Other Sodas & Beverages:
Pepsi
Pepsi - Cola

Pepsi - Cola

Born in North Carolina.

We live in North Carolina, and one thing our state brags about, is being the birthplace of Pepsi.  In fact, we have a bottling plant down the road from us.  I have always liked Pepsi better than the other soda companies, the taste is crisper and not as sweet in my opinion.

Now they are offering Pepsi Points on all of the pepsi and diet pepsi cans, two liters, and twelve packs.  You receive a code on each of the products, and enter that code at pepsistuff.com.  You can redeem the points for music downloads, CD's, DVD's, enter them into sweepstakes for money, or even redeem them for apparel.  I've easily racked up over 100 points in a matter of a month, I just request my co-workers to give me theirs!  It's nice to be offered something for drinking Pepsi's product.

One con about Pepsi is that it has a very carbonated taste.  I usually can't drink it straight out of the can, I have to A LOT of ice to calm it down a little.  But with the ice....it's delcious.  Smooth, refreshing and crisp tasting.

Not so good

So the last time me and my mom got pepsi. (We have been drinking pepsi products since 2005) Well the pepsi had a nasty metallic taste too it. So we dumped it in the sink we went and bought 2 more bottles of pepsi.. And they were both like that.. We wont be purchasing pepsi products for a few month

The can that can

from Youngsville, NC

About Me Value Oriented

Comments about Pepsi - Cola:

The can that can. Pepsi cola is one of the most popular sodas. It comes in a blue can with a red white and blue circle logo on it. It is a dark colored soda and i enjoy the taste of it. It is good because it is flavorful but classic and not fruity. Compared to Coca-Cola, Pepsi has a better taste although it can get flat a little faster.
Pepsi is the better choice because it tastes better than Coke. Pepsi was born in the Carolinas which makes it more appealing to me. Pepsi is good for people who drink soda. Overall Pepsi and Coke aren't that different it mostly is about preference it tastes good and does all that it is supposed to i would rate this product a 9 out of 10.

Rachel H.

Mmmm.

Comments about Pepsi - Cola:

When I was pregnant, even though I was very healthily-dieted, I still allowed myself at least half a glass of Pepsi or Pepsi Cherry a day. Its flavor is addictive and refreshing; With just the right amount of carbonation. Coca-Cola leaves me with a dry throat, and though I like the taste, don't like needing a gallon of water to correct one drink. Pepsi is hands down my favorite Cola.

Pepsi has one of those tastes that nothing else can really replace. Like a brownie… when you want one, a chocolate chip cookie just isn’t going to cut it. Yeah it’s scrumptious on it’s own, but it doesn’t have that gooey on the inside, crisp on the outside chocolate goodness that you’re looking for. Pepsi also consistently branches out worldwide to find new indigenous plants that are naturally sweet for their products so that sugar isn’t the only thing they lean toward for sweeter products. Pepsi Co also creates other products: such as their line of foods as well. They own Fritos, Lays, Tropicana, Doritos, Tostitos, Lipton, and a ton of other products! With continuous production for customer satisfaction all over the world, I give Pepsi a 10 out of 10! Seriously, way to go!

From a customer/ sales enthusiast,

Thanks,
Hashmollytag

Not as Syrupy as other sodas

Comments about Pepsi - Cola:

I have tried other sodas and Pepsi by far is my favorite. I admit that other soda brands have advertising on television all the time but I still remember the older Pepsi commercials best. Especially the ones with the "forever young" message...that caused many a discussion with my grandparents and I....lol.

A good drink

Comments about Pepsi - Cola:

Pepsi is a nice drink, I am impressed that they are beginning to incorporate sugar into their product, and I hope that they will soon make the full transition to all sugar. And no High Fructose Corn syrup. It is an awesome drink especially for a hot summer day.

Pepsi could be less sweet.

Comments about Pepsi - Cola:

Love the taste. Much better than coca-cola. It does'nt feel so heavy in my throat when I drink it like coke does. Its smooth when its going down my throat. For some reason this product taste better with Doritos and Hot Cheetos lol. Over all love the taste, although it could be less sweet, that would make it so much better.

Pepsi Always Wins

Comments about Pepsi - Cola:

Honestly I was a die hard Coke fan because I hadn't even taken one sip of Pepsi etc although when I finally had I realized exactly what I was missing. It had such a nice bold flavor meanwhile it's not so caffeinated that bubbles are coming out of your nose. Nor is it so sweet that your jaw hurts it seems as though Pepsi has found the perfect formula of carbonation syrup etc. If you've never had it you've got to try

the best of the best

Comments about Pepsi - Cola:

this is the only soda stocked in the house. This is far better than coke or the others. Coke is like a flat pepsi. It goes down smooth and is very good. Would recommend this to anyone and encourage it to be refrigerated. The can color scheme is appealing as well.

The other cola, but not the "Real Thing"

Comments about Pepsi - Cola:

Pepsi is most famous for, well, not being Coke. It is the "other" standard, go to cola soft drink. For many it is the best; people generally fall into one of the two "camps." I personally am a Coke person. Pepsi, in my opinion is sweeter than Coke, and not in a good way. It has a more acidic flavor, an aftertaste, and sometimes gives me heartburn where Coke does not.

Delicious taste

Comments about Pepsi - Cola:

I love Pepsi. When it is my choice it is the first thing I go for. I prefer it over Coke.I will admit I am addicted to it. I love the sweet taste and the burst of energy it gives me. My whole family is a fan of Pepsi. We prefer the original, but will also drink Cherry Pepsi.

pepsi cola

Comments about Pepsi - Cola:

In a nutshell Pesi cola sucks , its flat and taste like polluted water. I will admit though it does have a very stylish cotainer but other than that if you want a borng tasteless cola then Pepsi cola is what your looking for. I dont know who would want that but its where youll find it