Other Dog Foods:
Pedigree
2016703

Pedigree is the brand we'll buy

I have a 10-year-old golden retriever, and we'll keep him on Pedigree forever. We tried many other brands, but he consistently likes the adult small bites formula. I like the easy-close zip top, because it keeps the food fresh. Most dog food bags just sit open or have to be rolled or folded down, but this one closes securely. It's nice to be able to buy our dog food at the grocery story without having to make a separate stop at a pet specialty store, and the price is always competitive. I appreciate the Pedigree coupons that we're able to find in our Sunday newspapers from time to time, and we use them any time they appear. One big factor to me is knowing that for every purchase of Pedigree dog food, the company makes a donation to animal shelters across the country. I don't know all the specifics of their program, but as an animal lover, I appreciate the fact that Pedigree focuses not only on the pampered, pure-bred house pet, but also on those animals in need. Makes me happy to buy their product. The fact that my dog loves it is just a bonus!

Average low priced dog food

I used to feed this and Purina to my dogs until my 10 year old Labrador Retriever started having allergic reactions to something. Her entire body started itching and turned bright red, the poor thing was on fire all the time scratching and whining. I did some research and learned that dogs can be allergic to their food and a lot of dogs need the higher priced better ingredient dog food such as Natural Balance etc. I have switched her to several different kinds befre I finally found one that seems to work for her. My dogs really seemed to like Pedigree, so I assume it tastes good to them, but it just doesn't have a very good ingredient list and doesn't have the healthy ingredients that the higher quality dog foods do. My dogs also eat much less of the Natural Balance dog food but they drink a ton more water, lol. All in all, do your research on all the available dog foods and ingredients before you settle on the cheapest or most convenient thing out there, for your dogs sake. A little more money could save them a ton of issues.

My dog loves Pedigree and I love the price!

from Conway, SC

Comments about Pedigree Complete Nutrition Small Crunchy Bites Original Beef Flavor Dry Dog Food:

I try to buy dog food that fits our budget, but still offers a good quality food for my pet. I have found that Pedigree is a great value. I buy a large bag from a warehouse club store, which comes out less expensive than buying from the local grocery stores and super-centers, even with coupons. And my dog loves the taste! We try to buy a different brand once in a while to mix up things for our dog and give her a change, but she still seems to like Pedigree the best. When we switch back to Pedigree we get the tail wag and gobbling down that lets us know which one she likes the most! Pedigree is made with better quality ingredients than some of the cheaper brands, and I think this is money well spent!

• Quality of Ingredients:
  • Flavor Selection:

My wiggly butt loves it!!!

from San Diego, CA

I recently adoped a little girl from the animal shelter and I didnt like the food they were feeding her. I immediatly went to the store and picked her up a bag of the new Pedigree small bites. I instantly noticed a change in her coat, her playfullness and her digestion. She seemed happier and her coat became very shiny and soft, her teeth also showed improvement and her dog breath has become bearable. I definitly love the new formula and so does she!! Thank you Pdedigree we both LOVE the new small bites and the crunchy Xs.

The only food my dog will eat

from Riverside, CA

We have fed our dog pedigree ever since we adopted her from the shelter because that is what they recommended. She loves it! I have tried giving her other brands a couple of times because I had a coupon or was given a sample, but she just turns her nose up at them, and she is not usually a picky eater! She is a very healthy and energetic dog, and I feel that pedigree small crunchy bites must be responsible partly for herexcelent health and healthy coat.

Average low priced dog food

from Leesburg, FL

Pedigree, primary food for my Shih Tzu

from New York, NY

Hi. I've been feeding my Shih Tzu dog with pedigree for years now. She loves the beef flavor.

I tried to change to different flavors like liver, she wouldn't touch it; she'd starve herself until i gave beef flavor. >,<

how can you resist a starving Shih Tzu? So i went back to pedigree beef flavor for my dog... She's been healthy all her life~!

dog food

from Cairo, NE

My spoiled little dog that is a cross between toy terrier and shitzoo and pomeranian is a very personable little girl. She loves this food and I keep dry bites out for her at all times. I like the fact she does not get gas when she eats this like she did when I tried some other well known brands. It is relatively inexpensive and some relly good coupons off are frequently on line.

"the girls" LOVE it! Pedigree complete!

from Pearl, MS

i have two small dogs. I feel like I have tried every dog food out there. The kid before Pedigree really had their stomachs messed up but then swithed to Pedigree Complete and they LOVE it! They are constantly begging for more! And to top it off...NO stomach problems!!!

You get what you pay for with Pedigree

from Lakeland, FL

I personally do not like Pedigree or any other dog food that contains animal by products! If your animal was in the wild, it would eat animal MEAT, NOT bird beaks and feet! I would suggest any dog food that has meat/protein as its first ingredient and that contains no animal by products rather than this!

Great Dog Food

from Wedowee, AL

I have used Pedigree off and on for years. I have tried other brands but I always come back to Pedigree. It keeps my dogs healthy and their coats beautiful and shiny. They love the taste and it isn't as high priced as some of the other top brands.

Pedigree Complete

from Valrico, FL

I have tried many dog foods over the last two years with my dogs and this is the only one that they do not turn up their noses to. I have three dogs total and they let me know when it is time to eat and they eat it all up the minute it hits their bowls. I was afraid they would gain weight on this food because they love it so much, but I am happy to say they are not and their coats are beautiful too.