Other Dog Treats:
Pedigree
Pedigree MarroBone Snack for Dogs

Pedigree MarroBone Snack for Dogs

Cons

Great improvement with my dog.

I had always feed my dog Iams and when I switched to Pedigree Marrobone I saw an immediate improvement. She loved the food and she looked much healthier. My dog's eyes were much brighter and her coat. The cost was no more than what I was already paying. It was healthy and goo for my dog but she still loved to eat everything and I would use it as a treat when I was training her. I am very happy that it is made with real bone marrow because I think that is why it helped her so much. The bits were just the right size. They were big enough for her to see and I knew that she was not going to choke on them. The treats also did not get into the carpet nor did they stain any of my furniture. I would reccommend this product to anyone will a grown dog. It will really improve how they look and how they act and grow. You should go and get this product now! I have already convinced many of my friends to have their dog start this right away.

Dogs love them, their tummy's don't!

I have tried these treats with multiple dogs and these make about half the dogs sick. I don't know if they are too rich or what it is but they cause vomiting in some dogs. I would highly recommend only feeding 1 a day max and monitoring your pooch to make sure they do not cause him distress as you have a good chance that it will. The sad part is that most dogs love the taste of them but they are just a bit too much for them.

I will never buy these again

from pittsburgh pa

About Me Long-time Pet Owner

Pros

Cons

• my dog was sick for days and throwing up on this
    • Unhealthy

Comments about Pedigree MarroBone Snack for Dogs:

my dog got so sick after eating these treats, throwing up and lethargic.

Please read

Pros

Cons

• Choking Hazard
        • Unhealthy

Comments about Pedigree MarroBone Snack for Dogs:

These treats if you break them open have what looks like fishing wire in them. Please have a look for your self.

These are the only treats I give my dog...

from Warren, OH

Comments about Pedigree MarroBone Snack for Dogs:

These are the only treats that we trust to give to our Dachshund. And it makes us feel good that they are made in the USA. We have tried so many other treats, only for him to turn his nose up at them. Thank goodness our neighbors dog will eat anything.. Plus its a treat you can feel good about giving you baby.

Good Quality Treat

from Colorado Springs, CO

Comments about Pedigree MarroBone Snack for Dogs:

I like these MarroBone dog treats by Pedigree and so does my fur baby. I love using the puzzle treat balls for my dog because they keep him sharp and occupied. These work well in his soft bodied treat balls but not so well in the hard plastic ones he has. I am able to squeeze the opening to fit these treats into the soft sided ball and then he is able to squeeze it in his mouth breaking it apart and getting parts of it to fall out the opening to eat. They don't work the same in the hard plastic balls because these treats have a crunchy outside coating and meaty filling. Without being able to break them up they do not fit through the opening alone which would trap them in the hard puzzle ball without hope of getting it out. These are a little more expensive than some of the other treat types I purchase for him but I am able to find coupons for them that make them more affordable.

My Dog Loves These!

from Hartford, CT

Comments about Pedigree MarroBone Snack for Dogs:

My dog loves everything from Pedigree! He loves their canned food, their dry food, and especially their treats. Among his very favorites are their MarroBone Snacks.

I was worried at first that these might be too hard for him since he's a Chihuahua and does have a tiny little mouth with tiny little teeth but he manages just fine and chomps his way through them with no problems. They're also a great size - about the same size as a Combos snack for humans. He has no problem at all devouring these in a flash.

I buy mine in the larger, see through plastic tub since it's easier to open and close and keeps the treats nice and fresh which is important especially in the humid summers.

They are not the cheapest treats around but they are certainly quite budget friendly when they are on sale and they offer coupons quite frequently.

These are also available in nearly every supermarket, big box store, and pet store so they're very easy to find.

