Other Foot Care Products:

Ped Egg Platinum Pro Stainless Steel Foot Care System

Love it....it WORKS!

from San Diego, CA

Comments about Ped Egg Platinum Pro Stainless Steel Foot Care System:

I had seen these on TV and wondered if they actually worked because I have yet to find something to get my feet smooth.  I picked this up at Ross and WOW it's WONDERFUL.  I love it and highly recommend it to everyone.

Nice soft feet

from Asheville, NC

Comments about Ped Egg Platinum Pro Stainless Steel Foot Care System:

**This is the best, I love the way it gets dry skin off your feet. Leaving them nice and soft. I order mind when they first came out on TV. Still very happy with the job it does. I try so many things in the past that didn't work. Pedegg does the job. I have the regular Pedegg that white.**

FEET CHEESE----BE GONE....it was EGG-cellent to use!

from Pineola, NC

Comments about Ped Egg Platinum Pro Stainless Steel Foot Care System:

I admit it was an impulse buy.....that finally paid off! It worked great. Even with dry feet it worked great. I have the worst callous problem I have ever seen. I used it gently and with some force, either way it worked great. I am even delighted the new blades can be ordered so its not like so many pedi-tools that are glued and must be trashed after a few uses.

I love this product - it actually works

from Los Altos, CA

Comments about Ped Egg Platinum Pro Stainless Steel Foot Care System:

I bought the Ped Egg and used it for the first time. It is brainless and wonderful. You have to be a dolt to actually mis-use this thing and it is the best thing to come along since the emery board.  I can't stand to see women with skanky feet, I get pedies even in the winter and this will really help me cut the cost down as I have huge callouse build up on my feet. The Ped Egg is a five star. I found the construction to be just fine. It didn't come apart, in fact I had difficulty getting it open to empty it. Well made, well thought out. Wish I had thought of it.