Other Shampoos:
Paul Mitchell Shampoo

Paul Mitchell Shampoo

Pros

Cons

Paul Mitchell shampoo is the best around

I have been using Paul Mitchell hair care products now for over 20 years.  I do not trust my hair to any other type products as I have been extremely satisfied with the results I have gotten since I started getting permanents because my hair was very limp and lifeless.  This shampoo along with all of their products has enhanced my hairs highlights and overall life and styling ability.  My hair feels squeaky clean and manageable every time I wash my hair using Paul Mitchell shampoo.  The shampoo comes in a 32 oz. size so it lasts for a long time.  Although it works wonderful on my hair the cost is somewhat above the average cost for most shampoos on the market but I feel it has been well worth the money because my hair has been styling beautifully ever since I started using it and I had always been disappointed with the results I had been receiving before I found Paul Mitchell at my salon.  I have been faithful to it for years.  If it ever went off the market I swear I do not know what I would do!

Great shampoo

I purchased this shampoo on the advice of my stylist after telling her that I was very unhappy with the color in my hair as it seems to get very brassy after the first two to three weeks of fresh color. She explained to me that the shampoo would not lather as much as others but that it would actually be cleaning my hair better that those with more lather. I tried it the following morning and found her claim to be true. It did not lather as much as other shampoos but I did continue to use it and after several weeks my hair began to feel better. the true test came when I next visited the salon and had my hair colored. The color definately retained its depth much better than it had in the past when I was using other shampoos. I was not as brassy and I was much happier. In addiiton, this shampoo smells like coconut but the scent is definately not overpowering. I am very happy with both the performance and the scent of this shampoo.

Paul Mitchell is simply the best!

Comments about Paul Mitchell Shampoo:

Paul Mitchell shampoos have a reputation for being the best shampoos there are. I feel this reputation is 100% deserved. I have used these shampoos for many years off and on and I always enjoy them greatly.

This shampoo is extremely effective. It gets my hair squeaky clean without stripping it of essential moisture.

The scent is light, but extremely pleasant. I enjoy smelling it in the shower. My significant other always tells me that my hair smells great when I've used it.

Great shampoo!

Comments about Paul Mitchell Shampoo:

I love this Paul Mitchell shampoo! It works great for my hair! It provides a deep clean and leaves my hair feeling really soft. It does not dry it out at all. It is also really gentle on color treated hair. My hair is always easy to brush out after using it. It never makes it too tangled or brittle. This shampoo works really great on long hair. It gives it a nice amount of volume and body. It also smells good. Paul Mitchell is a great brand and gives great quality. You can get it for a reasonable price as well. I really like this shampoo. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a clean, fresh look in their hair.

This shampoo is very effective at giving your hair a good, soft, clean look. It is gentle on your hair so it will not strip away any color in your hair. It also leaves in the right amount of moisture. It is a great shampoo.

The scent is wonderful! It sticks with you throughout most of the day!

Made my hair look and feel healthy

Comments about Paul Mitchell Shampoo:

My hair dresser recommended Paul Mitchell shampoo to me a few years ago. I immediately noticed a difference in my hair after using it the very first time. I have thin, dry hair. Paul Mitchell's shampoo makes my hair hydrated, without feeling weighed down. It is easier to style and looks healthier. I was very impressed! It smells really nice, too. A bottle seems to last a long time, which helps with the cost.

Decent Shampoo

Comments about Paul Mitchell Shampoo:

My hair dresser recommended I change shampoos because it felt like my hair was dry and damaged from blow drying and styling it. I bought this shampoo to rotate with another shampoo to help alleviate the cost. It has been one of the best moves I could have made. It makes my hair soft and smooth and does a good job of making it feel clean. Not oily and gross like some shampoos. It is expensive but I switch it off with other cheaper shampoos to help offset the cost. It has a great smell to it ( it smells like coconut) and I have noticed a little goes a long way with this shampoo. I have thin fine hair and I feel like this shampoo gives my hair more body and makes it look really healthy. My hair looks and performs so much better when I use this shampoo so to me it is worth the cost. I would recommend this shampoo if you have fine hair and want something to make your hair healthier.

The shampoo trusted by professionals!

