Other Digestion Medicines:
Pepto-Bismol
Pepto-Bismol Caplets

Pepto-Bismol Caplets

Makes Me Feel Better

Heartburn is gone!! I can never forget the commercials for this medication but it really does get rid of heartburn, indegestiation and stomach problems.  I use this all the time above all other heartburn medications.  I trust Procter Gamble Pepto Bismol Caplets to relieve heartburn and any other issue with my tummy area.  I have been using this for years and never has it failed me in any way.

I am loving the newer caplets compared to the chewable they are easy to swollow and quick to work on all fronts.  Take it from me your won't regret these caplets they will make you tummy and stuff feel better. You should drink lots and lots of water when taking these and they may darken stools but I wouldn't trade them for anything.

The caplets make th pepto portable and easier to use.  When your stomach is upset and hurting and you want to make it feel better this is the best thing going right now.

i never would of guessed pepto bismol caplets caused it.

i've used pepto bismol since i was a child,we called it the pink medicine.,it has always worked for me and my family,you would always find some in our medicine cabinet. the last time i used pepto bismol caplets was not a good experience : / nor was it an experience that would make me not recommend pepto bismol caplets to someone who tends to over indulge every now in then  and wish they had something for that big aching belly.when that happens to me or a family member we always grabbed "the pink medicine"pepto bismol,and it always worked with no problem. i've never read or thought about reading about the side effects that pepto bismol could cause,heck, i've been taking it off and on for 54 years,never would i have guessed pepto bismol caplets could caused it.april 18,2010 was my significant others birthday and we went to his dads for a bbq.,his dads ribs will make you slap your mama,they are the best in texas.,so needless to say i over indulged. i was woke up in the middle of the night, by my stomach,and as i've done many times in the past i went to the medicine cabinet retrieved the "pink medicine"my pepto bismol caplets,took two went backto bed,and me and my stomach were happy and slept the rest of the night.morning comes and i went to brush my teeth and i discovered i had a "BLACK TONGUE"  Yikes! han't eaten anything,am i dying,gonna foam at the mouth whats up? i brushed my poor tongue until it was raw and it wouldn't come off but thanks to the inter net i pulled up symptoms of "BLACK TONGUE" and there it was in pink and black...one of the side effects of pepto bismol caplets is getting a black tongue,wild isn't it.,mine lasted 24 hrs. and there was no pain just a "BLACK TONGUE caused by pink medicine....who would of ever thunk!!! i would of given it a 5 star if i would of not had this scare,BUT,i still have the "pink medicine"pepto bismol caplets and probably will use it again some day !!!

Works every time

Comments about Pepto-Bismol Caplets:

I am one of those people that always have stomach problems. I used to use the liquid pepto bismol all the time, but I got tired of the taste, so I was very excited when they came out with pills. With these pills you take two every half hour. Usually I only have to take two pills when I feel sick and that's it. Sometimes I do have to continue taking them for a couple of hours though. They do help a lot and they are very easy to swallow. I would say I feel better after about 5 minutes. If you take a lot of them your tongue might turn black, but that's normal and its not harmful at all. These have helped me a lot several times and I will continue to take them.

• Immediacy:

this stuff gets me through the day!

from Marysville, CA

Comments about Pepto-Bismol Caplets:

Pepto bismol is something i am very familar with and very fond of. i would swear by it and reccommend it to anyone with a stomach ache, indegestion, nausea or heartburn. i get these sysptoms a lot and rely on pepto bismol to get me through the day. Some people do not like the taste of pepto bismol but i do not mind it at all. For those who do mind it, the chewables are a great way to get relief without having to taste it for too long. Pepto Bismol is great for the go and i take the chewables everywhere without having to worry if they are going to spill. I have the chewables in my purse, my medicine cabinet, work and i take them in my travel bag whenever i am traveling to have easy access on the go! Pepto bismol is cheap compared to other medicines in the same "family" and especially cheap compared to the relief it ends up giving you. So, go out and get your bottle of pepto bismol today so that you can enjoy the relief as much as me!

Pepto Bismol Caplets are effective heartburn relief

from Massey, MD

Comments about Pepto-Bismol Caplets:

One thing I have found that works great is pepto bismol caplets. They are cheap and you can get them anywhere pretty much. If heartburn starts acting up you just chew up one of these tablets and within a few minutes you will feel better. Also these work great for other things besides just heartburn. They also work really good for upset stomachs, diarrhea, and other things like that. These actually taste pretty good too except for being a tad bit chalky. they work fast and effective and definitely make an upset stomach feel better. It is a lot better than the liquid because you can ust chew one up and you don't have to drink the stuff and swallow and taste the thick liquid which can be kind of gross.

Pepto Bismol is number one for upset stomach relief

from Gainesville, FL

Comments about Pepto-Bismol Caplets:

I have tried off brand and generics, but Pepto Bismol is my go-to product for heartburn and upset stomach relief. My family members frequently turn to this product to relieve heart burn and indigestion during "normal life." But we have also relied on Pepto Bismol when traveling abroad. If you are looking for a product that is easily portable, and can provide fast and effective relief for problems like indigestion and traveller's diarrhea, then I highly recommend Pepto Bismol caplets. This product is especially travel-friendly compared to liquid formulations (you can transport caplets on airplanes with out checking them, and in suitcases you don't have to worry about it spilling or leaking). This is a great prodecut to have on hand "just in case."

