Other Digital Cameras:

Pentax - K100D Digital Camera

Great Digital SLR Camera

from Canandaigua, NY

Comments about Pentax - K100D Digital Camera:

I purchased the Pentax K100D in 2006 as a means for photographing my own artwork as a professional artist. It has served its purpose well, however, I think I needed to get a better lens for my detail shots. I would definately recommend this to someone who wants to take pictures but I would say the Pentax K100D is not the best for the professional photographer.

Great slr camera, great price!

from North Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Pentax - K100D Digital Camera:

The Pentax K100D is a wonderful beginning slr camera.  It is a very easy camera to learn on.  You will get amazing results from this camera.  The best part about it is the price.  For a dslr this camera is very affordable.

The Pentax K100D has many features.  It has image stabilization built right in.  Which is very important for low light shooting.  It will help you achieve sharp photos.  The Pentax K100D is compatibly with many different lenses.  You can even find some great vintage lenses for a great price that will work with this camera.

You can't go wrong with the Pentax K100D.  It is a great entry level dslr.  I would recommend this camera to anyone who wants to take great photos.