Comments about Paul Mitchell Shampoo:

When I was a young girl, I used to hand out in a hair salon. My mother was a professional hair stylist and they all used Paul Mitchell as the number 1 choice shampoo to use on their clients hair. It provide the best cleanse and doesn't dry out the scalp like many other shampoos do. The aroma is awesome and works on almost any hair type out there. Paul Mitchell used to be only available to professionals and you would have to buy it from them at the hair salon, but know you can get it anywhere, which rocks!

This shampoo does its job. It gives the cleanse you need the first time without striping the hair of the nutrients, helping to keep your hair soft and your scalp moisturized, preventing dry scalp and dandruff. This is one shampoo where you are not going to have to rinse and repeat because it does the job in one application.

Paul Mitchell smells wonderful. It is a scent that lasts and lasts. It is not overwhelming, so for those who are sensitive to smell and need something that smells good but does not give you a headache, it is a good choice. It is a smell that is appropriate for both males and females.

Perfect Paul Mitchell

from Edina, MN

Comments about Paul Mitchell Shampoo:

Paul Mitchell products are one of my favorite. It goes way back to when I was a girl and I remember how my mom's hair always smelled and looked so nice. I remember she was a big fan of Paul Mitchell and kept a variety of their products in her bathroom. Paul Mitchell Shampoo is great, I love the aromas of the whole line of Paul Mitchell Shampoos especially the Awapuhi one. It is awesome! The shampoos are very soft and delicate for your hair and are great for keeping or adding shine, silkiness, smoothness and manageability. They are a little more expensive than your regular shampoo as they are a professional line, but they really are worth the extra amount you pay. You get what you pay for is very true in this situation. The Paul Mitchell shampoos are well worth your money and you will be going back for more. I would recommend to use it with one of the conditioners also, for best results.

Great shampoo.

Comments about Paul Mitchell Shampoo:

The Paul Mitchell shampoo is a great shampoo. I recommend this shampoo for all hair types, especially for regular cleansing. It is just a basic cleansing shampoo, but it will not dry out your hair or make it fall flat. It is really good for removing product build up.

Good.

Comments about Paul Mitchell Shampoo:

I was recommended to try this Paul Mitchell shampoo from a hair stylist so I did. They said that Paul Mitchell products were always reliable and the best. I thought this product had a nice texture and scent but my hair is really thin and I don't think it worked very well with it. I think it would work better on thicker hair because it did not help my dry damaged hair like I thought it would. It is a great shampoo and the conditioner is also great. The scent is wonderful, I would describe it as kind of sweet. This is not a bad product by any means the only reason I rated it a 4 is because it didn't work so well on my hair but if you have thick hair and are looking for a great shampoo try this one!

I have to rate the effectiveness of this a 3 because of how it worked on my thin hair as I said in the beginning. It didn't really do much or help my hair like I thought, it feels very cleansing though.

The scent is absolutely wonderful it left my hair smelling fresh and clean throughout the day.

Paul Mitchell shampoo is great

from Neshanic Station, NJ

Comments about Paul Mitchell Shampoo:

Wonderful shampoo, not only does it smell great, it also leaves my hair feeling extra soft and really smooth. The price is a little higher than other drug store products but the quality is worth it. I strongly recommend this shampoo to anyone that is looking for a wonderful shampoo with a great name to back it up. Five stars for Paul Mitchell!

Paul Mitchell Shampoo makes me feel good about my hair!!

from Pasadena, TX

Comments about Paul Mitchell Shampoo:

Paul Mitchell shampoo is a nationally recognized product; recognized not only because of its superb branding, moreover recognized because of the great results realized from using this superb product.  The bottle itself is very clever - sheik black should be able to grace anyone's bathroom fabulously!  Take home a bottle today.

But don't just use it as a decoration!  For just opening the bottle will open up a whole new world of hair care.  Experience it today.  Experience the wonderful aroma that will be wafting out that bottle when you open it.  Also, experience that wonderful way it feels on your hair.  Add a little water and you have the lather of a lifetime!  Lather that you can use to massage your scalp as well as lather any dead skin, dirt, or other offensiveness right out of your hair.

It won't take long for you to discover how much Paul Mitchell shampoo rocks!   Paul Mitchell shampoo will make you feel as good about yourself as it does me!!! Try it today!