Pepto is my friend

from Bradenton, FL

Comments about Pepto-Bismol Caplets:

I have heartburn on a daily basis. Which can oftern lead to tummy aches. I always have pepto in my purse and around the house. Once, when I was in a cruise I was very sick and I had already taken all the pepto i had brought with me on my trip. I searched high and low on that ship and it wasn't to be found. I was told for anything like that I would need to see the nurse on duty for 300.00. needless to say I wasn't going to pay that for some pepto. While leaving the gift shop, someone came up tp me and said I have something like pepto that might work. I was like sure, at this point I would try anything. However, it was some off brand and worked a littlel bit but not a lot. once I got to mexico I headed to the closet drug store for my friend pepto.

Nothin's Better than Bismol

from Odessa, TX

Comments about Pepto-Bismol Caplets:

I have a very sensitive stomache. It has been damaged in different ways throughout my life. Some are from me not taking care of myself and some reasons are from health issues, Others are just everyday life, like food, stress and bugs. Even though I take better care of myself, I still get sick to my tummy easily. Sometimes I don't use anything, if it's not too bad. Other times, I use Pepto Bismol caplets. First of all, the price is low. Second, I trust the company. Third, it works. I love that it settles my stomache everytime. I don't ever have to worry if it is going to work or not. I didn't like the liquid, but love the caplets. They are so easy to take. You don't have to worry about measuring or spilling anything. Plus, you don't have to gag drinking that chalky mess. I am so glad that they took a great product and made it even better. I know a lot of people complain about side effects. Any medicine is going to affect you body in some way. That is why you should only use medications when you really need them. I don't use this or any other meds on a daily basis.

excellent product

from Antioch, TN

Comments about Pepto-Bismol Caplets:

Excellent product. Works great with both kids and adults. Easy to use. Taste good. Would share with anyone. Great product for all ages. Does not irritate stomachs. Can take anytime with fast relief. Would suggest to everyone. My kids take it well without arguments like taking other medications. Small pink pill. The chewable are the best but we have used both of them. Love it..Love it..Love it...Everyone should try it. I would suggest this product to anyone. It works extremely well no matter what the problem. Everyone can take it. We love the kids kind as it has done well for us and there is no fuss from anyone when they need it. We have used it for many, many, many years with great success. I have used it for 30 plus years and continue to use it today. It works well for older adults too and is gentle on the stomach for them. Works well for both diarrhea and upset stomach either or even both of them.

great when you have a stomach ache

from Boise, ID

Comments about Pepto-Bismol Caplets:

this product is great for stomach aches. i use this product frequently in order to alleviate pain from my stomache. i am not sure what else to say about it than it works. i like the cherry flavor version, although lately i have been using the chewable tablets. both the chewables and the liquid versions work about the same. within fifteen minutes of taking them i am able to feel the relief. i highly recommend the pepto brand name compared to the generic store versions. i feel that the pepto brand name version tastes a lot better, especially the cherry version. i guess there is a new wintergreen flavor, i have not tried it yet but i would assume that it tastes as good as the other stuff. if you need pepto often i would recommend getting the liquid original version. if you have intermitent use for pepto then i would recommend getting the tablet version due to the fact the store well and do not need to be refrigerated.

pepto a must have

from Baton Rouge, LA

Comments about Pepto-Bismol Caplets:

I will tell you, being prenant for 9 months and having heartburn all the time, was horrific. I searched high, and low and pretty much tried everything that they had on the market, that was safe for being pregnant, and nothing seemed to take my heartburn away for longer than an hour or so.. So I asked myself, there has to be something on the market that will relieve this horrible heartburn, and tada I found pepto. i do not think that I had taken pepto since I was a kid, but waas I happy to find it again. I took pepto and the heartburn was relieved, ugh why did I not think of this sooner? If you have never taken pepto in your lifetime, now is the time to try out a new product, that truly works as its commercial says: upset stomach, nauseau, and diaherra, and heart burn.. Next time you are on the internet or at a store, pick up a bottle and try it out, you will be happy that you switched and gave it a shot:)

Pepto Bismol Caplets

from Panama City, FL

Comments about Pepto-Bismol Caplets:

This is an average product; it gets the job done as far as getting rid of an upset stomach, but it would be a lot better if it got rid of the stomach ache a lot faster. I personally don't like taking liquid medication for fear that the medication will taste horribly gross. I was happy when I started buying my own medication and realized that things such as PG Pepto Bismol came in tablet form instead of the normal liquid type. Pepto Bismol Caplets are more convenient than the liquid form because of the small packaging; however it comes nowhere close to getting the job down as fast as the liquid version does. So if you don't like to be sick for a long time like myself then this is not the right form of Pepto Bismol for you. However, if you don't mind the wait or simply prefer taking medication in the tablet form then Pepto Bismol Caplets are for you. This medication is safe for kids and should be taken as recommended on the bottle.