Other Snacks & Cookies:
Cookies
Pepperidge Farm
Pepperidge Farm - Pirouette Rolled Wafers

Pepperidge Farm - Pirouette Rolled Wafers

Very tasty and crispy snack/treat.

Comments about Pepperidge Farm - Pirouette Rolled Wafers:

The Pepperidge Farms Pirouette Rolled Wafers are great tasting crispy snack or treat. They come in a metal can to prevent them from being broken to pieces. Although a few can be found broken, most are still all in one piece. The chocolate hazelnut filling is very creamy and yummy. I would like them more if the filling completely filled the tubes. The tubes are very crispy, crunchy tubes. They are about 6-7 inches long...perfect size for stirring hot chocolate or coffee. These are packaged nice enough to give as a gift...a housewarming or a hostess gift. They are reasonable priced as well and can be found in several grocery store chains making it very convenient to pick up for a last minute gift. No real need for gift wrapping either. Just a bow on top is sufficient. These are great for children and adults. Great finger food for parties. No fork or spoon is needed...not even for serving. You don't even need a napkin really as they are mess free when eating.

Nice with coffee or ice cream

Comments about Pepperidge Farm - Pirouette Rolled Wafers:

These cookies are very nice with something like ice cream or coffee. I find they taste a little plain by themselves as a cookie is so thin, but they are still very nice. The filling is like a slightly thicker version of nutella. They taste like a very light dessert, not too sweet or fatty.

A very unique snack

Comments about Pepperidge Farm - Pirouette Rolled Wafers:

This rolled wafer snack is completely unique. The chocolate tasting filling is a mystery to me, but it is delicious. These are very small snacks and they are not filling at all. The price of the snack is not worth the amount that you get if you are looking to get full from a snack. However, it is a great after-dinner sweetness.

Absolutely divine

Comments about Pepperidge Farm - Pirouette Rolled Wafers:

Pepperidge Farm Pirouettes are divine. The chocolate filling is super rich and creamy, and the rolled wafer on the outside is very light and crispy. The make wonderful teacher gifts or as a gift exchange item during the holidays. The taste is almost like the bottom tip of a sundae cone, only crispier and with higher quality chocolate. They go great with coffee, hot chocolate, or milk. Yum!

A delicate but tasty snack!

Comments about Pepperidge Farm - Pirouette Rolled Wafers:

I love Pepperidge Farm's treats! I know they will be of excellent quality and made with the finest ingredients. Milanos are a particular addiction of mine. I also love their Pirouette Rolled Wafers. They are so sophisticated and good! The wafer is crisp with a delicate flavor. Inside, the chocolate is so rich and exquisite! It is such a great mix-light wafer with rich chocolate! I love to eat them with cocoa. They are also great with coffee!

A great way to enjoy your break!

Comments about Pepperidge Farm - Pirouette Rolled Wafers:

The Pepperidge Farm - Pirouette Rolled Wafers are one of the best quality cookie snacks that you can get. They are so good and use a high quality crème inside of a rolled up great cookie covering. The only down side is that these are pretty expensive so we are only to enjoy them every so often.

Delicious, but expensive...

from Salem, SC

Comments about Pepperidge Farm - Pirouette Rolled Wafers:

If I'm feeling a little indulgent, these are a great snack/dessert, but it's definately not something I could buy on a regular basis. They're expensive compared to other snacks and they are so dainty and light that I could eat a million of them before I would feel satisfied. SO delicious, though! The light and delicate wafer crust is as delicious as the filling.

Yum! Your coffee break deserves one.

from Elizabethton, TN

Comments about Pepperidge Farm - Pirouette Rolled Wafers:

I am a girl that has to have her coffee and there is nothing sweeter then one of these wafers along with it.  My son thinks they are cool shaped cookies and is also a big fan.  Together we kill a canister of these a week.  They are just so good.  I love Pepperidge Farm everything but these are my favorite of all of their creations.  I believe they deserve a spot next to every coffee pot in America.

ahhhh chocolate cookie heaven

from Tampa, FL

Comments about Pepperidge Farm - Pirouette Rolled Wafers:

Ahh, good memories of these Pepperidge Farm Pirouette Wafers.  I don't think I will ever forget those family tea parties my family used to have... I miss those.  But I can slightly relive the memory whenever I bite into a Pirouette.  I wish they were cheaper so I could have them more often.