Other Strollers:
Peg Perego
Peg Perego UNO Carriage Stroller - Moka

Peg Perego UNO Carriage Stroller - Moka

llight weight and easy to open and fold up with one hand

Comments about Peg Perego UNO Carriage Stroller - Moka:

Love, love, love this stroller. This is a great stroller, compacts well with one hand. I'm able to grab it from the trunk, open it and buckle in my son by myself with one hand. When it's time to put it back in the trunk, it's just as easy. It's lightweight yet sturdy. The wheels have no problems going through loose gravel, sidewalks or snow. I would recommend this to for anyone who has to hold a kid while getting the stroller ready. While it doesn't work great for little ones who can't sit up yet (you'll need to use the infant car seat). The seat seems comfortable enough and I love the 4 point straps to keep my toddler in. It's been nice having a cup holder by the handles for me and I love having the cup holder for my kiddo when we're out and about. The storage space below the seat is perfect for a diaper bag and big enough to actually put stuff in there. A lot of strollers don't have enough room in the pouch to put anything. Not a problem with this stroller though. The color is also great. Great stroller! Highly recommend to anyone!

• Safety: