4.9
Paul Sebastian
Paul Sebastian Design

Paul Sebastian Design

4.9

Design is perfect for ANY occasion!

from Waxhaw, NC

Comments about Paul Sebastian Design:

I love this fragrance! I have used Design since it came out in 1985. I consider it my signature scent. It is not too heavy, but still a little spicy and fun. I have recommended it to friends who have all fell in love with it!

The Best Perfume I've ever wore.

from Percy, IL

Comments about Paul Sebastian Design:

This is the best perfume I have ever used. I first became aquaninted with Design by Paul Sesbation  almost 18 years ago. I have tried many perfumes and still do, but Design is still my number one choice. I always have a bottle of Design in my home.

Love the smell of Design perfume !!

from Decatur, AL

Comments about Paul Sebastian Design:

I have worn Design perfume by paul Sebastin for years. A lot of perfumes are known to give me headaches, but not Design. I love the wear it smells and lingers on my clothing. I always get compliments on my perfume and I am always being asked the name of the perfume. When Opryland Amusement Park was still in operation in Nashville, Tennessee years ago we would always take our granddaughter with us and spend the day in the park. The last time we took her she was about seven years old. I wore the Design perfume even way back then. Shortly after Opryland was closed forever I got a job that required that perfume was not allowed so for a long, long time I did not wear any perfume at all. Of course our granddaughter still came to visit us and I never knew that she had ever noticed the perfume I used to wear. So time went by and she became a teenager. After I retired from my job our granddaughter was with us one Christmas and my husband had bought me a bottle of Design perfume. I had not used any perfume in so long I had almost forgotten how much I liked it. When I opened the box and sprayed some perfume on me, my granddaughter said, "You smell just like Opryalnd." I said, "What do you mean? That I smell like an amusement park?" She said, "No, you smell like when we use to go to Opryland and the perfume brings back happy memories because you always smelled so good." So everytime I use the Design perfume I always think about what she said about the fragance bringing back happy memories. Design has a distinctive frangance and is not overpowering. This past Christmas we bought our granddaughter her first bottle of Design perfume and needless to say she was very happy with it. This is the only perfume that I would ever consider using. It may cost a little more but it is well worth the price. I just love it!

Love Love Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

from Carrollton, GA

Comments about Paul Sebastian Design:

I have been wearing Design for 18 yrs now....It's a nice feeling when complete strangers compliment you on how amazing you smell....I work in a busy truck stop and not one day goes by that I don't have at least 3 or 4 people asking me what I wear...lol...and the shy ones I've noticed just lean in a little closer to smell me..:-)....Although perfumes smell different on some people...I would recommend this scent to everyone...Design is absolutely my signature scent...

Paul sebastians design is perfect for work

from Federal Way, WA

Comments about Paul Sebastian Design:

Design has been a staple of mine for many years.  It's scent is not over bearing like some other colognes.  It is perfect for work--I am constantly being told how great I smell-it's my secret.  It is priced very affordable!! Design fits well with both young and old-it's fresh clean scent is perfect for any generation.  I also love the "design of the bottle"  It looks great in my collection.  People are always amazed at the amount of cologne and perfumes that I have.  It has always been one of my favorite things to treat myself with.  I love having different scents for different moods.  Design is one of my favorites as it can be worn to work or out on the town-it fits with everything. Sometimes it's a little hard to find.  The best time to purchase it is definitively around the holidays when the malls and department stores have all of the fragrance gift packs.  Design makes a great gift for any age.  You can give it to your mother, grandmother, daughter, as well as for a co worker.  Everyone will love it.

Design is a sensual perfume that is clean and lasts all day

from Center Moriches, NY

Comments about Paul Sebastian Design:

Design perfume is sensual and clean.  It has always been a staple of mine - I enjoy wearing it to work and out on the town.  I have a tendancy to match my scent to the color I am wearing  - this I wear with brown, tan, gold or red as I feel it is a warm scent.  I always get compliments and enjoy smelling on my own cloths!  It is not expensive so add this one to your cabinet!

yummy!

from Center Line, MI

Comments about Paul Sebastian Design:

I am not a real big fan of perfume.  I prefer to smell natural and like a really light scent.  This one  fragerance is the exception.  I've gotten so many complements since I started using Design, especially from my sister, who doesn't care for a lot of scents either.  I've had strangers stop me and ask me what I was wearing.

My signature cologne! Love it, light yet stays all day.

from Lake Saint Louis, MO

Comments about Paul Sebastian Design:

I have "played" with 3 different colognes in my life - Lauren, Holston, and Design.   I like a light, clean scent that will last all day and not smell like you have perfume on.  I LOVE Design.    I have worn Design as my signature perfume for approximately 20 years.  My husband can not bear strong lingering scents, they give him a headache.  When my granddaughters visit, they fight over who will wear my robe, because it smells like Nanny and they like to "wrap Nanny around them".  When I find what I like, I'm not shy about paying the price or tracking it down.  In recent years I have found that more of the things that I like are being removed from the market.  I just heard this weekend that they are taking Design off of the market.  I am very upset.  Guess I'll have to run out and buy up what's out there.

Best ever

from Greencastle, PA

Comments about Paul Sebastian Design:

I found this perfume by accident....saw the bottle in a catalog...on impulse I ordered it.  That was about 9 years ago...and I've kept a bottle on had since!  Its so refreshing, and it makes me feel beautiful, and I get a compliment on it everytime I wear it.  I love it.  Every woman should own a bottle.

Not a soapy smell

from Tenino, WA

Comments about Paul Sebastian Design:

This is the only perfume I have found that I really like.  This perfume does not have the overpowering soapy smell like most others.  Design will make a woman feel eliquent and beautiful.  Design is a little more expensive than most perfumes however it is not outrageously priced like others.  This perfume is actually affordable for the service it provides the woman who wears it.  You want to look and smell beautiful, wear Design.