Other Arts & Crafts Supplies:
Peaches & Creme Cotton Yarn

I love this yarn. Works up beautifully and is a good value.

I love to crochet with cotton yarns. And peaches and cream is one of my favorites. Love the value of the big spools and buy the smaller ones for trim.

GA

Very Soft, But Colors Fade Quickly

I like using this yarn for at-home projects like dishcloths, coasters, etc., but I usually don't use it to make things I sell, as the colors are already seemingly faded right after I've crocheted something with it. Although the colors are extremely nice when i buy them they're much lighter after i've used them. All in all though, it is a very soft yarn and I like how it feels when I crochet with it. The stitches always show up nicely and my projects hold up very nicely and stay durable through 50+ washes. Ive used almost every color for every project and they all look extremely nice afterward. Even with the colors fading I still purchase and use this yarn quite frequently. It also comes in many, many colors and it's usually pretty cost efficient. Perfect if you want to rush through a bunch of dishcloths. Also good for kids projects that require yarn. My daughter used some of my scraps to make pictures with and used it for hair.

Half and Half

I crochet and have used many different yarns, but when using Peaches & Creme Cotton Yarn I'm torn. Depending on what I'm making, this yarn could be helpful, but usually is a little difficult to work with. Very thick and coarse. I wouldn't recommend using this yarn to make a blanket, scarf, etc.

Soft Yarn

The yarn is great for making soft products like soft hats and other products. I love the materials of the yarn. The yarn is very soft and very colorful but I wish the price was lower. I love using this yarn because of the softness and the lightness of the yarn. I wish more companies near my home sold this yarn.

Good craft with.

Have been crocheting about 40 years. When I think of making dish cloths, dish towels, wash cloths I always go for 100% cotton. Peaches & Crème has been around for many years. A name I trust and feel good about. Great selection of color options. Great value for the money. Over the years I have made several items with Peaches & Crème. One of the better uses for 100% cotton is for baby products. Keeping in mind to always wash first, regardless the type and/or brand of yarn, before giving to baby. If not crocheted to tight will soften up with wash. Have made baby blankets and baby outfits using Peaches & Crème. Works up nicely making stuffed animals, toys, home décor such as pillows, shopping/beach bags, purses, most anything you could think of. Makes durable rugs. How enjoyable it is to work with a product you feel good about. If you've never tried Peaches & Crème I recommend that you try for yourself.

Eh, it's not the best.

I have this yarn in Bright Pink and Forest Green. It's nice and stuff and easy to work with but it's not very soft. I've used it to crochet decorative items like flowers and leaves, but I wouldn't use it for a hat or scarf. I'm going to try washing it to see if it softens it up at all, i hope! The colors are nice! The skein is a nice size. i don't like having a ton of yarn around that i don't need. It's also not very strong, I can break it pretty easily. The colors are nice and bright, but I've yet to wash anything so I couldn't attest for whether or not it fades. I would buy this brand again, but again, not for items that are meant to be against skin because it isn't very soft. The brand name is really cute though, not that it really matters.

It is durable...

The only problem I have with this yan is I can't find many colors or solid color...The price on the website is kind of high and they don't have many colors on it...Their shipping cost is high to...But the yarn is very durable and good to work with...They make great potholders...

true

A very economic resilient yarn.

Peaches & Creme has a wonderful selection of colors. This cotton yarn is great for making items for babies, children, bath, and kitchen. It holds up very well to machine washing and drying. For added value they even include free patterns inside the labels.

French Lick, IN

true

Not my favorite. Very basic, stiff, and coarse.

I can only rate Peaches n Creme cotton yarn as OK. I've used it for years to make dishcloths, bathmats, and market bags, but it's not my favorite by far. It does the job but I find that it is stiff and coarse and quite splitty when working with it. The finished product is always too stiff and coarse and already looks faded. It's also difficult to knit with as it has absolutely no give or slip so it's easy to get one's work knitted too tightly. I much prefer Hobby Lobby's I Love This Yarn Cotton yarn as it's softer and the colors are more rich.

Annapolis, MD

true

100% cotton - Made in the USA!

This yarn is advertised as "the softest 100% cotton yarn".  It is 4 ply worsted weight; packaged in 2 oz./57.2 g skeins and it comes in a great variety of colors, both solid and ombre.  The colors are so "soft" looking and have really cool names like "sea mist, winterberry, potpourri" etc.  It really is the softest cotton yarn I have ever knit with and makes knitting with it a joy.    Right now I am knitting dishcloths with this yarn as a fundraiser for my daughter to sell at craft fairs and people just rave about them and say how hard they are to find.  They especially like the beautiful soft colors of the yarn!

Union, ME