Other Digital Cameras:
Pentax
Pentax - Optio 60

Pentax - Optio 60

easy to use, with great options and excellent photo quality.

from Elizabethtown, KY

Comments about Pentax - Optio 60:

My husband bought me this camera after many yrs. of buying disposable cameras.  I take pic. of everything, every event and every memory must be cateloged with a pic....lol  I have 2 small children and one on the way so i am always snapping up pic of them.  this camera has come in very handy and like i said it takes excellent pic and is very easy to use.  this camera also has many diffrent options such as black and white and sephia...plus i can resize my photos and change them in any concevable way.  this camera is so easy to use that even my 5 yr old can take pic with it.

My Pentax-Optio has been really great, takes some great pictures

from Tooele, UT

Comments about Pentax - Optio 60:

This is my third Pentax, only reason I have purchased so many is my 4 year old likes to drop them (repeatedly..not just once).  I finally bought a hard case and expect this camera to have a long life.

I went to Hawaii and got some great close up's of the flora and fauna

I absolutely love this camera...

from Edinboro, PA

Comments about Pentax - Optio 60:

I've had this camera for quite a few years now.  I did have to replace it a few times because it jammed, but the warranty covered that and I received a new camera each time.

The picture quality is amazing for such a little camera.  I even have ariels from 30,000 feet that are really good

Enoy!