Other Clothings:
Payne Glasses LLC

Summary

Payne Glasses is the leading provider of eyeglass lenses and frames at the most competitive price on the market. We offer comfortable and stylish prescription glasses online at prices everyone can afford.

Our state of art factory has been producing massive lenses for North America for many years,
offering us the lowest material costs, and we pass those savings on to you. If you wear
prescription glasses, especially with progressive lenses, then you know they can be as
expensive as a high-end smartphone. With today's massive production of frames and lenses,
you can imagine the cost of making eyewear is less than a fraction of the typical retail price. We bring those savings to you!

Payne Glasses LLC

ORDERING EYEGLASSES ON LINE IS SCARY!

ORDERING EYEGLASSES ON LINE IS SCARY!!! BUT I AM SO HAPPY I GAVE IT A TRY.

ORDERING EYEGLASSES ON LINE IS SCARY!!! BUT I AM SO HAPPY I GAVE IT A TRY.

I had a problem on my first pair of glasses I ordered on the progressive part of the prescription. Kelly and Zoe from customer service have been of tremendous help to me! I was sure they would get sick of talking to me, but they never did. They were very kind, helpful and concerned that I was happy with my purchases. They corrected my problem and reordered my glasses at no charge to me!

I have now purchased not just glasses for myself (3 progressive, 2 distance, 1 sunglasses), but my Mom (1 progressive, 1 reading), my sister (1 progressive), two grandsons (5 pair standard) and my granddaughter (1 standard) from Payne!!! And all at a price just a little over what I would have paid for one pair of glasses for myself (my last pair from my optometrist was $385)!!! For all of the grandkids glasses (they love them) the total was just $35.75 with standard $4.95 shipping on all! UNBELEIVABLE!!!

I AM OVERALL VERY HAPPY WITH THE GREAT QUALITY EYEGLASSES, ACCURATE PRESCRIPTIONS, PRICES, SERVICE AND FAST SHIPPING!!! I AM RECOMMENDING PAYNE GLASSES TO EVERYONE I KNOW!!

Never again

These glasses are average and I would say that 'You get what you pay for' but that's not the case because I paid for 7-10 day shipping (20$) and my glasses were shipped out on the 10th day...on a Friday so I didn't receive them till Monday... and the representative I spoke to was rather cocky and told me that these glasses were valued at around 200$ and that I couldn't find a better quality online for the price. If I go on my FB right now I get at least five different companies advertised to me, all with good reviews. And I was offered a 20$ credit instead of a refund.....why would I ever want to order for Payne Glasses again when I was cheated in the first place and hyped up your average glasses. You guys stole my hard earned money.

I love it very much.

I love it very much.

Good price

Good price

Excellent experience

Excellent experience

Easy to use site.

Comments about Payne Glasses LLC:

Easy to use site. Wish there was a way to see what the glasses would look like on and tinted. No way to upload a picture to try on.

Hard to edit your prescription.

Comments about Payne Glasses LLC:

Hard to edit your prescription.

Great!

Comments about Payne Glasses LLC:

Great! I can't wait to get my new glasses!

Great selection, easy to click through

Great selection, easy to click through

I would never order here again

from Connecticut

Comments about Payne Glasses LLC:

Not customized to each person, only comes in one size, glasses fit but not on my nose, instead of owning there issue they dont fix it, fyi i didnt even want my money back i just wanted something that would fit!!!!! Instead i was told they would give me $5 but after ready paying for $20 shipping i got to send the glasses back and pay them again for more shipping if i use the $5, customer service is just as bad as the glasses. Dont order here because if there is issues YOU pay more money, this company is money hungry

Limited section of rimless but the price is good and the ...

Comments about Payne Glasses LLC:

Limited section of rimless but the price is good and the lens options are pretty great.

The glasses are great !

Comments about Payne Glasses LLC:

The glasses are great ! ordering 2 more pair !!