Other Eyeliners:

Paula's Choice Constant Color Gel Eye Liner

Good until it dries out

from Arnold, MO

Comments about Paula's Choice Constant Color Gel Eye Liner:

Let me start by saying that I am in no way, shape or form a makeup expert nor do I expertly apply makeup on myself. That being said I was a bit nervous about trying to use this product (I have always been an eyeliner pencil girl). I ordered it because the reviews sounded pretty good and most people said it was a relatively easy to use gel eyeliner. They were right! I ordered it, along with the eyeliner brush that Paula sells. Needless to say, I first practiced applying it before I actually had to go anywhere.
No worries, I got it right on the first try! I was in love! It goes on very smoothly and looks great (almost like I know what I'm doing...lol). It lasted pretty much all day with no smudging.
I guess I was able to use this for about 4 or 5 months (I think) before it started drying out. I do not use eyeliner every day, maybe once a week or so. I have a considerable amount of this product left and can't use it because it is too dry.
I love this stuff and will probably buy it again, it is just a bit of a waste to buy it knowing that you won't be able to use all of it.
Worth it?