Other Digestion Medicines:
Pepcid
Pepcid Acid Reducer Antacid, Cool, Chewable Tablets

Pepcid Acid Reducer Antacid, Cool, Chewable Tablets

Great antacid!

Pepcid Complete is the best and most effective acid reducer I have ever used.  I have used Pepcid products in general once theprescription antacids began going "OTC".  I find Pepcid in general to be very affordable relative to the effectiveness of the product.  When I use Pepcid complete, which is a chewable tablet, that's all I need for almost immediate relief of severe heartburn.  Also, you only need the one dose to do the trick for the whole day/evening.  Once this particular product, Pepcid Complete came out, I tried it and have been using it ever since.  The chewable tablet, while it's rather large, tastes minty and is not chalky like some other products are.  It's perfect for folks who can not swallow pills.  Likewise, the fact that this medicine works so well makes it twice as nice because you do not have to keep taking them hour after hour like you do with the calcium tablets.  This medication is safe to use and I have never suffered any type of side effect whatsoever.  It's affordable in every way, from the pocket to the stomach!  Definitely worth trying for those who suffer.

Pepcid Complete Always Leaves You Satisfied

I have seem many acid reducing medicines, both OTC and prescribed throughtout  many years of working for a Gastroenterologist. We saw many patients daily who suffered from intense GERD and other acid producing issues. Patients were prescribed to many different prescription medicines but the one that was always recommended was PEPCID!! No matter what the symptoms of the patient PEPCID always seemed to be the right choice in fighting those awful feelings of acid. We kept a large bow of samples in stock at all times in the office being our first choice of relief for patients. Patients would often be given a list of several foods to stay away from along with other ideas to try like, raising the head of their bed but no matter how many ideas or medications that were given, Pepcid Complete seemed to be a hit with our patients. They claimed that even with taking their everyday prescription medication that when problems came about Pepcid always gave them instant relief. I like many others also suffer from severe heartburn and GERD. I make sure that I have my Pepcid Complete with me at all times in case of an attack. I know that as long as I can take a Pepcid that I will soon feel relief. I would suggest that any one who suffers from heartburn or other problems give Pepcid Complete a try. Always remember to discuss taking it with your health care provider prior to taking any new medications and let them know of any other anti-acid medications you may be taking. I hope that this can help others in making that decision when standing in the line at drug store trying to figure out which one of the OTC medications is going to give them a break! Next time your faced with the decision to make, try Pepcid Complete.

helps the gas

from Franklin Square, NY

Comments about Pepcid Acid Reducer Antacid, Cool, Chewable Tablets:

I really don't any problems with acid indigestion, but I live with someone who has a bigggggg problem with it, My husband. When he has a problem of course it becomes my problem. He has had a problem with acid indigestion for a long time and he was tried many other over the counter medications but the one that works the best for him is Pepcid AC, He prefers it to all other meds, after he takes it he gets good relief.

I am the one always buying it for him and it also helps that they have coupons out for pepcid AC. The best part is that its chewable and I don't need to go running to get him a glass of water, all he needs to do it chew it and it's done and heartburn relief is coming soon. Of course there is the other variety where you can swallow it with water and it works the same for him but I think this is more convienent as you don't need to get water.

I would recommend this product to anyone with heartburn.

Pepcid Chewable Tablets acid reducer ( works fast)

from Portland, OR

Comments about Pepcid Acid Reducer Antacid, Cool, Chewable Tablets:

I have suffered from heartburn and acid reflux for over 10 years so I have tried many different products. From over the counter to prescribed medication. For times when you cant afford a prescription medicine or one isn't needed and you just want to get fast relief from the burning I think Pepcid Acid reducer chewable tablets work well. They don't have a bitter or bad taste and they are good for someone who might have problems with swallowing pills. I thik because they are chewable they tend to work more quickly than pills you swallow that have to dissolve first before they do their job. They also last throughout the day, not like some that you need to take 2 or more dosages to have relief throughout the whole day. The cost is a bit more than a generic brand or some of the others, but if it's fast relief and all day relief you want then it's worth paying that little bit more. I would recommend this for over the counter acid reducer

Excellent product, instant relief

from Portland, OR

Comments about Pepcid Acid Reducer Antacid, Cool, Chewable Tablets:

My Mom is using this product for years now. She claims that no other product gives her relief like this one does. Its instant relief and she refuses to use anything else.

Lately though its very hard to find it in market. I tried so many places.

Best medicine for moderate heartburn.

from Othello, WA

Comments about Pepcid Acid Reducer Antacid, Cool, Chewable Tablets:

Pepcid Complete, Acid Reducer Antacid, Chewable Tables are my favorite option for heartburn. I don't get heartburn very often, usually when I'm carrying around some extra weight especially when I'm pregnant. I'm not sure where these fall on the pregnancy safety list, but they were a life saver with my first pregnancy. You can only take one tablet a day, and I usually took it as soon as I started to feel any symptoms of heartburn. I did try during my pregnancy to take rolaids or tums, which are actually on the pregnancy safe medicines list. However, those medicines did nothing to help the heartburn like Pepcid Complete does. So in summary the Pepcid Complete Antacid is affordable, doesn't require a perscription, tastes good, and one bottle seems to last a long time. Cons for Pepcid Complete Antacid would be that its not necessarily pregnancy safe and may not be strong enough for severe heartburn.

almost instant relief for me

from San Antonio, TX

Comments about Pepcid Acid Reducer Antacid, Cool, Chewable Tablets:

*My bottle of Pepcid sits on my shelf in plain site, so that when I need **to take a tablet I know exactly where to find it. Its chewable and fast **acting, seems like almost immediate relief from stomach acid. We've tried other brands, however, PEPCID clearly stands out as **the best.*

One of these or 6 of the other brand! Great product!

from Zephyrhills, FL

Comments about Pepcid Acid Reducer Antacid, Cool, Chewable Tablets:

My husband had terrible heartburn and we have tried everything.  Along with taking a daily pill he still gets heartburn.  He would always take 4-6 tums a night to help it, but now that we have found Pepcid AC he takes one and it goes away!

Great product worth the cost!

works well

from Broken Bow, NE

Comments about Pepcid Acid Reducer Antacid, Cool, Chewable Tablets:

I have had heartburn/stomach issues since I can remember with some very serious, painful episodes and as long as I take it when I can tell something is coming on, it works well.  It has always been my go-to medication.

The best of both worlds!

from Nampa, ID

Comments about Pepcid Acid Reducer Antacid, Cool, Chewable Tablets:

This was the final product I had stumbled upon for my chronic heartburn. I had struggled for years trying to find the right combination to combat my heartburn during pregnancy (and now that I'm a bit older). Some of my antacids only worked for a very short time, and at night I'd wake up to find mouthfuls of stomach acid and be very uncomfortable all night. The long lasting ones didn't work fast enough and I'd find myself suffering for anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour before it worked. Some even took longer to work.

Enter Pepcid Complete. The flavor isn't the best, but it's certainly not the worst I've had either. (Hello, tums) and the relief is worth it. The cooling sensation makes the relief almost immediate, second only to whatever nasty junk they gave me when I wound up in the hospital. The price is very reasonable, and there are almost always coupons out there for you to use to save some money. If you suffer from chronic heartburn give this product a try. It's really great.

Highly recommend

from Omaha, NE

Comments about Pepcid Acid Reducer Antacid, Cool, Chewable Tablets:

When I was pregnant I had horrible heartburn.  I am a big fan of Tums but they just were not cutting it, as I was taking 4-5 just at night.  So I asked my doctor and he suggested I try Pepcid.  Well, after trying this I swear by it and recommend it to anyone suffering from heartburn.  I would take 1 Pepcid at night (right before bed) and was good to go for the next 24 hours.  It worked that well, and on a pregnant woman nontheless.

In my experience Pepcid has a decent taste to it.  They are easy to consume and they do act really fast.  They may be a little pricey but I feel the price is worth it, especially because I just need to take one in a days time, as opposed to popping Tum after Tum.

So in conclusion, if you are looking for a heartburn relief product that really works try Pepcid.  I really feel you can't go wrong with this product and it is also one doctor's recommend (my doctor did).

Great for Pregnancy Heartburn

from Big Sandy, TX

Comments about Pepcid Acid Reducer Antacid, Cool, Chewable Tablets:

During pregnancy, I've suffered with pretty bad heartburn. With the limitations on what medications I could take, I was pleased when my midwife recommended taking one Pepcid chewable tablet in the morning before eating. This worked excellently well for me. Along with my vitamins in the morning, I would take one tablet and it would stay off the heartburn all day! The Pepcid tablets taste good. I prefer the mint to the fruit flavored ones, but my father feels exactly the opposite. It's just a matter of personal taste. The price is high for a chewable heartburn tablet, but you don't have to take as many as some of the other brands. Also, coupons for Pepcid chewables are readily available online if you do a simple search for them. I did not notice any side effects, but then I didn't take them for a long time, just through early pregnancy. I also do not get severe heartburn. My father does get severe heartburn though, and he uses Pepcid tablets.