behind what they sell. Why buy anything else...anywhere else.

Best truck cover on the market

Comments about Peragon Truck Bed Cover:

I have used a paragon cover on my 2011 Ram 1500 for 3 years and I love it. People stop me in parking lots to ask about it and ask for a demo. Currently, I am moving my three year old Peragon cover to my new 2014 Ram 1500 (same configuration). It is very easy to install and the company provides many videos that show each step in the process.

The best truck bed cover for your money.

Comments about Peragon Truck Bed Cover:

When it came time to replace my worn out, rusty truck, my wife said I needed a new one. Who was I to argue that point. I purchased an 2007 GMC Sierra. Then she said I needed a bed cover to keep the snow out. So I searched the internet. I didn't really want one of those full bed covers that are one piece. I would have to remove it every time I needed to haul something big. I hit upon the Peragon covers and was immediately impressed. I can fold it up in the front of the box and still have room to haul big items. And It is easily removable if I need that extra 6 inches. I would recommend this cover to anyone as apposed to the full, all in one cover. It's light weight and glides effortlessly open and closed. A great product. Definitely worth the money and made in my own state so it didn't take long to get mine. Thanks

excellent looks, easy to open and close,protects the truck bed

Comments about Peragon Truck Bed Cover:

I have been most pleased with my truck cover. Black cover, black truck...its just sharp. Uncovering the bed for hauling use is a snap, and then covering it is even easier. I have had other covers on other trucks and recovering the bed after use has been at least a 20 minute ordeal. The peragon cover is a pleasure!!!

Good bang for the buck truck bed cover; very easy to install.

Comments about Peragon Truck Bed Cover:

I would have given this company a rating of 10, except for one problem I have had with the cover is that the gas springs that hold the cover shut have failed after two years of service. I contacted their service department about the problem, and they gladly sent out another pair of gas springs at no charge. Very nice indeed!