1,371 reviews
Other Clothings:
Payne Glasses LLC

Summary

Payne Glasses is the leading provider of eyeglass lenses and frames at the most competitive price on the market. We offer comfortable and stylish prescription glasses online at prices everyone can afford.

Our state of art factory has been producing massive lenses for North America for many years,
offering us the lowest material costs, and we pass those savings on to you. If you wear
prescription glasses, especially with progressive lenses, then you know they can be as
expensive as a high-end smartphone. With today's massive production of frames and lenses,
you can imagine the cost of making eyewear is less than a fraction of the typical retail price. We bring those savings to you!

Read 1,371 Reviews

Payne Glasses LLC

ORDERING EYEGLASSES ON LINE IS SCARY!

ORDERING EYEGLASSES ON LINE IS SCARY!!! BUT I AM SO HAPPY I GAVE IT A TRY.

ORDERING EYEGLASSES ON LINE IS SCARY!!! BUT I AM SO HAPPY I GAVE IT A TRY.

I had a problem on my first pair of glasses I ordered on the progressive part of the prescription. Kelly and Zoe from customer service have been of tremendous help to me! I was sure they would get sick of talking to me, but they never did. They were very kind, helpful and concerned that I was happy with my purchases. They corrected my problem and reordered my glasses at no charge to me!

I have now purchased not just glasses for myself (3 progressive, 2 distance, 1 sunglasses), but my Mom (1 progressive, 1 reading), my sister (1 progressive), two grandsons (5 pair standard) and my granddaughter (1 standard) from Payne!!! And all at a price just a little over what I would have paid for one pair of glasses for myself (my last pair from my optometrist was $385)!!! For all of the grandkids glasses (they love them) the total was just $35.75 with standard $4.95 shipping on all! UNBELEIVABLE!!!

I AM OVERALL VERY HAPPY WITH THE GREAT QUALITY EYEGLASSES, ACCURATE PRESCRIPTIONS, PRICES, SERVICE AND FAST SHIPPING!!! I AM RECOMMENDING PAYNE GLASSES TO EVERYONE I KNOW!!

Never again

These glasses are average and I would say that 'You get what you pay for' but that's not the case because I paid for 7-10 day shipping (20$) and my glasses were shipped out on the 10th day...on a Friday so I didn't receive them till Monday... and the representative I spoke to was rather cocky and told me that these glasses were valued at around 200$ and that I couldn't find a better quality online for the price. If I go on my FB right now I get at least five different companies advertised to me, all with good reviews. And I was offered a 20$ credit instead of a refund.....why would I ever want to order for Payne Glasses again when I was cheated in the first place and hyped up your average glasses. You guys stole my hard earned money.

I really liked the choices and great prices!

Comments about Payne Glasses LLC:

I really liked the choices and great prices! I do wish there was a picture upload tool, for some glasses I had to use another site and compare the shapes and sizes to ones on here.

Love Payne Glasses, probably my 4th pair.

Comments about Payne Glasses LLC:

Love Payne Glasses, probably my 4th pair. Thank you.

it was very easy to find what i wanted.

Comments about Payne Glasses LLC:

it was very easy to find what i wanted.

Staff shows genuine concern and are very helpful with hel...

Comments about Payne Glasses LLC:

Staff shows genuine concern and are very helpful with helping me with my Rx.

I really wanted the brown Sally frames, but they were out...

Comments about Payne Glasses LLC:

I really wanted the brown Sally frames, but they were out of stock. Thank you for having an affordable sight for eyeglasses.
I have one pair and I really like them.

great.

great.

So easy and very helpful with exchanges.

Comments about Payne Glasses LLC:

So easy and very helpful with exchanges. i would order here every time!

Nice and easy.

Comments about Payne Glasses LLC:

Nice and easy. Good selection and prices.

Great .

Comments about Payne Glasses LLC:

Great ..looking forward to getting them

Very easy.