4.8
Pepcid

4.8

Finally A Product That Works

from Mechanicsburg, PA

Comments about Pepcid Complete Acid Reducer + Antacid with Dual Action Chewable Tablets - Cooling Mint:

I get indigestion very easily and have for years taken different products that worked sometimes but certainly not regularly. My mother tried these and told me how great they worked. That was several years ago and I have had great results. RARELY do they not take care of indigestion and they work very fast. I haven't gotten any other brand since. The berry flavor are just as awesome. I have recommend Pepcid Complete to many people.

Pepcid A Great Acid Reducer

from Denver, CO

Pepcid has a great product for extinguishing the flames of heartburn. One pill before eating will prevent the fire. or one after eating will extinguish the burning sensation. I have been using this product for a few years and find it to be a reliable friend when needed. This is one product that works as advertised.

bwf

this is the best I've used - Pepcid complete

from Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

I have had heartburn for as long as I can remember and I have used several different kinds of prevention.  being that I don't go to the doctor so much, I have had to find over the counter remedies.  I went through tagamet, worked but not well enough.  I went to zantac, each of the two or three that are in the drug stores around here, good but very expensive.  I tried the costco brand recently and although it worked well enough, Pepcid complete still works the best.

I have that acid reflux and sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night wth that reflux and vomit thing that happens along with it and  Pepcid complete takes care of it right away.  If I don't eat anything that gives me heartburn I seem to be alright.  But, if I have spicey stuff or candy, pizza, anything with sauerkraut, hot dogs and many other acid producing things, I will take one before bed and I will not wake up with that lousy feeling.

I am very happen with my pepcid complete.

pepsid complete chewy

from Ada, OK

I have tried many kinds of heart burn relief. I was suprised at the quick and lasting effect of Pepsid Complete. It not only helped for the first few minutes, it is the longest lasting immediate relief medicine I have found. I always try to keep it on hand for the times when I forget to take my otc med. I would and have recomended it to others.

Never Will Use Anything Else

from Hyde Park, MA

Pros

Cons

**When Pepcid Complete first came out I received a sample.  It was great, when all other product I tried failed this one was fast acting and amazing.  Got my husband to try it and he too will never use anything else.**