3.6

3.6

Pros

Cons

Good light weight double stroller

This stroller has the convenience of opening easily and being light weight like an umbrella stroller. It folds flat to fit in tight spaces. My only problems were the straps and the under seat storage. The straps are held in with a plastic piece that hooks into the seat. For my baby, this was right where her head touch. I solved this with inserting a piece of fabric. The under seat storage area looks large but is very narrow and did not hold my diaper bag. I had to change to two small bags each time I used this stroller. And if you added too much weight to the storage area, it would drag on the ground and create a hole in the fabric. Overall, I still love this stroller and it is easily disassembled for washing.

Easy open and folds tights but since most parts are plastic, pieces break off easily making this stroller last only a couple years.

Child Comfort
Harness straps are poorly designed leaving plastic clips where your small child's soft head may rest.

Maneuverability
Fits standard door ways. Occasionally pulls to one side if one child is heavier than the other. Does not do well in gravel, must treat like any other umbrella style stroller.

Frame is strong and meant to last as well as cushions but umbrellas bend easily and plastic pieces break easily on tray and handle.

Bought used, the Aria Twin is a great stroller.

I do really love my Aria Twin Double. I say that with the caveat that I bought it used, though. If I had paid full price for a new one, some things might...Read complete review

I do really love my Aria Twin Double. I say that with the caveat that I bought it used, though. If I had paid full price for a new one, some things might bug me.

To start with, there is no parent tray. I have not found a good way to add one. I've never much used the child trays on it, either.

The cargo space underneath has a tendency to get overloaded fairly easily and then drag and rip. Also, it's really quite difficult to get anything in and out of it if the seats are reclined.

The wheels are not the most fabulous design, and if you're doing anything that isn't on stable ground like sidewalk, concrete, indoors, or good asphalt road you're going to end up a bit frustrated.

Nevertheless, I love this stroller. It folds flat for a double and is very light. It is a side by side, rather than an in line, which is darn near essential with twins or kids close in age. The opening and closing mechanism is fairly easy, and the steering is nice and even one handed, though not a great one handed steer.

My twins are very different in size (one in the 90%'s and one in the 40%'s), but the different size doesn't really seem to affect the way it feels.

I love that the recline is fully adjustable to any recline I could possibly want, and they adjust separately. All the way up, all the way down, or anywhere in between. This design has made it possible for my kids to take great naps riding around in this stroller.

I like the five point harness, but I also like that I can adjust it to a three point harness for long or short trips where my kids can have a bit more freedom or quick in and outs into the gas station or whatever.

Also, I haven't found many doors that it won't fit through.

I might have a hard time ponying up the cash to buy it new, but for a deeply discounted or used stroller, it's worth it. A definite go-to in our virtual stable of strollers.

PERFECT FOR MY TWIN GIRLS!!!

Comments about Peg Perego Aria Twin Double Stroller:

I just bought this stroller but I also have a front to back stroller, I thought the front to back would be easier to use so I've been using it since they were born and now my twin girls are 9 months, so I decided to give this one a try yesterday and I LOVE IT!!!! They love it too, now they can both see everything and it is so much easier to push around & lighter than the front to back stroller!! It's also so much easier to fold back up and it fits in my car trunk perfectly. It has enough storage room to fit my purse and their huge diaper bag in it. I wish it came in pink for twin girls but I love the black and dark gray colors. It's easy to buckle them up and they love this stroller because they can climb out by themselves, with the front to back I always have to carry out whoever sits in the back and also one is always kicking the other or pushing the seat with her feet so with them being side by side, THERE IS NO MORE CRYING AND FIGHTING!! If you are expecting twins and think the front to back would be easier, don't do it!!! Trust me.

Great stroller!!

Comments about Peg Perego Aria Twin Double Stroller:

This is stroller is awesome! I bought it to use it with my 2 year old daughter and my son who is 1 year.
It's light, I love that is super easy to folded /unfold , it's slim and ridicusly easy to drive. It fits in most of the regular doors (1door open, it's not necessary to open both doors to go trough)
It's true that sometimes it feels like it's gonna brake if you turn to fast of something like that but I haven't had any problem with that. I believe it's just that the frame is flexible but really well made!!!
I totally recommend this stroller. I can compare it to the double stroller side by side JEEP brand and hands down to this one. I just love it!
I take it everywhere with me. The last time I went to Mexico to visit family and in the end of the day the stroller was just perfect. My youngest was sleeping in my arms when I got out of the plane and with one hand I was able to unfold the stroller and let him down there.
The storage space it's awesome. You can put a bunch of stuff there with any problem. The only down is that if you put heavy stuff on the storage it will going to rub against the wheels. Other that that every single feature that this stroller offers it's perfect!

Will be awesome if the back (canopy) keeps attached to the back rest when you are using it in the down position (when baby is sleeping)

Good light weight double stroller

Peg Perego Aria Single

Comments about Peg Perego Aria Twin Double Stroller:

I have the Peg Perego Aria single stroller. Overall, it is lightweight and easy to carry. It's relatively easy to fold down and open up as well. My one big complaint for the Peg Perego Aria is maneuverability. It is sometimes hard to maneuver through stores and aisles at the stores...especially if it is in a tight space. Also, it doesn't do well on semi-rough or rough terrain. In addition to that, the more weight you put in the stroller, the harder it is to maneuver around as well. In addition to my Peg Perego Aria stroller I also have a Jeep Overland stroller. Although my jeep stroller is much larger, it is much easier to move around and push. It also does much better on all types of terrain. I only use my Peg Perego Aria stroller when the Jeep stroller would be too large.

Overall a good design.

Safety
I've never had any safety issues with it.

Child Comfort
My child is less than a year old, so she can't voice her opinion, but she seems fairly comfortable in it.

