Other Credit Cards:

Comments about PayPal - Extras MasterCard:

A gift now

PAYPAL MASTERCARD

Comments about PayPal - Extras MasterCard:

My husband and I have this Paypal Extras MasterCard credit card. It is a very secure card, and I feel safe using it. The card offers points for purchases you make, and then you can redeem the points for various gift cards or you can redeem your points for money to put into your Paypal account. You will earn 3 points per dollar for gasoline and restaurant purchases, 2 points for every dollar you spend at PayPal and eBay and one point for every other dollar you spend wherever MasterCard is accepted. There is no annual fee for the card, and we always pay off our balance every month to avoid having interest charges added on. Throughout the year, Paypal will offer double points or more for certain purchases, so you can earn your points faster. The customer service department for this credit card is great too. We haven't have any issues with anything to complain about. We are highly satisfied with the card and the company, and I would highly recommend this credit card to anyone.

Customer Service
The customer service is great! They are very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable.

• Customer Service: