Other Misc. Grocery Items:
Peanut Butter & Co. White Chocolate Wonderful Peanut Butter

Peanut Butter & Co. White Chocolate Wonderful Peanut Butter

Good but too sweet!

Comments about Peanut Butter & Co. White Chocolate Wonderful Peanut Butter:

I love peanut butter and white chocolate. However, together, it is way too sweet! It is kind of a funky flavor combination as well. The peanut butter is a great texture, but the flavor is too weird for my liking. The Peanut Butter & Co. White Chocolate Wonderful Peanut Butter is a cool concept but way too sweet and I can't really see any purpose for it.

This product is nutty, sweet, delicious and satisfying.

Comments about Peanut Butter & Co. White Chocolate Wonderful Peanut Butter:

I bought this because I had heard good things about it and it is definitely worth all the hype. It is really delicious and sweet although it doesn't have that much sugar in it. It is a natural product and tastes really good and is decently healthy in moderation. I love to eat it with bananas and on oatmeal!

Best of the PB & Co. Line

from Lovell, ME

Comments about Peanut Butter & Co. White Chocolate Wonderful Peanut Butter:

This is my personal favorite from the company. It's not a strong peanut butter taste but it's not overwhelmingly sweet. It's the same texture as peanut butter, all natural, and is great with fruit or on graham crackers. It would be nice if it didn't cost so much, but that's true of all organic foods. I highly recommend it. The only bad part is it's hard to stop eating it!

Gluten Free DARK Chocolate Dreams Peanut Butter Blend

from 48111

Comments about Peanut Butter & Co. White Chocolate Wonderful Peanut Butter:

Its delicious!!!!!!  The description says it all -  Dark Cholcolate Dreams.  Yes, it's peanut butter bleded with rich dark chocolate.  I put it on apples.  You can try bananas, ice cream or whatever you like.  Just buy some it's worth it.  I did't even look at the price this time - that's how much I wanted it.  Enjoy!

Good, but the dark chocolate is much better!

from Plano, TX

Comments about Peanut Butter & Co. White Chocolate Wonderful Peanut Butter:

We have tried Peanut Butter & Company peanut butters.  The white chocolate is pretty good; the dark chocolate is excellent!  These are very good!  I highly recommend.  We have to buy two or three jars of these a week.

somewhat sweet but low-cal and SO tasty!

from Atlanta, GA

on Peanut Butter & Co. White Chocolate Wonderful Peanut Butter:

i'm surprised at how many people thought it was too sweet. i normally don't like too-sweet anything, including sugary cereals, yogurt, etc. - i eat my special k or grape nuts with no sweetener, and my fat-free plain yogurt with agave or honey.

i picked this out because it had a lower calorie count but was still a natural peanut butter. the white chocolate part was just an added bonus. it was so tasty i had to hide it in my kitchen so my husband wouldn't find it. i eat a spoonful for dessert after i have a super-savory meal. i agree that the "white chocolate" is hard to taste, but i think in general, white chocolate is a hard-to-identify flavor. the peanut butter just tastes more like vanilla maybe(?)

then i discovered the "dark chocolate dreams" version, which is even lower in calories and super tasty, especially spread on a toaster-oven waffle.

sugar content compares as follows (all from my pantry):- smuckers natural (the stir kind): 1g sugars (210 cal per 2 T)- kroger creamy PB / generic: 3g sugars (190 cal per 2 T) << i give this to my dogs! - white chocolate wonderful: 7g sugars (180 cal per 2 T)- dark chocolate dreams: 7g sugars (170 cal per 2 T)