Very healthy for dogs

from NA

Comments about Pedigree MarroBone Snack for Dogs:

I got a free sample of Pedigree MarroBone Snack for Dogs last year and my dog just loved eating these snacks. On box of these marrobones lasted for about two weeks as I kept feeding my dog a small amount of the snack everyday. Few ingredients of this product include meat & bone meal, sugar, natural poultry flavor, animal fat (preserved with BHA/BHT), cooked beef bone marrow, calcium carbonate, VITAMIN B1, B2 and B6 and all of which not only provides the dog with the essential nutrients and nourishment but also strengthen the bones of the dog and help the pet in gaining weight while they are young.

This snack is quite easy to chew for small dogs and it satisfies the hunger of the dog as well and when I used to feed my dog with this snack, he did not throw out much from his bowl and used to not feel hungry for at least 3-4 hours. This product is not readily available and I recently purchased this product online.

Made my dog sick!

from Elko, Nevada

Comments about Pedigree MarroBone Snack for Dogs:

I got these for my older dog who has a lot of teeth problems and can not chew on bones or something that is too hard. I felt the package and liked that I could feel that these were nice and soft and thought that they would be a great treat for him and something that he could actually chew. I got one out and gave it to my dog and he acts like he liked them and he had no problem with it. After two or three more of them I didn't give him anymore for a while, but an hour later he started vomiting all over my living room. I opened up the package to actually look at them better and found that in the bottom of the package there was mold growing and that many of them had mold on them. The date on the package was still good for two more years so I don't know why or how they got mold. I complained to the grocery store and they had four other packages that had mold on them as well. My old pup got so sick and had to go to the vet and be put on antibiotics, he was miserable. Never again would I buy these or recommend something like this to anyone who loves their dog.

Great for my dogs health!

Comments about Pedigree MarroBone Snack for Dogs:

My dogs breath did not stink after eating, he gained more weight, was filled with a lot of energy and helped his exercising methods. I highly recommend this product to all dog owners as its very healthy and satisfying, its also very inexpensive! Give it a try yourself!

Perfect snack for small dogs.

from 300466237

Comments about Pedigree MarroBone Snack for Dogs:

With the many dog snack options available these days it is nice to know that one snack has everything a dog wants. **Pedigree MarroBone Snack** has the meaty center and the chewy exterior that they enjoy. It isn't as greasy as some dog snacks so it is easy to hold in your hands. Lots of fun for playing hide and seek games with your dog. This snack is one that a large dog will just chew quickly and swallow, but the idea is a good one. I have a larger and a smaller breed and they are always stealing snacks from eachother. When I give one of these sancks to the smaller dog it may last for days until the little one decides to actually finish it. My larger dog, a Black Lab/Golden Retriever mix, will practically inhale this type of snack so I have to push a soft meaty chew into a hard bone to force her to take time to enjoy a snack. Still, this **Pedigree MarroBone Snack** is one of my favorite snacks to purchase and keep around for my two dogs.

Pedigree Marrobone: Small and Dry, but Dogs Love Them

from Houston, TX

Comments about Pedigree MarroBone Snack for Dogs:

There certainly are a large number of dog treats on the market and the fact is that most dogs will gladly accept any treat offered. This takes away some of the worry when shopping for dog treats, but there is still greater satisfaction when you know your dog really loves the treats you give and one food that rates high on my dog’s list is Pedigree Marrobone Dog Snacks.

**Dog Treat Facts and Commentary:**

Pedigree Marrobone Dog Treats are small, bite size treats that look like ground up meat wrapped in a tortilla and then baked. The treats are small and easy to eat, but their small size makes them a little impractical for larger breeds.

Pedigree Marrobone Dog Treats are a tasty treat to most dogs and most will enjoy them as a daily snack. The treats are dry, so they don’t smell, and because they are small, you can give your dog just a few of them and not worry that you are damaging the health. The ingredients used in this product are not the best, but because the treats are so small, there is very little to worry about as long as the intake is limited to no more than a few each day.

**Bottom Line Viewpoint:**

My dog loves his treats as much as any other dog and he ranks Pedigree Marrobone Dog Treats among his favorites. They make a good choice when you want to treat your dog but not overdo it and they are less expensive than most other dog treats.