Other Sodas & Beverages:
Pepsi - Wild Cherry

Pepsi - Wild Cherry

love wild cherry Pepsi

Comments about Pepsi - Wild Cherry:

Im giving Pepsi wild cherry a rating of 10, because Pepsi is a leading brand of soda on thr market you can find it at just about any store that has soda products on there shelves. It has a great flavor and long lasting taste, wild cherry Pepsi has a very vibrant cherry flavor anyones taste buds will love it is not to sweet but also not under sweet its the perfect amount of sweet cherry flavoring. I prefer wild cherry pepsi over the regular pepsi cola flavor anyday because of the sweet cherry flavor! Pepsi makes great products with great taste and flavor! Its the perfect drink for summer put it in the fridge or pour some to a glass of ice and it is a nice chilling flavor anyone who likes or loves cherrys will enjoy. i would recommend Pepsi cola wild cherry to anyone i drink it and have for years enjoying every sip i take! i will continue to buy this product as long as they continue to make it.

Pepsi Cherry is good but it also gets flat quick

Comments about Pepsi - Wild Cherry:

I chose an 8 because by the soda having cherry in it, it makes it get even more flat after a while. It has a really sweet taste but I wouldn't drink it all the tie. I probably would just stick to the original flavor. But, over all, it's good to drink. It quenches your thirst especially when it is cold! Yum. In addition, if this particular flavor can avoid going so flat too soon, I think it would be perfect! I don't even enjoy eating raw cherries, but drinking this soda is really enjoyable and I don't think of the regular taste of cherries. I would recommend it to people for sure, especially if they like an extra kick to their drinks. I think an extra kick is cool because it definitely can pursue the satisfaction of your taste buds. Pepsi products overall are cool but adding an extra fruity flavor is always a plus. Basically, I wouldn't mind purchasing Pepsi Wild Cherry.

Great Cherry Taste

from TN

Comments about Pepsi - Wild Cherry:

I love Pepsi's wild cherry flavored soda, it has such a rich, bold taste with just enough cherry flavoring in it to suit my taste-buds without being too tart or sweet. Other brands of cherry soda I have tried in the past, were a bit to bitter for my taste and really didn't taste like cherry but this soda does.

Better taste than other cherry colas.

Comments about Pepsi - Wild Cherry:

Yum! I love cherry flavored food and drinks, but sometimes the flavor tastes too artificial. Cherry Pepsi is a smooth and light taste. It isn't an overwhelming flavor. It also doesn't leave any strange aftertaste. I would definitely recommend Cherry Pepsi over other cherry cola drinks.

Not bad

Comments about Pepsi - Wild Cherry:

Wild Cherry Pepsi is not bad. It's not as good as Cherry Coke, but it's not bad. My friends and I used to drink this a lot when we were teenagers back in the 90's. It was kind of a trend for us back then, so when I drink it now it's kind of a blast from the past. In all it's a decent, yet run of the mill cherry cola.

Great tasting Cherry flavored soda

from TX

Comments about Pepsi - Wild Cherry:

I absolutely love Pepsi Wild Cherry soda drinks, they remind me of the summers when I was young and my friends and I would have sleepovers and drink these. My kids and husband love it as well so we always have some stocked in the refrigerator. The diet Pepsi Wild Cherry taste great as well and does not seem to lose the cherry flavor even though it is a diet soda drink. It has less sugar and zero calories. Very affordable and comes in many different serving sizes. Great taste for the entire family. If you are having a family reunion or get together try changing things up a bit and include the Pepsi Wild Cherry drinks and you will be surprised at how many people reach for it over regular soda drinks. This drink was put out on the shelves as a replacement for the Pepsi Cherry Cola Slice if you remember those. Taste better in my opinion and it is now available everywhere in the US. Great product!

Wild Cherry Soda at it's Best!

Comments about Pepsi - Wild Cherry:

Pepsi, being a leader in the soda industry makes some of the best sodas. Wild Cherry being Pepsi's best soda. It tastes very much like cherries and mixes in so well with Pepsi cola's flavor. This particular flavor is very sugary, the only aspect of drinking a Wild Cherry Pepsi that I do not like is that I feel like I need to brush my teeth afterwards. Nonetheless, it is a fantastic soda with a bold flavor. It is very refreshing and comes in 12 ounce cans or 16 ounce plastic bottles. Also, the can design is pretty cool!

Wild Cherry Pepsi is Perfect Combination!

Comments about Pepsi - Wild Cherry:

I am a huge Pepsi fan and have always enjoyed the original Pepsi mixed with the cherry juice from a jar of cherries. For Pepsi to take this idea and make a great product is amazing. It really takes me back to when I was a kid and drinking a Pepsi mixed with cherries.

pepsi wild cherry

from Mesa, AZ

Comments about Pepsi - Wild Cherry:

I really enjoy drinking pepsi wild cherry and often buy it in the 24 can pack. However, what I really want if for this product to be offered in the 6 pack of plastic bottles. I prefer to buy my soda in bottles and would definately buy pepsi wild cherry in the bottles.

the cherry taste makes it way better than regular pepsi.

from Nashville, NC

Comments about Pepsi - Wild Cherry:

Cherry pepsi has a nice cherry taste to it. The added cherry blast makes it alot better than regular pepsi. And the cherry flavoring makes the drink tolerable to drink when it is warm, unlike regular pepsi. Cherry pepsi is way better than regular pepsi.