Other Clothings:
Payne Glasses LLC

Summary

Payne Glasses is the leading provider of eyeglass lenses and frames at the most competitive price on the market. We offer comfortable and stylish prescription glasses online at prices everyone can afford.

Our state of art factory has been producing massive lenses for North America for many years,
offering us the lowest material costs, and we pass those savings on to you. If you wear
prescription glasses, especially with progressive lenses, then you know they can be as
expensive as a high-end smartphone. With today's massive production of frames and lenses,
you can imagine the cost of making eyewear is less than a fraction of the typical retail price. We bring those savings to you!

Payne Glasses LLC

ORDERING EYEGLASSES ON LINE IS SCARY!

ORDERING EYEGLASSES ON LINE IS SCARY!!! BUT I AM SO HAPPY I GAVE IT A TRY.

ORDERING EYEGLASSES ON LINE IS SCARY!!! BUT I AM SO HAPPY I GAVE IT A TRY.

I had a problem on my first pair of glasses I ordered on the progressive part of the prescription. Kelly and Zoe from customer service have been of tremendous help to me! I was sure they would get sick of talking to me, but they never did. They were very kind, helpful and concerned that I was happy with my purchases. They corrected my problem and reordered my glasses at no charge to me!

I have now purchased not just glasses for myself (3 progressive, 2 distance, 1 sunglasses), but my Mom (1 progressive, 1 reading), my sister (1 progressive), two grandsons (5 pair standard) and my granddaughter (1 standard) from Payne!!! And all at a price just a little over what I would have paid for one pair of glasses for myself (my last pair from my optometrist was $385)!!! For all of the grandkids glasses (they love them) the total was just $35.75 with standard $4.95 shipping on all! UNBELEIVABLE!!!

I AM OVERALL VERY HAPPY WITH THE GREAT QUALITY EYEGLASSES, ACCURATE PRESCRIPTIONS, PRICES, SERVICE AND FAST SHIPPING!!! I AM RECOMMENDING PAYNE GLASSES TO EVERYONE I KNOW!!

I liked shopping on this website.

I liked shopping on this website. Glasses are easy to find and the filters help you narrow your choices down well. I gave this 3 stars because this site does not have any virtual try-on capabilities, making it hard to see if certain frames would look good on my face. Also, there is no way to filter by specific frame specifications like frame width or lens height. These are two things that would have made my shopping experience a little easier and quicker, but overall it's a great site.

As an avid online-prescription-glasses-purchaser, I have seen many websites selling frames. This site is already much easier to navigate and more organized than many of the other sites I've seen.

very easy shopping

very easy shopping

Nothing

Nothing

Finding a pair of glasses is soooooo much easier than oth...

Comments about Payne Glasses LLC:

Finding a pair of glasses is soooooo much easier than other sites. I tried Zenni and they refused to complete my order because they said my phone number was invalid! It isn't. So I tried Payne and what a difference! Easy and fun actually! I have a small PD but they have a great selection for me to choose from! I got one pair already and love them! This is my second order. Very happy!

quick and easy

quick and easy

excellent

excellent

was a blast!

was a blast! Once I get glasses I give more detailed review

I've received my first pair and am very happy with them.

Comments about Payne Glasses LLC:

I've received my first pair and am very happy with them. I love having more affordable options too!

I jut had and excellent experience with the purchase.

Comments about Payne Glasses LLC:

I jut had and excellent experience with the purchase. I receive a lot of help and Zoe was really nice helping me and answering all my questions.

Ordering my prescription sunglasses was very easy.

Comments about Payne Glasses LLC:

Ordering my prescription sunglasses was very easy...don't know how they'll be but the site was simple

Ordering my third pair.

Comments about Payne Glasses LLC:

Ordering my third pair. The frame quality is the BEST I have found online. The pricing CANNOT BE TOPPED. Very happy I found your company!