Maneuverability
As stated above, the more weight you add, the harder it is to maneuver.

I'm pretty easy on my things, but it is holding up nicely.

Greatest stroller ever.

Comments about Peg Perego Aria Twin Double Stroller:

This stroller is defintly one of the best.This is one of the best baby products that I have.I advise everyone to buy this product.Its a very good value for the money also.It will last for many years.

I love the desighn.Its modern and both boys and girls would love it.One of the best desighns out there.It fits in with everything.

Safety
I feel very confident that my children will be safe in this stroller.Its one of the safest ones out right now.I have no worries that my children will be harmed.

Child Comfort
I love how comfortable this stroller is.My children always fall to sleep when we go for walks.It have a very smooth ride.

Maneuverability
This stoller moves very easy with hardly any efford.Its great for going for family walks or for jogging.I would advise everyone to get this product,its great.

this stroller is very durable.I have faith that it will last for a very long time.I will probaly use it for future children.

• Maneuverability:

Not worth the retail price!

from Hawthorne, FL

Comments about Peg Perego Aria Twin Double Stroller:

With my son going to be 15 months when his little brother was born I needed a lightweight double stroller that would easily fit into the trunk my car. I did a little research online trying to find a nice stroller that would be durable and hold up. Some of the things I do like about this stroller is the large bottome for carrying bags, toys, blankets and any other items. I love that the seats indivually recline. I bought my stroller at a consignment shop so it didnt have any cup hold, Ive looked online trying to buy replacements, and cannot find any that are manufacturer specific. I wish there had been cup holders on the kids trays as well. And the kids trays are not really wide enough to sit a bottle or cup on and it stay. I am not a fan of the five point harness, as I would prefer just a regular lap belt. I tried to take a walk for the first time, and I learned very quickly that this stroller does not manuver in sand. I would actually have to stop and pull the kids backwards. How aggrivating! But since I only paid a fraction of the retail cost then to me it was worth the money spent. I would not have kept it if I would have paid full price when new.

LOVE THIS STROLLER!

from Austin, TX

Comments about Peg Perego Aria Twin Double Stroller:

I recently had baby #2 (6 months ago) and purchased the peg perego because that is the car seat that I own and am so glad I went with this stroller. The 60/40 feature allows you to easily put your car seat in one side and have your toddler in the other side. Once baby #2 is out of the car seat he or she can be moved to the smaller side and the toddler placed on the bigger side. It folds very easily and is about as light as a double stroller can be. It fits easily in the back of my SUV, however I am not sure how it would fit inside of a car trunk. The stroller is very safe for both of my children and has a 5 point harness that my crafty 2 year old boy can not get out of...yet. I enjoy having the side by side so that I can reach both of them in a moments notice and it seems easier to manipulate and control than the longer double strollers that some of my friends have. The most important peice of advice I have when using this stroller is to watch for all hands, feet, fingers, etc. are nicely tucked away when going through a narrow doorway, I have heard some horror stories about this. I am so happy with this purchase and would highly recommend it to anyone that is in the market for an everyday double stroller!

big waste of money, better off with a cheaper brand

from Long Beach, CA

Comments about Peg Perego Aria Twin Double Stroller:

I do have to admit my main reason for buying the peg-perego aria stroller was because of the name.  I had always thought that peg-perego was a step above.  I was impressed with the look of the stroller, however once I started pushing my 2 little ones around in it, I found myself very disappointed.  It is extremely difficult to maneuver in tight spaces.  It doesn't really fold up too compactly, luckily I have a huge trunk to fit it in.  It is made for going straight, no turns, on a nice polished smooth surface (free from debris), the mall floor would be my best example.  Try walking with this thing around your neighborhood and you're in for a workout (which may be a good thing?), it gets stuck on teeny tiny cracks in the sidewalk, very annoying.

You won't find a lighter twin stroller than the Peg Perego

from Clearwater, FL

Comments about Peg Perego Aria Twin Double Stroller:

I bought the Peg Perego Twin stroller because I have a petit 3 yr old and a big 6 month old and needed a stroller that was easy to navigate and hold both of them.  I did not want something I was going to have to change my packing habits for because of trunk space and did not need a jogging type of stroller at the time.

I bought this stroller and loved it about 3 months ago.  My kids don't fight because they're sitting side by side instead of tandem.  Both can fall asleep and the back drops to almost flat.  The 5 point harness is very secure and easy to use.

The parts I don't like about the system.

1.  The bottom basket - broke about 2 months after I bought it.  I was looking for a replacement and then decided to leave it off and use a mommyhook instead.  The basket didn't hold anything except maybe a change of clothes and some diapers.  Definitely not the diaper bag!

2. Hard to open and close.  Impossible (I think) to do it with one hand!

3. Sun shades do not adjust well and are almost decorative unless the sun is already behind you.  These are not practical and they are not easily removable.

Overall I love this stroller for what it is: a lightweight double stroller to get from point A to point B.  If you're looking for a travel system to keep you out for the day with lots of gear, keep looking!

Great lightweight cute stroller!

from Willow Grove, PA

Comments about Peg Perego Aria Twin Double Stroller:

I got this stroller when my second daughter was born. My older daughter was 3.5 at the time. We didn't use a stroller that often at the time, but going to the mall and the zoo and places like that required it. We also had an upcoming trip to Disney World in Orlando and didn't want a big heavy, bulky stroller.

The Peg Perego Aria Twin (in Mint) turned out to be perfect for us. It was very lightweight. It was easy to use. It fit through every doorway we came across.

The only thing I wish was that it had a bigger basket and a rack on top for cupholders, etc like my bigger stroller did. I guess, then it wouldn't be lightweight and compact though.

All in all, I would recommend this stroller to anyone, especially families doing a lot of travel.