Other Online Degrees:

Penn Foster - Medical Billing and Coding Certificate

I attend Penn Foster University, I very much enjoy their program

from Brandywine, MD

Comments about Penn Foster - Medical Billing and Coding Certificate:

I attend Penn Foster University myself, I dropped out of high school and with Penn Foster I have the opportunity to achieve my goal and also work while I do it. You receive your work books in the mail, or you can read them online. You take an exam at the end of each unit you complete and there is between 2-6 units in one subject. You have the choice of taking your exams online, over the phone, or by mail. I submit my online because you receive your answers the minute you're done. I would definately recommend Penn Foster to other people, whether it be to get their high school diploma or take college classes.

Quality education at your door.

from Pittston, PA

Comments about Penn Foster - Medical Billing and Coding Certificate:

I began the online medical billing and coding certificate program a few months ago. I have had nothing but great results with this program. The books are delivered on time, the web classes are packed with information, and the staff is extremely helpful. I would definately recommend this course to anyone who would like to learn about the medical coding and billing field without attending formal classroom training.